Love makes you do insane things

Love makes you do insane things...

I throw my things on the desk and sat down on my chair at college. Suho came into the class and was walking towards the desk beside me. i smiled. me and suho are best friends. Fortunately, we have more than one class together here at college. "Hey" he said." i know youre not in the mood for college right now, but girl! we have that assignment we havent presented to the Art teacher yet! and we only have, like, 2 days!!!" i said, " ok fine lets go to your apartment after our classes are finished and get this freaking done" so after we were done from college we grabbed our things and went to his apartment.

 

i threw my things and sat comfortably on the sofa, i practically live here. this is where we usually hang out. Suho sat on the floor and put the papers on the coffee table. he glared at me. i sighed and sat down on the floor opposite to him. we worked for an hour or so before suho said " AH im so tired" he streched his back and walked to the fridge in the kitchen " im so thirsty ill drink some oronamin c, hey you want something to drink?" he asked me. "yes do you have another ornamin c" i said. he took out another one and handed it to me. "its actually Lay's oronamin c but take it anyways" i handed it back " oh no i cant take it then" he grabbed my hand and put the ornamin c on it. he said "its ok if he wants one he should get another one"

 

we sipped a few sips and then went back to work. a few minutes later suho started chuckling alone, his hand over his mouth. i looked at him weirdly. whats wrong with him. he noticed me looking at him and straightened up his lips tightened and trying not to laugh. a question mark was right above my head. " Hey whats wrong?" i asked. he just shook his head and went back to work with a smile on his face. i begged him to tell me. " i cant tell you! " "why not??" "its supposed to be a secret" i sighed and said "wow, your keeping a secret from your bestfriend." he glared at me but he gave up. " ok fine but dont tell anyone that i told you." i nodded. "you see, Lay actually has a crush on you" my face turned red and i looked at him to make sure he's not joking. he laughed. "Your lying !!" he shook his head " no im serious" and since he's my bestfriend i believed him. he looked at me with that you-promised-not-to-tell-anyone face and pointed his finger at me. i nodded.

 

we went back to work but my mind kept drifting away. i cant believe it! he actually likes me!! and i thought we will never be able to be together. i had a very long crush on him. everytime lay is in suho's apartment my heart just beats faster. my love for him just grew bigger and bigger. i thought it would be awkward if we dated since his my bestfriend's friend. but, maybe, just maybe, things will work out. hopefully.

 

we were done with work and i was packing my stuff. " do you want me to walk you to your apartment?" he asked. but he looked tired and it was already 7pm we were working for almost 5 hours. i shook my head and waved my hand. he waved back with a lazy smile. i walked in the street. it was cold. and the sky was getting darker. i walk thinking about lay. his 4D personality, his innocent face, his peaceful eyes, his cute dimples. his beautiful voice and his amazing talent with the guitar. i once saw him play the guitar and sing. that was the day i fell in love with him.

 

i snapped back to reality and looked around. where the hell was i? it looked like a deserted street. it was very dark and very sloppy. i started shaking. i walked around searching for an exit out of this scary street. but unfortunatley this street seemed endless. Someone grabbed my hand from behind. tightly. i started screaming, i screamed as loudly as i can, "HELP! SOMEONE!"  he was dragging me into a dark path. there were more guys there. they were all dressed in black. one of them was going for my bag. a guy punched him in the face, one of the bad guys tried to kick him, but he grabbed his leg and twisted it. i focused on the face and noticed it was Lay. he looked so good punching and kicking those bad guys. after they ran away. he brushed his shirt and turned to me. " are you ok? " he said with a worried face that searched for any harm on my body. i nodded "im ok.." he smiled. he held out his hand and pulled me up. we silently walked back to my apartment. fortunatley, lay knew the way out of this dark street.

 

when i reached the entrace of the building of my apartment. i turned towards him with a smile. " thank you, so much " i said. " i dont know what i would have done if you werent there. " he smiled. " im just happy youre okay. " i walked towards him and cupped his face with my hand, and stood on my toes and kissed him. oh how much i have waited for this moment. his lips were warm against mine. when i pulled back shock was all over his face. i laughed "Lay, i like you, so much. i never knew if i should tell you or not. but i did now." i waved and entered the building , leaving before hearing lay's reply. i knew suho would laugh at us. but what can i do, love makes you do insane things..

 

 

-----

ok so this turned out shorter than expected~ but, i hope you like it !! ^^ oh and dont forget to comment and subscribe for more oneshots! i only do oneshots so if you have a bias that you want me to do a oneshot on please comment below on what you thought of the oneshot and request a oneshot with any k-celebrity !! and ill try my best to make a oneshot that will statisfies your fanfiction hunger !! ^^ - with love, Kyko