To Planet Earth

Finding the ‘Key’ to Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, what is this mission you’d like to give us?”

 “I know you won’t let me down” Junkyu walked towards Suho and tapped his shoulder. Suho nodded his head.

“Pack your things and meet me tomorrow at the headquarters. There, I will give you all the things and information you will need in order to accomplish your mission.” Junkyu said and looked at all of them. They all nodded in understanding and started walking to their respective rooms to start packing.

~~~~~

“Geges!” A voice shouted from outside the high, sumptuous basement located on the West side of EXO.

“Kevin-ah, is there any problem?” Alexander, the highest and the most powerful alien in the West, asked.

“I can sense something fishy towards the Eastern knights!” he said.

“What is it, Kevin?”

“I don’t know exactly but it’s like they have something under their sleeves!”
“Maybe you’re wrong Kevin-ah. If they really have something under their sleeves, they will surely use it as an advantage to defeat us.”

“But, gege! My instincts were never wrong!” Kevin argued. Xander sighed and patted his head.

“Okay, if you’re really that sure about your instincts, go and call Luhan and let’s find out what their plan is.” Xander said and Kevin left.

After a few minutes of waiting, a knock was heard on the door.

“Kevin told me that you need my help.” Luhan said as he entered the room.

“Actually, I don’t need you. I need your power to read minds.” Xander answered straightly with a blank expression. Luhan smirked.

“What for?”

“The eastern were planning something to bring us down. I need you to use your power to figure out what’s running on their minds.” Xander explained. Luhan nodded and started concentrating. It took a long time before Luhan finally open his eyes and started speaking.

“It was kind of blurred for my powers weren’t that strong enough to gather information from a place as far as that but I think I had seen enough information that was very useful to us.” Luhan said.

“What is it?”

“They have a secret key that can really defeat us. It’s true. I don’t know how. I don’t know what it is. But there is. It was not here in EXO and I can’t see where it is; but I’m sure of one thing. The secret weren’t in their hands yet and they were just about to find out what is it.” He explained and Xander nodded.

“Good. That’s all I need to hear. Call the researchers and scientists and tell them that I need to talk to them ASAP. Also, tell Wu Fan to meet me at the laboratory later. You may go now.” Luhan nodded and left.

“Hm. Junkyu-ah, a secret huh? Are you that desperate to defeat me? I’m sorry to ruin your plans but I’m going to find out what that secret is and destroy it before you can even touch it.” Xander murmured and let out a devilish laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter