A Mission

Finding the ‘Key’ to Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Somewhere in the universe,

In a place very far from Earth;

An unknown planet was revolving around an orbit next to Pluto.

The place was very dark; and the surroundings were covered with dust, blood, and lifeless forms of inhuman creatures that were unlucky to be killed in the midst of war.

A deafening silence filled the cold and misty air while a bloody-red color was hugging the moon, hiding its brightness.

There were no signs of any forms of life around except for the dead bodies scattered on the cold and dirty floor.

It had been two years since the war had come to an end but the signs of its inclemency were still felt by just looking around the place.

“Umma..” a soft voice coming from the central part of a particular place in the planet was heard echoing around.

It was a little child, searching for her beloved umma, who unfortunately have been killed by the ruthless creatures.

“Umma.. Appa.. Where are you?” the helpless child continued shouting, hope never fading inside her heart.

Out of nowhere, a shadow came from the above launching for the poor little child. Within less than a second, a high-pitched scream was heard and blood erupted covering the whole place.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“MONGGU!!!!!!!!!”

“WHERE’S JUNKYU HYUNG?”

“CHANYEOL!!!!!! GO GET YOUR FAT UP HERE AND CLEAN THIS MESS YOU’VE MADE!!!!!!”

“SUHO HYUNG!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!”

“COMEBACK HERE AND FACE MY WRATH YOU ING IDIOT!”

“AISH WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR BIG MOUTHS BEFORE I MAKE YOU SHUT IT MYSELF!?”

Loud screaming was heard echoing inside the large, highly-advanced laboratory found on the eastern part of the EXO Planet.

“HYUNGNIMS!!!!!!!!!!” someone came rushing inside the laboratory; a man dressed in a black, knight armor suit, his skin was pale and fear was painted all over his handsome face. Silence broke up and all the attention went towards the door wherein the man was catching his breath.

“Jinseung-ah! What’s the matter?” a guy with a calm voice spoke up, breaking the silence.

“Suho-hyung! The westerns!” everyone started to tense just by the mention of it. It had been a long time since they’ve heard of them and it was when EXO-M, or the creatures that belong in the wester

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter