Accidental Kiss

Exotic Exo Boyfriends

You were walking in a park when you noticed someone a bit frazzled. Being you, you walked towards the guy that seemed frustrated."Can I help you?"

"Oh. thanks but I'm fine," the guy with jet black hair replied. 

"You sure? You seemed a bit stressed," you asked, wanting to help.

"Okay I guess, I'm Tao and you are?"Tao looked at you expectantly.

"I'm ~~~~~,nice to meet you," you grinned.

"I lost my brother's ring.It's really important to me because it was the only thing he left before he was involved in a car accident,"Tao said in a grave tone. You sympathetically patted his back.* Poor Tao..* You thoroughly searched the ground. You were looking for the ring for about an hour, you were about to give up but something shiny made you freeze. You rapidly walked towards the shining object. Like you expected a white gold ring gleamed in the sunlight. 

"Hey Tao! Is this it?" you asked, holding up the radiant ring.

"YES!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!" Tao gratefully smiled and hugged you tightly. 

"No problem there buddie," you said patting his shoulder. Tao hugged you longer than needed and you were getting uncomfortable. "Uhh Tao, you can let go now," you said with your cheeks turning pink.Tao released you from his embrace.

"U-uh sorry," Tao apologized, his heart accelerated and his ears burned. *She's the only girl I met that made my heart speed..* Tao thought. 

"It's okay, well bye~" you waved and went on your merry way. Tao had incessant thoughts about you. He had difficulty trying to focus, he would constantly see your smiling face in his head.He even had dreams about you, the one he remembered the most was one where you and him kissed.

Tao sighed," As much as I think that will happen, it won't." On a balmy day,you decided to take a stroll on the park. You were walking, you had so much on your mind you didn't see the crack on the sidewalk. You collapsed with your face lunging towards the ground, you braced yourself for the pain. You felt something soft underneath you and also something soft on your lips. You peeked out to see...

You looked at where your lips were, they were connected to Tao's lips. You stumbled up, " I am so sorry Tao!!!! I wasn't payi----" You cut off by something on your lips. Tao kissed you but this time on purpose, you stiffened. Tao grabbed the back of your head, encouraging you. You couldn't control yourself and kissed Tao back. Something made you feel addicted to his lips, you couldn't get enough. Both of you reluctantly pulled away for refreshing air. 

"You don't have to apologize.I'm the who should apologize, sorry for uh kissing you," Tao guiltily looked at the ground. 

"I-i think I like you," you blurted out on impulse. 

"Really?' Unluckily for you Tao heard what you said. *I hope I don't regret this..*

"Y-yea I think so........." you replied feeling really shy.

"Well um....Ever since the day you helped me I couldn't stop thinking about you. I had difficulty trying to focus and I think we were victims of love at first sight. I even had a dream where we kissed.....I guess this is faith so would you like to be my girlfriend ~~~~~~?"

"Sure I guess.." your voice trailed off. 

"Yay!!!! bbuing bbuing~ ahahahaha yay!!!!" Tao cheered. You squeaked, * That was the most cutest thing I've ever seen* 

Tao caught you staring," What did I do?" 

"That bbuing bbuing thing..." you said.

"Ohh you mean this," Tao placed his fist near his face and waved it up and down while saying bbuing bbuing. 

"Waahhhh!! Soo cute!!! You look like a panda waving or something!!" you squealed and pinched Tao's cheeks. "Keep doing that bbuing bbuing thing please please!!!" you begged. Tao obeyed and kept doing bbuing bbuing until he was tired. * I guess I won't regret this..* you snuggled closer into Tao's chest.

image