Final

Obstacle.

Note: Sorry for posting it so late ~

 

There was no way that Jongwoon would be the happy and smart Jongwoon again. He knew that. He never would be able to laugh and joke with Donghae like he always do it at the concerts, there was no way that Siwon would do fanservice with him again; he would treat him very carefully. There was no way that he could try to help Ryeowook cooking without being brought back into his room. There was no way that things would go back like they were before Jongwoons breakdown. Well, that was something what Jongwoon thought, but he was totally wrong with that. The members have started to be like they were before the breakdwon and Jongwoon didn't like it. Only Kyuhyun didn't change. Leeteuk tried but Jongwoon knew that he shouldn't be a burden to him, so he only smiled at Leeteuk as the leader apologized. 'Ha! I told you that nothing will change!'' The voice said and Jongwoon groaned. He wanted to have at least one day without that stupid voice! He wanted to be free! 'No way that I am leaving! You need me' "No I don't!" Jongwoon yelled and everyone looked at him. Right now, they were sitting in the kitchen, having their dinner. While most of the members looked at him with a disgusted face, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun looked at each other and it was Siwon who brought Jongwoon out of the kitchen and into his room. Jongwoon smiled sadly but couldn't stop the tears falling down from his eyes. "S-Siwon, I-I only want to b-be normal! I-" Jongwoon stopped and burried his face in Siwons chest. The religious men just sighed and hugged his Hyung back. He didn't know what to do. He already talked to a priest but it was useless. The only thing the priest told him was that Jongwoon had 'to accept himself with all his good and bad things. He has to understand were his position is'. To be honest, the sentence made Siwon confused. Jongwoon already knew that he belongs into Super Junior, doesn't he?. While Siwon was thinking, Jongwoon felt asleep, still crying.

 

"This can't go on! We need to stop this now!" Leeteuk said to the members who gatherd in the living room. "Why should we stop this? I mean, Jongwoon is an adult. He should be able to save this on his own!" Shindong coldly said and Kyuhyun groaned. "Sure! Just let him suffer and have a breakdown again! Just because you don't want to be worried about him, you don't have to be that harsh! But good! Like you want it to be, I will let Jongwoon know that he should solve that on his own and that he can't trust you!" Kyuhyun said, tears running down his face. "I ing thought that we are a family and go through hard times together?! Jongwoon was there for us when Hangeng left, he was there when Kibum left! He was there when I was in hospital! He was there when YOU made your diet! Jongwoon was always there for us! Always!" Kyuhyun was standing in front of Shindong and pushed his Hyung on the ground. "From that day on, I won't treat you as my Hyung anymore. You don't exist for me!" Kyuhyun said and with a deadly glare at Shindong, he left the living room, going into Jongwoons room.

 

Leeteuk looked at Shindong who was sitting on the floor, realizing what he just had said. "I think we should call a psychologist" Someone whispered and as Leeteuk turned around he saw Donghae crying and he went to him, hugging him. "That's the last thing he wants! He wantst to try it on his own and with the help of us! I promised him that we try our best to help him!" Ryeowook said and everyone nodded. "We should tell him that he had done well and such a stuff! It really helped me to gain confidience!" Leeteuk explained them and they nodded. "Shindong?" Leeteuk asked and the latter nodded. "I am in, of course" Everyone nodded and they went into their room.

 

Kyuhyun found Jongwoon sleeping in Siwons arms. Siwon was starring and tears were rolling down his cheeks. "K-Kyu. I-i think we made a too big mistake" He said and Kyuhyun nodded. They finally understood the consiquents of their behavior. They have let Jongwoon down and there may not be a chance to make him forget that.

 

In Jongwoons head, there was chaos. He was still half awake and heard Kyuhyun shouting at Shindong and of course, the voice had to talk. 'Shindong is just the only one who was strong enough to say it. The others are feeling the same way. You are useless!' Jongwoon winced and felt the hug tighten. He relaxed a bit and tried to ignore the voice. But somehow, he wasn't able to fall alseep. Even tough the voice shut up, he wasn't able to sleep. After he thought for a few seconds, he knew why he can't sleep. He was laying in Siwons arms, not Kyuhyuns. "Siwon-ah, take care of him. I have to attend a schedule", Kyuhyun whispered and Jongwoon sighed mentally. Jongwoon snuggeld further into Siwons chest and tried to get used to the new arms which were holding him tight.

 

"Hyung, it's time to wake up", someone shook Jongwoon gently and he opened his eyes and saw Ryeowooks face only a few inces away from him. The younger one had a smile on his lips and opened the curtains. "Come on, Hyung. I made breakfast, only for you!" The younger one said and took Jongwoons hand to bring him into the kitchen. Jongwoon just let it happen as he heard laughs from the kitchen. It was Shindong who laughed the most. Jongwoon froze and freed himself from Ryeowooks grap. "Hyung?! What's wrong?" Ryeowook asked as Jongwoon turned around and went back into his room. Jongwoon slammed the door behind him and throw himself on the bed. 'Aww, afraid of Shindong?! Huh? He only said the truth yesterday!' The voice said and Jongwoon covered his ears. '"Leave me alone, leave me alone!" Jongwoon whispered and didn't notice that Ryeowook entered the room with Leeteuk and Kangin. "Jongwoon-ah" Leeteuk said and went to the boy, hugging him. "Everything's okay. We are there for you. We'll never ever let you down, we'll never make stupid jokes about you, Jongwoon-ah, we are finally there for you" Leeteuk whispered into Jongwoons ear and Jongwoon felt himself relaxing into the hug.

 

Jongwoon waited for the voice to say something again after he relaxed into Leeteuks hug, but there was no voice anymore. "It's gone..." Jongwoon whispered and smiled as he got no response from the voice. "I am free..." Jongwoon said and Leeteuk smiled and tighten his hug around the boy. "We have to do a lot of things toghter. We have to get us know better" Leeteuk said and Jongwoon nodded.

 

He was finally free, the members noticed what they have done. But Jongwoon knows, it isn't over yet, this was just the beginning.

 

Note: yup, there's another sequal... I am going to poste it in two weeks, because I am too busy to write ~ sorry ~

Don't forget to leave a comment ~

it's un.betaed ^^