Precious Time

Precious Time

I was holding hyejin, yes, some time ago her mother left her to me because her house would be filled with goods and furniture and her mom was busy with that.

 

Bing Bong! bell rang, it seems that’s Yoochun, we're going to go to book store, but it seemed we have to postpone it.

 

I opened the door, the first thing I saw was a confused-face Yoochun, “Why is she here?” he said while pointing at Hyejin who was in my arms. “Her mother is busy with their new furnitures” I said and my eyes were showing Yoochun how it was.

 

There’s a pick-up car, and some guys who were carrying a furniture. “Hmm I see” He seemed understand. We got in and Yoochun closed the door. I walked to the living room, still carrying Hyejin.

 

“Yoochun-ah, what do you want for drink?” I asked in the sideline. “maybe something sweet and cold” “Okay, can you hold Hyejin?” I asked him, and he wasn’t showing me a ‘sure!!’ or ‘I really can’t do that’ face. He was showing a hesitated face, I think it wasn’t like he didn’t want to do that, but he doubt that Hyejin want to carried by him. He was ready, and opened his arms to pick Hyejin.

 

First she looked at Yoochun doubtful, and then she turned her face back and hug me. “wae~ She doesn’t like me” Yoochun said as he get his arms down. It made me wanna laugh. “It’s alright Hyejin, Yoochun oppa is a nice person, okay?” I explained to Hyejin, and Yoochun offered his hug again. Hyejin back to look at Yoochun. Yoochun also tried to give her a friendly face. Until I think I should forced it. I gave Hyejin to Yoochun, “Unnie!!” Hyejin called me, and carried by Yoochun. “I’ll be back, okay?” I said as I leaned forward to her and touch her hair.

 

I went to the kitchen, not far from living room so I could hear Yoochun tried hard to calmed Hyejin down. “Unnie!!” Hyejin kept calling me.

 

“What what? Hwayoung unnie is making me a drink” Yoochun said. Hyejin looked didn’t care about it. Untill Yoochun walked to piano. “UNNIE!!” Hyejin called me louder. Yoochun started to press the piano. Hyejin started to calm, and Yoochun played a simple song.

 

“Do you want me to play it for you?” He asked, Hyejin only silent. He put Hyejin next to him and he started playing a song. Sometimes Hyejin press the piano and Yoochun moved her hand to play a song.

 

I walked to the sofa, and put Yoochun’s drink. Hyejin seemed to hear the sound when I put the glass on the table. It made Yoochun also looked at what she looked at. She get down from piano seat and walked towards me.

 

“Where are you going?” Yoochun asked simple. Hyejin walked and grabbed the glass and drink it. “It’s my drink~” Yoochun said disappointed. I smiled and helped Hyejin hold the glass. “You’re thirsty?” I asked. Yoochun was also watching her with a smile. She was very cute. After she finished, she suddenly walked to the backyard. Yoochun take an action earlier than me. “where are you going now, Hyejin-ah?” He said as he stand up and followed Hyejin to the backyard. I also followed them slowly.

 

Yoochun helped Hyejin walked on the stone path step by step. I just watching them, and thought that Yoochun was very fatherly . First I didn’t think that he had this side, but then I think all man must have it, and Yoochun also. The plain grey T-shirt that he wore made he looked more fatherly. I walked to the yard and looked around it.

 

“Unnie!!” Hyejin voices caught me, she was running towards me and then hugged me. Just at my leg. I was still standing, “Hyejin-ah!” Yoochun called her, but she just smiling while hiding her face. Then Yoochun squatted and pretended to cry.

 

I looked at Hyejin and squatted, “Ne, Hyejin-ah, oppa is sad, he’s crying, look!” I pointed at silly Yoochun who squatted several meters from me. Hyejin also looked at Yoochun. “Go to cheer him!” with that words Hyejin walked slowly to Yoochun.

 

“Oppa” Hyejin called Yoochun slowly and patted him. “Yoochun oppa!” Yoochun still not responding, “don’t cry Yoochun oppa” she shooked him. Suddenly Yoochun caught her and carried her while running “Gotcha!!”. It made Hyejin screamed.

 

I just laughing seeing that. Yoochun was like crazy when he carried Hyejin, he was turning around that made Hyejin laughed and screamed. It made me little bit scared, “Yoochun-ah!! She’ll get dizzy!” I scolded him, even not sure I was making a ‘scared’ or ‘laugh’ face. I also played with Hyejin and Yoochun. Untill I heard the bell rings. It supposed to be her mom.

 

When I walked to open the door, Hyejin also get in the house and followed by Yoochun. She took her drink and drank it. Yoochun stood beside her while her hair. When I opened the door, I saw Hyejin’s mother, She wanted to pick Hyejin. “Hyejin-ah! Your mother come to pick you” I said to Hyejin who was with Yoochun at the living room.

 

I saw Yoochun picked Hyejin and came towards me. “Aaah~ Sorry To bother you” Hyejin mother said. “No, No problem” I said with a smile. Yoochun was still holding Hyejin, “Okay, we will play again next time, give me a kiss!” He said to Hyejin. Hyejin give him a kiss on the lips. I just smiling with her mom.

 

When Yoochun want to give her to her mom, she hugged him tighly, “Noo~” “Eee? We will play again next time okay?” Yoochun tried to persuade her. She just shook her head, until Yoochun forced to give her to her mom. “Wave to Yoochun oppa and Hwayoung Unnie” Her mother asked her to wave to us. She just wave with a hesitation, Yoochun and I were also waving at her. “Thank you Hwayoung-ssi, Yoochun-ssi”. I bowed and also Yoochun. Hyejin was leaving with his mother, and we were just watching her.

 

After that Yoochun went to the living room and take a nap. “Yoochun-ah, We are going to the bookstore, aren’t we?’” I said, stand in front of the sofa where the close-eyed Yoochun took a nap.

 

He just silent, and pretended to sleep with his snoring sound. I almost laugh, but ended with smiling. “Yah, Yoochun-ah!” I said as I hit his thigh and sat at the sofa. “I’m sleepy~” he said as he turned aside to hid his face.

 

I sighed, although I wasn’t disappointed, we can do it tomorrow. "Get to my bed room, don’t sleep here” I said, and stood. “Hmm.. ” He just mumbled.

 

I was just thinking to do something, tidying up maybe, till suddenly Yoochun stood in front of me and carried me at his shoulder like carrying firewoods.

 

“Yoochun-ah! What are you doing?! put me down!!” I said and started punch his back. He just ignored me while walking to the upstairs. “I want you to sleep with me” He said it clearly with a toneless sound. What is he thinking anyway?!! Uggghh He just going crazy after playing with Hyejin.

 

But I trusted him, he just wanna sleep with me, yea I know, just sleep and not doing anything else. But I still didn’t want to do that!! I was going to be very nervous when I’m with him. And sleep with him means that I will stay beside him for some hours.

 

Oh my.. “I don’t want to sleep with you~ Yoochun-ah put me down~” I said with a crying sound. He just silent, and we arrived at my room. He put me on my bed and quickly get by my side. He didn’t forget to hold my wrist. He closed his eyes. Ugggh I was afraid I would disturb him with my moves if I couldn’t sleep. Silly Yoochun.

 

“I’m not going anywhere.. ” I said as I removed his hand and turned to hide my self with a pouted. “Hwayoung, are you angry?” Not really, I just need to control myself. “No” I said brief. “Hwayoung~” He called me again.

 

“You said you’re sleepy, right?” I said with a little high notes on that. Mean Hwayoung. Sorry honey, I didn’t mean to. “Mianhe.. ” Noooo don’t apologize to me!! It was not all your foult.

 

“Hmm.. ” I just mumbled. He slowly put his hand on my waist and come nearer. I felt guilty. I decided to turn to face him and being at his hug. He looked at me.

 

“If you’re not sleep in a minute, I will-” my words cut because he suddenly closed his eyes and snored. I was just laughing, “Silly!” I said to him as I hit his arm. He also smiling and tightening his hugged.

 

THE END

_______________________________________________________________________

How was that, guys? I'd like to see your comments :D thank you for reading!!