I want to be myself.

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drsjWX8n9M0

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks (:

For me, I think this song suit this chapter a lot.

BEAST!

...<3!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to be myself... The one self that will judge by people around me, the one self that will disgust by people and the one side that will always be bullied by people in school. A weakling that needs to be protect by you, a wealing that need your shoulder to lean on and the weakling that needs your warm hand to hug with. But, its the one self that is love by you Yoon DooJoon.

YOURS POV

Today is the last day of our school life, I am at the classroom where lots of memories is planted. I sat down on my chair, "congrats!" Everyone are smliing in joy. Next year, we are going to different school. Will I be in the same school as you, Yoon DooJoon? Should I run into your arms now and confess how much I love you?

From the window, I saw DooJoon's figures walking towards the school gate. "Bye bye DooJoon-si! Come back to Seoul and play soon!" Everyone bid farewell to him and he waves back with that forced smile on his dashing face. From second floor, I place my icy hand on the transparent glasses. Like the past, we are seperated again.

FLASHBACK

I was strolling at the school garden, gazing at those beautiful flowers that just bloom. "I heard that Yoon DooJoon is going back to the place where he come from." She said and my eyes widen in shock. "I also heard about the news, but I don't know whether its true or not and he said he wouldn't further studies in Seoul." Another added.

YOURS POV

I frowns, turning around leaning against that piece of glasses. Liding my head upwards as tears starts to well-up  in my eyes. I will miss you... I play with my toes sadly.

Later, Hyosung walked into the classroom with her head lower and she charges towards me. Her arms is wrapped tightly around my body, I heard her sobbing and I was stun. What happened?

"_______...." She mumbles. "I got ditched my DooJoon-si." She spit out the fact and my eyes enlarge in awe. "It can't be..." I whispers and she nodded her head. "He said he have someone he have feelings for and he hope he will meet her again at where they first met..." Hyosung cried and I patted her back as a comfort.

Where we first met? I started to recall the place we first met, anyways could it be me?

"Did he said when?" I ask and she shaked her head.

After that, Hyosung and I walk home together. Reaching the entrance of her house, "hyosung..." I murmurs and she look at me giving me a questioning look. "I am sorry, I have been lying to you." I blurt out and she furrows her eyebrows. "I lied to you that I have no extra feelings for DooJoon. However, I have... and I thought I can just let it go like the past... But, I cannot!" I admit.

"Please forgive me!" I bowed. Then, she hold me up and she stare straight into my eyes. "If you want to punch or kick me, I will fight back." I assure and shut my eyes being ready to be hit. She ruffles my hair, "silly. I knew it all along. Hurry up and chase after him!" Hyosung pushes me and I waves goodbye to her. I am sorry, I know she is hurted.

DOOJOON'S POV

I brought the train ticket, the huffing sound was heard, I enter the train, getting a seat far away from the window. I wonder if you are alright? I my bag, taking out my dairy.

I saw the picture we took in the past, I don't know why I starts to feel a bit lonely. I kept wandering through the past memories, the deeper the night grew, I needlessly got a bit of sad. I open my eyes and the sky became black.

I walk home, opening the wooden door "welcome back!" Everyone welcomed me and I smile brightly. "Thank you! The Yoon DooJoon is back!" I declares and everyone clapped their hands. "Did you saw anyone special there?" Hyunsik ask and I nodded my head. "I saw _______..." I answer and they gaps in surprises.

"Why didn't she come back with you?!" One by one continue and I just smile it through. "I am tired, I will go for a shower now." I excuse myself and back to my room.

After the hot bathe, I lay on my fluffy bed that I missed so much. Staring at the ceiling, it feels like i am floating in the air. It's a problem that doesn't necessarily need a conclusion. If its awakens like last night's dream, it all scatters. If I tried approach you, you keep getting farther, why do you keep getting farther? "Arghhh!" I screams and buried my face into my pillow.

JUNHYUNG's POV

The next morning, I wait for her outside her house. The door swing open and I saw her taking a back step. "Hey..." I smile and she faked one. "Why are you here?" She ask me. "Why afraid of me?" I joked with her. "Somehow, yes." She replied and I was taken aback.

Pulling me to somewhere else, "I am sorry!" She apologise with a 90 degree bow. "Let's stop this game, I cannot be your mate anymore because I find someone more important than myself..." I interrupt her, "Yoon DooJoon right?" I question and she nodded her head. "During this period, I realise how important he is too me. I can't affrod to lose him again and now I am going to find him." She said and I smirks.

"Do you think, you can find him?" I ask and she nodded her head in determination. "I believed in myself! I will be myself! I am sorry if in the future, I may become a irritating ______ that you will dislike." Thats her last sentence and she left me alone behind.

I runs my fingers through my hair, I smirks. I lose to Yoon DooJoon again. When I was with you, before I let you go. I loved you with all my strength. So I have no regrets, I thought I am the person for you was me. But, I guess I am not.

DOOJOON'S POV

Slowly, I walked back to the first place where she and I first met. Thats the school building, the place where we played thief and police. "Searching for me?" She popped out and my jaws dropped in shock. "Of course not." I decline and fasten up my pace.

Suddenly, she grabbed my wrist and an electice shock jolts down my bones. "Everyday... I coincidentally heard news about you from the students in school, I will always ask the same question everyday...Are you alright?" She said. "I was hope that your replies are... I think I'm doing well, it's a relief that I seem happy because I am struggling." She continue.

"Because I wishes that the reason you are struggling is me..." She made a confession. Stop it, I told myself mentally. Do not make me melted by your words again, should I believe you again? "I know you may not trust me anymore..." She now stands in front of me.

Holding both of my hands, "I can't sleep in the middle of the night... I lay here and there. I just fall cannot sleep!" Her grip tighten. However, I yanked my hands back. "I wouldn't forgive you unless you become yourself." I walked passes her.

From the back, "I AM READY TO BECOME MYSELF! I WILL BECOME THE IRRITATING GIRLFRIEND WHO WILL ALWAYS LEAN ON YOU AND SHOWS YOU AYGEO EVEN IF ITS DISGUSTING! A WEAKLING WHO ALWAYS GET BULLIED BY EVERYONE AND THE WEAKLING WHO ALWAYS NEED YOU TO PROTECT ME! YOON DOOJOON DID YOU HEAR ME?!" She screams on top of her lungs.

Giggling, "show me then." I teases her and she was surprises at first. "You don't want too? Fine, I will leave now." I start running. "Wait!" She chase after me.

YOURS POV.

From behind, I saw him chuckling. I laughs, now its my turn to tease you. I squatted down, covering my face with my hands and made some whining sound. I heard footsteps running back towards me, "you alright? Did you hurt yourself?" He check and pull my hands away. I struck my tongue out, "I got you!" I laughs and he laughs too.

"Will you forgive me?" I held onto his firm arms. Pulling me towards his arm, "yes. I will." He said and I fasten my arms. "I love you..." I mumbles sheepishly. "I love you more." DooJoon said.

Maybe, being myself really is cool. Why afraid how people judge you? See, now that I be myself. I found someone that loves me for who I am. So, be yourself! :D Byebye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is the ending of this story.

Thank you for everyone who read this story of mine!

I am really grateful like usual.

Kamsahaminda! Seriously!

But now, I have to stop writing fanfics for awhile....

My major exams are coming and I have to concentrate...

Will you guys wait for me? hahahas (:

I hope so~

In the end, I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!

PLEASE REMEMBER ME! BYEBYE!

Feel free to chat with me anytime (: