meeting mr. WERIDO

What?! Vampires are at my school?!

i dont like writing out the outfits they wear or their hair styles so i just put pictures is that all rite with every one else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sungjonj pov

on my way to my class i met some WEIRD DUDE who kept asking me if i was a girl because i looked Y and CUTIE in what im wearing. If i do say so my self is pretty y or cutie but only my frineds can call me Y AND CUTIE ONLY man that dude is so going to get it from me and my friends later or my roommate because he just passed me and the boy a.k.a werido~ in the hallway just now and gave him the worst glare that says 'im so going to kill you if you say that again to my roommate again' look and that made the boy leave. I so gotta remeber to thank him later today. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-X_czoX6uAPB3OpaKiI7

(sungjong's style for school + his hair) 

so during lunch today i saw the most weridest thing my roommate along with his friends were sitting with my friends and that made me confused. As soon as i got close to the table my roommate 'Jaejoong' had his friends introduce themselves and say their roommates names and i was so totally surprised that SUNGYEOL had a HANDSOME MOTHER ING ROOMMATE~! So totally jealous as H-E-DOUBLE -HOKEY-STICKS T^T~! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry the chapter is short but couldnt think of something else to put in.

and hey im looking for a co-author and + could anyone hepl with this stoey plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~ *PUPPY DOG EYES POWER ACTIVATE*~