Get Out, Come Back.

Get Out, Come Back.

 

It was almost 3 am but Yunho couldn't sleep. He had a hetic day but he still couldn't sleep. Although he was tired, he couldn't help but to think about what happened earlier in the morning. JYJ's new album; a message for Yunho and Changmin.

 

~FLASH BACK OF THE MORNING~
"Hyung, someone left this at the door. AGAIN." Changmin called for his hyung while walking inside the TVXQ! dorm. He sat down next to Yunho on the couch.

"Again? Tch. He won't stop uh? How pitiful~" Yunho smirked and crossed his legs. He knew this was another CD from Jaejoong. Whenever JYJ's new single would come out, Jaejoong always sent Homin a copy, Hoping that his beloved men will contact him. He always sent a letter too; telling what the song is about and mostly it was about Yunho and Jaejoong or the 5 members. However, Homin didn't care. Yunho and Changmin were angry. They were so fierce that Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu left them. This truth was unacceptable and when they had to face it, the result was pure anger and hatred. 

"Play it, Min. I want to see the new way of apology. What can they do more after a song like IN HEAVEN, W or NINE?" Yunho sighed. Changmin nodded and got up from the couch to play the CD. He gave the light blue piece of paper to Yunho which was the letter from Jaejoong. Yunho always read the letter after watching the video. He says it was better that way.

[For those who want to see the video, click here. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QScKUGCS6Ko ]

The music started and the two tall boys saw their ex team members who were more like a family to them, appear on their TV screen. Deep down inside their hearts, they both still loved all 3 of them and wanted them back. But the ego always stood in the middle. Even thou Homin knew that JYJ weren't at fault about what ever happened, they still hated to face that they weren't together. Yunho missed Jaejoong, the guy he loves with all his heart. 

The video showed a girl and a guy making out in the middle of the street and JYJ saw her with him while she lied to JYJ. The lyrics of the song were clearly saying that this is goodbye and we are perfectly fine without you. That is what shocked Homin the most. Yunho and Changmin sat in pure silence as the song kept playing. Another surprise was Jaejoong's changed hairstyle. 


You say you love me but you kiss him
Your heart is already feeling his touch
You're hidind and betraying
Even if you hang up, I can see you
You deny and deny but in the end it's you
I used to love you

Oh baby tell me why you act so strange 
but tonight I don’t need a damn explain 
However I already knew it all
I don't need that guy who's with you either
Please get out 
Enough, just take all the remaining happiness and get lost!

Everything bye bye, the love too
Everything bye bye, the friendship too
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Just say that our love is finished, no need for other words
Everything bye bye, the memories too
Everything bye bye, the sadness too
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with 
Just say that our relationship is finished,
it's all over baby

Out of all women you kiss mine
You approached her knowing that she was a friend's girl
You are hiding and betraying
You didn't avoid my gaze when it met yours
You deny and deny, but in the end it's you
I used to trust you

Oh baby tell me why you act so strange 
but tonight I don’t need a damn explain 
However I already knew it all
I don't need that guy who's with you either
Please get out 
Enoug, just take all the remaining happiness and get lost!

Everything bye bye, the love too
Everything bye bye, the friendship too
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Just say that our love is finished, no need for other words
Everything bye bye, the memories too
Everything bye bye, the sadness too
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with 
Just say that our relationship is finished,
it's all over baby

Everything bye bye, the memories too
Everything bye bye, the sadness too
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with 
Just say that our relationship is finished,
it's all over baby

You're never gonna find a true love
you!

Everything bye bye, the love too
Everything bye bye, the friendship too
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Just say that our love is finished, no need for other words
Everything bye bye, the memories too
Everything bye bye, the sadness too
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with 
Just say that our relationship is finished,
it's all over baby

Goodbye



Yunho and Changmin were expecting another apology song like Ayyy girl, W, nine or In heaven but this was totally the opposite of their expectations. Yunho could feel that his friends and his lover were saying bye to him and Changmin. They both sat in complete silence. At the end of the song, JYJ turned their backs towards the screen and walked away with a 'Goodbye'. 

"Read the letter hyung." Changmin nudged Yunho and he slowly opened the letter.


To Yunho.

You're never gonna find true love, YOU. 
GoodBye.

Kim Jaejoong.


~FLASH BACK ENDS~

Yunho got up from his bed, unable to sleep anymore. He walked to the washroom and rubbed his face while turning on the shower. He needed to cry. Really needed to cry, and as the strong man he was; he never cried in front of anyone. So he stepped inside the shower when he fully stripped himself and let the warm water flow down his body. The images of Jaejoong kept appearing in front of  his eyes. The times they laughed together, all the happy times; tears started to flow out of Yunho's eyes and disappeared into the water.

"Did I really lost him?" Yunho asked himself. He remembered all the good times with his lover. "This can't be.. Jae loves me and I love him!" Yunho punched the mirror on the wall.

~NEXT MORNING~

"Changmin. Can I tell you something?" Yunho looked at his dongsaeng.

"I know. I want to apologize too.." Changmin said while munching on his french toast. 

"Uh?" Yunho was confused. 

"Hyung, go and apologize to Jaejoong hyung right now. You still love him, you always did. You want him back but your big fat ego always stood in the way and if you don't fix your mistake now, you'll regret it FOREVER!" Changmin lost his temper.

~AT 10pm YUNHO POV~

Here I am. Standing in front of the house of the person who I love the most on this earth. I will get his forgiveness, I'm sure of it. And if he doesn't forgive me.. I will beg him on my knees. I rang the door bell and his angelic voice came out of the intercom "Nuguseyo~?" (who are you?) I froze for a second then replied.. "J-jaejoongie.." I could hear him gasp on the other side which means that he remembers my voice.

After a dead silence for 2 minutes, the door's lock clicked but Jaejoong didn't show up.  I pushed the door open and felt as if I was in heaven. Jaejoong's scent was all over the place. Everything was totally his style and ofcourse; Jiji.
Jiji ran towards me and climbed up my jeans using her nails. I petted Jiji and held her in my arms. I smiled; I missed Jiji too. Actally, 'JIJI' was a nick name for Jaejoong given by me when we were trainees. 

"where is Jaejoong?" I asked Jiji as I couldn't see him anywhere. Jiji jumped off me and ran infront of a room's closed door.  Jiji turned and looked at me and then at the door as if telling me that Jaejoong was in there. I walked to the door and turned the knob. Luckily; the door was unlocked. As soon as I entered the dim lighted room, I got to know that it was Jaejoong's bedroom. 

"Jaejoong?" I looked around for him but found him no where in sight. Jiji ran into a walk in closet and to my surprise, it wasn't a closet. Instead it was sort of a hidden room. I walked inside and saw the love of my life sitting in a corner, hugging his legs and looking out of the huge glass window. I made my way to him and sat next to him. He kept looking outside as if tryin to stop himself from looking at me.

"How are you?" I finally decided to break the silence. "Alive." He replied to coldly that it gave me shivers.

"You aren't gonna look at me Jae?" I asked with a hurting heart, but I know his heart is hurting more than mine.

"Look at you? For what? You received the last goodbye, didn't you? Then why are you here now?" He asked me with a shaky voice and I sighed. 

"Last goodbye? It's not last goodbye to me Jaejoong. It never was, it never will be." I tried to hold his hand and surprisingly he let me. 

"After all these years, you are here when I decided to move on. Why?" I can tell he was on the verge of crying.

"why are you lying to me and yourself Jae? You know it. I know it! That you and I can never move on, no matter how hard we try.. we can't stop loving each other." I said confidently which made him look at me FINALLY. His beautiful eyes were glittery from the tears. I wiped his tears off with my thumbs and he closed his eyes, sighing. I know he missed me more than I missed him.

"Jae, i know I'm a jerk for leaving your side without a word and ignored you all these years. But there was not a single day when I didn't miss you or stopped thinking about you. I loved you, I still do and I will forever. This is my promise." He stared at me silently.
"Forgive me Jaejoong, I was locked up in a cage of ego. Too blind to see how much I actually longed for you. Give me another chance Jae, to fix everything. I love you baby." 

I cupped his face in my palms and it fitted as perfect as ever, I leaned closer "I.. love you too..." I heard him whisper and saw him close his eyes. I smiled and my lips met their perfect puzzle peice; Jaejoong's lips.
Hesitantly he kissed me back and after 3 more minutes, we were kissing like there is no tommorow. His arms wrapped around my neck while my arms were around his waist, lips moving non stop and our tongues dancing together in love.

I carried him bridal style to his bed and lay him there, he ed my shirt and I knew what he wanted. I pulled off his shirt and trailled kisses down his neck, and his neck. I at randomly chosen spots and marked him as mine. He kept underneath me oh-so-deliciously which was more and more. 

At the end of the night, when we both were tired of all the love making so I hugged him close to me and he layed his head on my chest. "I love you Jae.." I whispered and he smiled. "I love you too yun.." He smiled. He closed his eyes and I closed mine, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Now I know, the Goodbye actually meant COMEBACK.