Wedding Day

Exotic Exo Boyfriends

 

The wind gently blew passed you. Chen was gazing lovingly into your eyes, you could feel the love in his eyes. The yellow-orange egg yolk in the sky slowly slipped down , the sky turning darker, the moon starting to come out of its hiding spot. Chen bent down on one knee, pulled out a small box, and stared at you before speaking.

"~~~~~ my beautiful girlfriend. I can't wait no longer, I love you soo much I'm willing to sacrifice everything and anything for you. Everything mine is yours,everything yours is mine. I want to be with you forever, not even death can make us part. I want to grow old with you in my arms. I want to have little duplicates of us happily run around.My soul mate, my girlfriend, my best friend , my soon to be wife, will you take my hand in marriage?"Chen stared at you with hopeful eyes. Tears threatened to fall from your pretty eyes. Your eyes couldn't bear it anymore, tears gradually trailed down and dripped off your face. 

"Y-yes," you croaked. Chen embraced you firmly,he pulled away and tenderly took your hand. He swiftly slid a 9kt diamond ring onto your fourth finger. You observed the ring, it had a gold shank, an immense flashing diamond, and on the inside on the ring engravings read" I love you forever and always, my precious ~~~~~" 

You sighed in content, today was the big day. You were reminiscing the time Chen proposed. You always wanted to get married ever since you were little. Now your dream was coming true, you felt ecstatic. You looked left and examined your wedding dress. Ravishing layers of white ruffles ended by the waist, rhinestones and gems were drizzled on the top, and sequins enhanced its beauty. 

new-ballgown-wedding-dresses-015.jpg

* I can't believe it's the day, it's like yesterday I was just wishing to get married and now it's really going to happen* Your wedding wasn't like any stereotype wedding, it was going to take place on a hill that overlooked the city. The wedding was going to start when it was sunset. Chen planned it like that so that there would be a spectacular view of the radiant city lights behind the altar. Paper lanterns and lights would illuminate the wedding area. You decided that after the "I do"s you would let the guests release the paper lanterns. You felt like you were dreaming, it felt so unreal to you. It was only 3 hours until your wedding would start. 

"Um Miss, you should put your wedding dress on so we can do the makeup and hair," a makeup artist informed you.You stood up and put your dress on. You walked away from the room you were in and entered the where the makeup artist were.You sat down on the chair and let the professional makeup artist do their work. They applied a simple,natural look but there was still a huge impact. In other words, it was simple but gorgeous. 

The makeup artist couldn't put too much makeup on your face because you had a lot of natural beauty. You looked at yourself in the mirror, pleased at what they did. You then sat back down and let the hairdressers work on your long,wavy, black hair.They curled some strands and the rest of your hair was in a loose bun.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4e4gHkLpbVyhay63ARy_

You were getting excited as each makeover was done. The makeovers were done and the wedding planner just needed to fix some final things. You were a nervous wreck, you shook wildly, you tried to stop shaking but you couldn't. It was finally time to start the wedding. The sun shined yellow, orange, and red. The sky surrounding the sun was a mixture of pink and blue. The small orchestra started to play. The little flower girls and boys walked down the aisle, sprinkling the flower petals. The brides maids straightened themselves as they awaited for your arrival. You then uneasily walked onto the aisle, the bouquet of flowers in your hand. You had tears in your eyes but you tried your hardest not to spoil your makeup. *I knew when I first saw you,I would marry you* Chen thought as he watched you stroll on the aisle. A tear slipped out of your eye, you were touched at the decorations, it was just so beautiful it made you cry.

You reached the altar. The preacher cleared his throat, " Today we are gathered here to celebrate this beautiful event. Today will always mark an important day for these two lovely couples. Now without further a due... Chen will you take ~~~~~ as your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her,comfort her,honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Chen said as he looked into your eyes.

"Now bride,  do you take Chen to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" 

"I do," you answered genuinely.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."Chen lowered his head, slowly he leaned in. You lifted you chin up and closed your eyes. Chen captured your lips, you moved you head in sync with his. The guest were enjoying the romantic scene but it ended. Chen pulled away but quickly pecked your lips. 

"I love you," he whispered before he stealing another kiss.

Yhis may be insane, but.. a wedding at night time? Like the ceremony? :  wedding wedding Candlelit Wedding Ceremony Candles First Dance Wholesale Toronto Niagara Hamilton GTA Reception Decor 14   image