THE BEGINNING OF OUR IDOL LIFE

G.X.B -SM Entertainment's New Group [HIATUS]

 

The blue sentences is whoever's POV Narration. 

*Xi's P.O.V *

- 3 years ago -

 

''Ok, ok! Listen! What do you think about this? .... Hmm... '' 

 

Naega inneunde wae tto mangseoryeo
Yeoja mameun naega aneunde
Naega eungwonhago inneunde wae tto ginjanghae 

 

We were enjoying our free day. Just the 7 of us together at a cafe, writing song lyrics and having fun.
That's when a young man in black suit came at our table...

''Hello ladies, how are you?'' 

 

''Well, helloooo handsome boy...'' I whispered.
But then I got punched in the arm. ''OUCH! MOON! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!'' 

''Shut up Xi." Lilly said. She then turned her head to the man. "How can we help you?"

''I see you ladies are writing songs there, huh?'' He said, while looking at our paper.

''YAHHHH!!! He's so creepy. Let's get out of here'' Ali said, as she stood up from her chair.

We all stood up and took our bubbletea. We then started walking towards the exit, but he wouldn't give up!

''Wait up! Let explain who I am!"

''Uhgg.. What do you want ? .... -,- '' Shanie said in a bored tone.

''Listen, you girls have caught my eye and we would love to have you in the Sm Family.'' Mr. Sm's stalker said. *Yup, he had just earned a nice little nickname -evil smirk- *

''Ooh.. Really?!... Prove it.'' Nicky said, not believing a word he was saying. "Let us see your company card."

....So he gave us his company card .....

*Damn it.... he's not a stalker..... Wait... What the hell did I just say? -,- ... tsk* 

''.... I guess it's true...'' Moon said, with her usual poker face.

''Yeah, so give me call, and we can give you guys a private audition; by the CEO himself.'' He said as he left the cafe, leaving us dumbfounded, gripping on his business card.

*... Who was he?*

- 20XX  (well the year you are reading our fic ? ...o,o ehhrr ) -

 *Nicky's P.O.V*    

[your debut song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07DkUyMUXek ]

''1..2..3 and 4 ....1..2..3 and 4!'' Our dance instrutor yelled, while clapping in his hands at the rhythm of the music.

We practiced every single day, NON-STOP! We barely have time to eat and sleep..

''Can we stop now? Its really nasty sweating!'' urged Sungme.

''We are on the verge of death!'' Lily said as she dropped on the floor and stayed there.

''Yes!! Thanks God! Ahh so cold <3 ''  Shanie said while laying on the floor, in a starfish position.

We're all on the floor of our dance studio, enjoying the silence of the room....

*So.... Relax--*

 

''GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!!! ''

The door opened, letting in the excited Jungsoo. (Jungsoo is G.X.B's manager)

''Damnnn, what happened? Why so happy? Geez..'' We all asked with our eyes widened, by seeing our manager in that state.

''BIG NEWS! Today, you will finally meet the male members of the group!!!... Well... In like, 20 minutes.'' He said with a big *CREEPY* smile on this face.

''20 minutes...... WHAT?!?! 20 MINUTES?!?!'' We all said in shock.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys! So, do you like the first OFFICAL chapter?? :3 

Plz comment and subscribe !!!! <3 

 

LOVE -Nickyshanie -