The Queen's Kingdom

The Queen's Kingdom

Listern while read

A magical kingdom so far away, yet so close. It was surrounded with a forest of pink cherry blossom trees. A slim beautiful woman in a white kimono sat on a wooden bench, holding her peachy paper umbrella. Her long, silky black hair dances in the wind, while she remembers the day when her kingdom was attacked and her precious daughter was taking away from her.

Flashback

It was a peaceful day in the Blossom Realm. Pink petals danced around in the wind and a little girl was running over a wooden bridge giggling.

A woman in a white kimono walked slowly, trailed after her giggling daughter. Her geta snapping small twigs while she walked.

“MOTHER, HURRY UP!”the little girl called for her mother, “I WANT TO SEE NEIL!”

Her mother shook her head while smiling at her happy daughter. She kept on walking until she reached the wooden bridge. She felt an unusual gust of wind blew through the kingdom. Her senses snapped alert as she darted her eyes around the area.

“NEIL!” the girl squealed in delight when a cute, white small fox walking to the girl. 

The woman snapped her eyes at the fox. However, she looked at the small creature weirdly. She widen her eyes when she noticed, the fox has crimson red eyes instead of its usual golden-yellow eyes.

[A/N Plese pretend the fox's eyes are red]

“NEIL!” the girl squealed again as she ran over the wooden bridge to the small fox.

“NO HANA! STAY AWAY FROM IT! IT’S NOT NEIL!”she quickly yelled to stop her daughter, but it was too late. The fox had turned into an evil looking woman. She was wearing a black skin tight dress, which showed plenty of flesh, black knee length heeled boots with red rubies on it and matching black knee guards with rubies and horns poking out. She has black shadowed like wings cast behind her. 

She grabbed the girl around the neck and pressed the girl against her body.

The little girl squirmed in the evil looking woman’s grasp and tried to wiggle her way out. However, the more she moved, the tight of the grip of the woman’s grasp be, making the girl choke.

“LET GO OF HER AKUHEI!”the mother yelled demandingly.

“Awww Hanami, why are you so demanding? It is not the Queen of the Blossom Realm should act. Tsk, tsk, tsk,”Akuhei said while shaking her head slowly.

“Let go of my daughter now, Akuhei!”Hanami said sternly.

“But she is so cute. Why should I let her go?”Akuhei wikedly asked and tighten her grip of her arm. The girl coughed and chokes, gasping for air. She squirmed, but Akuhei kept her grip.

“Let her go, please Akuhei. I’ll give you anything, please let my daughter go,”Hanami pleaded, almost bursting into tears.

“Aww, my dear twin sister is pleading me. How pleasant,”Akuhei fake cooed.

“Mummy,”Hana whimpered. Tears started to fill her eyes and a small, soft whimpers escaped her strawberry pink lips.

“Quiet you,”Akuhei hissed and tightened her grip from her arm, making the the little girl choke violently.

“Akuhei please, you’re hurting her!”Hanami yelled desperately. Her body started to shake as her daughter whimper and shake in her shoes.

“Please,”she whispered, which was hardly audible.

Akuhei wickedly laughed and loosen her grip a bit. Her twin’s misery was very pleasant and satisfying to her and she is not going to end it just yet.

“Please give back my Hana. I’ll give you anything, just give me back my Hana,”Hanami whispered with a shaking voice, while tears stained her rosy cheeks.

“Anything you say?”Akuhei said wickedly, with a wicked smirk plastered on her face.

Hanami closed he eyes firmly and gulped. Her breath quivered and her body shook. She hesitantly nodded her head and looked into her twin’s crimson red eyes.

“I want all your powers,”Akuhei answered with sinister smirk.

Hanami gasped and her body shook rapidly. If she gave all her powers to her evil twin, who knows what destruction Akuhei can cause.

“Come on Hanami, your daughter’s life is in your hands,”Akuhei reminded and tighten her arm around Hana’s neck, making the girl choke once again.

Upon seeing her daughter in pain, she immediately agreed and transformed into her fighting clothes. She started focusing all her energy ad powers into a light blue glowing spear. Beads of sweat started to roll down her face as she made the spear bigger.

Once all her powers were forced out her body, she breathed heavily and felt extremely weak. Akuhei smirked and waits for the blue glowing spear of power to come to her. Hanami passed the glowing spear to Akuhei and it stopped on top of Akuhei’s free hand. She closed her eyes as Hanami’s powers sinks in her body, refreshing her and making her feel more powerful and re-energized

Akuhei opened her eyes and an evil smirk flashed across her face. Her crimson red eyes shined bright with power as her evil dark aura expanded around her.

"Akuhei, let my daughter go," Hanami demanded weakly.

Akuhei cackled loudly and the pink peaceful sky turned dark and thunder flashed. "My dear twin, do you think I'll just let her go?" she remarked.

Hanami's eyes widened and she gasped with shock.  "No! No, NO! YOU DOUBLE CROSSED ME!" she screamed.

The evil twin cackled evilly and picked Hana up by the waist. "You actually thought I'll keep my end of the bargain? How naive of you. My name says it all Hanami, I was born evil," she explained condescendingly and with that, she flew out the Blossom Realm with Hana.

Hana's faint voice was ringing through Hanami's ears as she was taken away; her small body getting smaller as the distance between them grew.

End flashback

"Hana," Hanami whispered softly.

Suddenly, Hanami heard small footsteps walking towards her. She snapped her head towards the sound. She saw a small, cute and white fox with golden-yellow eyes walking towards her. Her lips curved to a small smile and the fox leapt on to the wooden bench. She patted the fox's head and softly gazed at it.

"Hi Neil," she softly greeted it.

The fox let out a small whimper and sat down.

"I know, I miss her too. I'm sorry that I can't release the spell that Akuhei casted on you," Hanami told the fox softly.

Hanami sighed and looked forward again. She started to sing. Her sweet, soft, melodic voice echoed around the forest her eyes refilled with tears as she thought of how she used to sing this song to her daughter.

~*~

A sixteen year old girl strolled happily through the forest floor. Twigs snapped and dry leaves crunched as she walked. Suddenly, small light pink petals span around her like a soft pink cocoon. She gasped in shock as the petals started to lift her up from the earth, she felt her heart flutter as she watched first the ground and then the trees slowly leave her through a veil of soft pink petals. The petals started to cover more and more of her body, until she can't see anything at all.

After a few minutes, her feet can feel earth again; the petals dispersed, she now felt a little open without her pink cocoon protecting her. She looked around her surroundings and saw she was in a forest of cherry blossom trees. She then landed her eyes on the lady with long, black, silky hair sitting on a wooden bench with a cute, small white fox next to her. The lady’s soft melodic voice flows through the girl’s ears. It sounded similar, but she just can't get a hold of it.

The fox turned its head to the girl and leapt off the bench and softly walked to her. It stood in front of her and gazed at her with curious eyes. Its feline eyes then widen, like it just realised something. It sat down in front of the girl’s feet and blinked.

The girl smiled and crouched down. Somehow she felt a strong connection with the small, white fox and felt very comfortable with it. She reached out her hand and gently touched is head.

As soon as she made contact with the fox, a glowing light flashed in front of the girl’s eyes, blinding her for a few second. When she opened her eyes the fox was gone, but a tall young man with brown hair, stopping mid-way of his neck replaced it. He has milky-white skin and his face looks pretty handsome. He has a tall slim frame and wearing a black shirt, black pants and a black light leather coat. The only thing was out of place was his eyes. His eyes are a golden-yellow colour, just like the small fox. 

“HANA!”he beamed and was about to scoop down and give the girl a bone crushing hug, but she scrambled backwards before he can.

“Hana?” the boy spoke her name softly and crooked his head to a side.

“Hana?” a soft feminine voice whispered out.

The girl looked at the direction of the feminine voice and saw the lady looking at her with surprised eyes. The lady’s fair white skin, warm honey-brown eyes and cherry red lips looks so familiar to her.

“W-who are you and how do you know my name?” the girl stuttered as her body shook.

“Hana don’t you remember me? I’m Neil, your adopted fox,” Neil explained with hopeful eyes.

“B-but, you’re human! You’re a boy!” she exclaimed in total shock.

“Neil, give her some room,” the woman said as she stood up.

Neil moved back a bit and gazed at her girl with a confused and hurt expression. The woman slowly and gracefully walked to the girl with a soft, but with a bit of sadness in her expression. The girl sank back a bit when the woman crouched down in front of her.

“Hana, do you know where you are right now?” the woman asked softy and hopefully.

The girl gave the woman a small shook of her head with fear and confusion written all over her face.

The woman took a shaky breath and closed her eyes, trying to hold back her tears.

She opened her eyes again and gazed at the girl softly. “Hana, I’m your mother, Hanami,” she explained. Her soft voice soothingly rang in the girls ears. The girl squinted her eyes shut, her head started to have a pulse, banging on to her head. She groaned in pain and she started to see a sheer light.

 

A six-year old girl, whimpering, hidding in her room. She looked out the small crack between the door and door frame, watching a horrid scene that is played before her eyes.

"I'm going to kill every single one of you!" a woman with long black silky said and laughed sinisterly.

"Hana, we have to go," a woman with jet-black hair whispered to the hidden, whimpering little girl.

"Aunty Akuhei," the girl whimpered in her aunty's arms.

"We have to go," the woman said.

"What about-"

"Hana, we have to go. You are their treasure, their sunshine, they want you to be alive," the woman said in a stern voice.

 

“Hana! Hana, are you all right?” Hanami asked. Her voice and expression full of worry. She reached her hand and was about to stoke the girl’s cheek, but the girl’s eyes shot open and scrambled back some more.

“You’re that evil lady who killed my family!” the girl yelled at Hanami and pointed at her.

Neil and Hanmi gasped in shock. However, Hanami felt more than shock, she felt pain and numbness. Her body shook as her own daughter scared of her, accusing her.

“How can you say that?” Neil yelled outraged and shocked.

Hanami just stayed at her spot paralysed, as her heart filled with pain. No oxygen can come in her body, yet nothing came out.

“My aunty, Akuhei, said a woman killed my family, but I was such in shock, I couldn’t remember anything,” the girl explained.

Neil’s hands curled into tight fists and his blood boiled. “THAT WOMAN LIED!” Neil yelled loudly, making the birds fly off.

Hanami’s eyes were full of sorrow and a hint of anger. When Hana said her wicked twin sister’s name, she knew Akuhei erased all Hana’a memory and put in new false ones.

Hanami tried to get closer to Hana, but the girl scrambled back.

“Stay away from me,” Hana said sternly.

Hanami’s heart broke even more. Her own daughter, telling her to stay away from her, hating her and scared of her.

She let out a shaky breath and stood up straight. She gazed down at Hana with soft, yet sorrow eyes. A tear escaped from one of her eyes and rolled down her cheek.

“Neil, stay with her,” Hanami ordered, turning around and walked away.

Once Hanami was out of sight, Hana relaxed, but realised Neil was still standing a couple of meters away from her and tensed again.

Neil huffed out his cheeks and pouted. “You weren’t scared of me when I was at my fox form,” he complained.

“Well wouldn’t you be scared when suddenly someone is in front of you and looked like he was about to attack you,” Hana explained.

“True,” Neil nodded.

“Can I sit next to you?” Neil asked, gesturing the empty space next to her.

Hana nodded and relaxed. She took in a deep breath and comfortably sat on the on the green grass. Neil scooted next to her and sat down.

The two sat in silence, no one said a word.

“Thank you,” Neil suddenly said, breaking the silence.

Hana confusingly looked at the boy, not understanding why he is thanking her.

“Why are you thanking me?” she asked softly as he wind blew, brushing through her hair.

He pulled his legs to his chest, wrapped his long arms around his legs and rested his chin on his knees. “First you saved my life when I was just an infant and know you broke the spell that Akuhei casted upon me,”he explained.

“Oh,” she nodded in understanding.

“Wait, Akuhei? My aunty?” Hana exclaimed, confused. “She can’t do that. She never been here and she is good.”

“That’s what you think,”Neil remarked. “Do you remember your past when you were six?”

“I was six years old! Do you think I’ll remember? I’m pretty sure you can’t!” she yelled outraged.

He smirked, releasing his legs and stretched them out and placed his hands on the waving grass, supporting his body.

“That’s when you’re wrong,” he stated mysteriously and stared up into the pink sky.

“What do you mean?” Hana asked softly.

“You said you were so traumatised when you were young and could not remember anything, right?” Neil restated what she said earlier as a question.

Hana nodded slowly, looking at Neil confused.

“Then she could have said anything she wanted,” he explained.

Hana grew angry and stood up. “How dare you say that about my aunty!” she yelled outraged.

Neil stood up, towering her and held onto he shoulders, making the smaller girl finch.

“Listen Hana, what that woman said is all not true. You have to believe me,”Neil explained with a soft low tone and stared straight in Hana’s honey-brown eyes.

“But that flashback,” she whimpered.

Neil sighed and firmly closed his eyes. Suddenly they sky turned very strange. Half tuned daylight sky blue and the other turned into dark midnight blue.

The two looked up at the once light pink sky, twisting into a yin and yang symbol. A flash of blinding light flashed, making the duo look away and squint their eyes shut. They felt a tap on their shoulder and slowly flutter their eyes open. Making sure, it was safe to turn around, they twisted their heads to where the blinding flash of light was and saw two handsome looking young men with almost identical features standing in front of them, with the sky is back to normal.

One of the boys has a slightly round face and bambi eyes. He has a long, high nose and wearing all white. His extinct feature was his blonde hair, while the other has dark brown hair. The one with the brown haired is slightly taller than the blonde. He’s eyes are sharper and has a sharper jaw line. He’s nose is slightly rounder than the blonde and instead of wearing all white, he is wearing a white shirt with black sketches on it, a long, navy blue coat with metals on the shoulder and wearing red pants with a matching black belt.

 [A/N Don't mind Kwangmin]

“Hi! I’m Youngmin,” the blonde introduced himself while smiling brightly, showing off his pearly white teeth, “and this is Kwangmin.”gesturing the other male.

“You two must be the Yin and Yang Princes,” Neil exclaimed and his eyes bulging out.

“That’s us,”Kwangmin smirked and shoved his hands in his pants pockets.

The Yin and Yang Princes are the protectors of balance of the world. They are exactly like the yin and yang story, but human form. Kwangmin is yin, the dark side. He mostly displays a cold, blank expression and has a cool and a dark aura surrounded him. He has the powers of starting plagues and sickness and taking away people’s life. His most special power is to look into and replaying people’s past. While Youngmin is yang, the bright side. Unlike his twin, he is bright and has a bubbly personality. Most of his powers contrast Kwangmin’s. He has the power to create vegetation that cures sickness, healing and bringing people back to life. His most special power is looking at people’s future and can predict almost anything.

The Yin and Yang Princes are the strongest immortals, yet they are also the weakest of the magical realms. If one thing is over powering the other, the contrasting twin would become weak and sick. That is why they have to put everything in balance to survive and not throw off the balance of nature and life.

“You must be the long lost princess of the Blossom Realm,” Youngmin greeted Hana and bowed like a gentleman.

“Um, I’m not a princess and where am I?” Hana asked.

“Am I dreaming? There is no way this is all real,”she said doubtfully

“You are not dreaming, all of this is real and you are the long lost princess of the Blossom Realm,” Kwangmin explained monotone.

“It can’t be. I’m just a normal 16 year old human girl,”Hana denied and started to walk backwards, away from the three males.

“Hana, we are not lying, you are not dreaming and you are the abducted princess,” Neil pestered, “Prince Kwangmin can you show Hana her past?”

“Alright, show me,”she demanded and stood still.

Kwangmin walked over to Hana and stared into her honey-brown orbs. He closed his eyes and when he opened them, his usually dark orbs turned into a darker shade and her past started playing in his eyes.

Hana watched the show in Kwangmin’s eyes very closely. It shocked her when she saw Akuhei and holding her hostage.

Kwangmin closed his eyes again, ending the replay of Hana’s past after Akuhei abducted her. He took a step back and opened his eyes again; his eyes back to a dark brown colour.

Hana let a loud gasp and covered with her right hand. Her eyes watered and a bucket of guilt dunked over her. She slowly realises everything about her past and her about how evil the woman she called ‘aunty’ for the last ten years.

Her head started to hurt and white spots started to appear. She held onto her throbbing head and groaned in pain. Hana fell onto her knees and let out a load, painful scream. It was so loud it sent a huge shockwave, making the floor unstable, the trees shake and the water make small riffles.

Neil darted to Hana holding her tight to him, trying to sooth the pain away from her. Hana’s headache became worse by the second and her past kept on replaying in her head. Her clothes changed to an elegant, light purple, silk dress, with bits of lace around the hem of the dress and her hair became longer and thicker and turned to a silver blue colour. However, after a split second, it turned back to her school uniform and light brown hair. 

 

 Her appearance kept on going back and forth and her head throbbing in pain.

“Princes, what is happening?” Neil asked worriedly.

“I think she is finally remembering she is the princess of the Blossom Realm, but her body is not use to it yet,” Kwangmin explained.

“What do you mean her body is not use to it?”Neil exclaimed, slightly enraged.

“She is developing her powers,” Youngmin elucidated.

Hana flew her upper body back, her back arching up. She screamed out a painful yell, her hands holding onto each side of her throbbing head.

The floor shock more rapidly, making the two Princes fall on the ground.

Hana’s eyes shot open. She was in the elegant, light purple, silk dress, with bits of lace around the hem of the dress and has silver blue colour, long hair. Instead of her honey-brown eyes, it turned into a violet colour that sparkles in the sunlight.

She quickly stood up, causing Neil to crash his body on the green grass. She started to run, searching and running.

“MOTHER! MOTHER! WHERE ARE YOU? I REMEMBER YOU!” she called out to her mother.

She kept on running, not caring that the three males was running after her and calling her.  She just kept on running, letting her legs lead her to where ever they take her.

“MOTHER! Where are you?!”she dropped on her knees and sobbed, “Mother…”

Her tears kept on flowing down her rosy cheeks, her bottom lip quivered; guilt kept on splashing in her, flowing in every vein. Her palms made contact on the green grass, her fingers entwined with the strands of grass and her head hung low, tears flowing down from her eyes.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” Hana whispered while sobbing.

Listen while reading

Suddenly, the sky turned black, dark clouds started to form and thunder roared. All eight eyes darted up the sky. Thunder grumbled again and a small, dark figure appeared in the dark sky. The figure became bigger as it came closer.

“Akuhei,” Hana whispered softly.

Akuhei’s feet landed on the soft grass and a smirk was plastered on her face.

“Well, well, well, I see the princess is back in her realm,”she cackled.

“Why did you take me away?” Hana snarled and stood up on her feet.

Akuhei chuckled and lightning struck. “It’s simple my dear girl, I want your mother to suffer in pain, sorrow and loneliness,”she replied.

Hana curled her fingers into a fist and her blood boiled. Anger was written all over face.

“How dare you?” Hana hissed.

“How dare you?!” she yelled with full of anger.

Akuhei cackled and another flash of lightning shot from the sky. “You know you are not like your mother. She is a strong woman, while her daughter is such a weakling,” she snickered, “your mother is such a disgrace for having you.”

Hana became even angrier; her violet eyes became darker into a reddish-purple colour. “YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT ABOUT MY MOTHER!”she yelled in fury.

Akuhei let out an evil laugh as lightning struck down. “Uh-ah, you shouldn’t get so angry,” Akuhei mocked.

“Because something might happen to your dear mother,” Akuhei’s voice darkened and her expression harden.

“W-what do you mean?” Hana asked, slightly scared. 

Akuhei smirked and snapped her fingers. A bubble screen came appeared and it showed Hanami chained up on a wooden pillar in a dark place. Her head was hung low, looking like she was unconscious.

“MOTHER!” Hana called out and fresh tears start to fall leak out her eyes.

“She can’t hear you,” Akuhei scorned.

“How dare you!” Hana yelled in anger.

Akuhei brought out her arm and pulled Hana up without touching her. Hana kicked her legs and tried to get out of the invisible grip. Suddenly she felt a grip around her neck making her choke. She tried to gasp for air, but nothing went in her lungs.

Neil growled at Akuhei and transformed into his fox form. He started to glow and his golden-yellow eyes turned into a light violet colour. He started to grow and his tale split to nine tales.

 

“He’s in his ultimate form,” Kwangmin gasped.

Neil’s ultimate form is called the ‘Nine-taled Fox’. It has fur like steel and has power over teleporting to almost anywhere it or master desires. It can also create mists and toxic gas that can kill anything, anyone in seconds. Nine-taled foxes are very loyal to their masters and would do anything to protect him or her.

An enchanted light surrounded him and his fur turned low sheer silver.  He growled and pounced at Akuhei, but before he can get anywhere near her, she swatted him away using energy force. Neil flew in the air and crashed into a tree. His body fell on the ground as he whimpered in pain.

"NEIL!" the Princes called as they ran to the injured fox.

"Stupid mutt, I knew I should have killed you from the beginning," Akuhei snarled.

Hana slowly and painfully turned to see Neil. She saw the fox lying on the floor, its chest heaving slowly up and down. Her anger raised and energy and power flowing through her body. She turned her head back at Akuhei, her expression dark and scary.

Listen while read

“Prepare to die, my dear niece,”Akuhei smirked and tighten the force grip around Hana’s neck.

However, instead of choking, Hana’s hair started to wave around very rapidly and her reddish-purple eyes turned dark purple. She let out a loud scream and got out the force around her neck. She flew up higher in the sky and light pink petals swirled round her. Her silver-blue hair changed to blonde and her elegant, light purple, silk dress was replaced with a black dress. Black clothing wrapped tightly around her body, her sleeves are puffy, the skirt seems to flow around her with two layers of dark grey frilly skirt under the main skirt and a big black bow tying the dress together. She’s wearing dark grey thigh length stockings and black boots with a small heel. Her eyes shot wide open and the petals around her went behind her and on top of her head to form a small set of white wings on her back and a black headband on her head with two small red roses

 She slowly descended down with a soft pink glow surrounding her.

“That’s, that’s her ultimate form,” Youngmin stated with his eyes extremely bulge out.

“What?!” Akuhei exclaimed, “THAT’S IMPOSIBLE!”

“Princess, we are at your service,” Kwangmin and Youngmin said while on their knees bowing at Hana.

Once a princess or queen of the Blossom Realm is up to her unlimited form the Yin and Yang Princes are her summonses and must protect her and follow her every order. The ultimate form princess or queen has the strongest powers in all magical realm. She possesses the powers of controlling every element, revives anything, mind control and is able to cause the most destruction. So far, Hana was the second person that had reached that level of power, after her ancestor, the person that created the Blossom Kingdom.

“Youngmin, heal Neil and once you’re done, you and Kwangmin transform into your battle form,”Hana ordered.

“Yes, my Princess,” Youngmin and Kwangmin responded.

Youngmin placed his hand on Neil and closed his eyes. A white glow surrounded Neil’s body and he slowly healed.

When Youngmin was done, he opened his eyes and stood up. Neil got on his four paws and ran to Hana’s side.

Kwangmin turned his head to Youngmin and smirked. “Ready?” He asked and put out his hand.

Youngmin smiled and took hold of it. “Always”

They flew up in the air and drew a yin and yang symbol. The symbol flew across them and they transformed into fighters.

Youngmin has an army green tank top on and yellowish-green and pants and gloves. While Kwangmin has a black sleeveless cloak-like shirt on with red printings on it. He has a black bandana with the same red printings on it. Both of their hair turned into a golden-brown colour with a yin and symbol tattooed on their arm.

Akuhei smirked and flew up in the sky, “You think reaching your ultimate level and have your little summonses will beat me?”she asked rhetorically.

“We will see about that,” Hana smirked.

“Neil, create a mist,”she ordered, “Youngmin, Kwangmin, transform into your ultimate form.”

Neil’s eyes became bright purple, his nine tails stood high up and an enchanted purple light glowing around his body. With a blink, the whole area was in a mist, no one can see anything, but Neil.

“YOU THINK CREATING A FOG YOU CAN BEAT ME HANA? WELL YOU’RE WRONG!”Akuhei yelled and cleared the mist.

Hana smirked as her long blonde hair flowed in the wind. “That mist was just for them to transform,” Hana explained.

Akuhei darted her eyes at the Yin and Yang Princes. They have merged together. On the right, it was Youngmin. His hair turned into a light orange colour, his eye became a bright orange colour and his clothes were replaced with a black shirt with a white colour. The other half was Kwangmin. His skin turned slightly darker and his hair is silver-grey. His eye is a solid yellow colour and his pupils are much smaller. His clothes were replaced with a white shirt and a black collar. 

Once the Yin and Yang Prince have become one, he is known as Kagami.

Kagami is the ultimate form of the Yin and Yang Princes. They possess the powers of light and dark, good and evil. The two contrast powers come together and work as one, making the power and damage multiply ten times.

“Kagami destroy her,” Hana growled.

Kagami nodded and faces Akuhei. He bought the powers of light and dark together and chanted an ancient spell and a massive black sword with ancient writing printed on it. 

Akuhei mockingly laughed. “Do you think you can win me?”she mocked.

“I don’t think, I know,” Hana smirked, “Kagami, go!”

Kagami leaped up in the air, his sword and swung it, creating a sharp force blade. It flew straight at Akuhei. She smirked as she just stood on her spot. When the force blade was about to slice her, she let out a loud screech. It shattered the force blade and dug through the dirt, knocking trees down and blasting Kagmi and Neil back.

Kagami stopped himself in the air, while Neil skidded backwards, his paws digging a trail. He kept on skidding backwards and he was going to hit a tree. Using his reflexes, he lift up he’s back paws to stop himself form crashing into the tree.

Akuhei smirk satisfied with her powers, until she spotted Hana was standing where she was before unharmed. She frowned and attacked Hana. Neil noticed Akuhei rushing to Hana, he quickly dashed to Akuhei. He leaped and bit Akuhei’s right arm, making her scream in pain. She threw Neil off her arm, making him fly in the air. Neil’s eyes glowed and he was teleported on the ground without any damage.

 “Stupid mutt,”Akuhei hissed as she healed her arm.

Out of nowhere, Kagami lunge his sword at Akuhei. Unfortunately, she felt his presence and threw him away with a wind force.

Kagami flew backwards, but stopped himself by using his legs pressed against a passing tree. He jumped up in the air as he attacked Akuhei again. He brought his sword up above his head and brought it down, making contact to Akuhei’s left arm.

Akuhei’s arm fell on the floor as blood oozed out her wound. She screamed in pain and held her wound.

“How dare you,” she hissed.

She pointed her finger at the lake and swirled it. Molecules of water flew up in air. Akuhei quickly pointed her finger to Kagami and the molecules of water flew to him. Kagami quickly dodged it, but it was not fast enough. The water sliced his right cheek. Blood dripped out his wound and a stinging pain followed.

“Kagami, change into the Swords of Good and Evil,” Hana commanded.

Kagami nodded and jumped high to the sky. He split into two and transformed into swords. One red and the other blue. The red sword was made with pure evil, as it is called the Sword of Evil. It possesses all the evil in the universe. The blue sword is called the Sword of Good. The sword has all the power of good, hence the name of Sword of Good.

Hana leapt up and snatched the swards from the sky. She did a summersault and landed feet on the floor. The swords started to glow and fire started to burn on them. 

“Hana you are not going to win,” Akuhei smirked and started chanting a spell.

Dark purple smoke started to appear and swirled on a place. The smoke disappeared and a purple hound with blue glowing eyes and sharp fangs.

Then fire started and a haunting, sinister laugh echoed. A demon with fire for eyes, large ram horns, claws sharp as knives and a long swishy tale appeared from the fire and ate the fire up.

Hana smirked and closed her eyes. Her long blonde hair started to wave around.

“I call upon the dragons of ice and gold, Frey and Rion come forth,” Hana chanted.

Out of the blue, a blizzard came and a dragon made out of ice flew in. Then suddenly, the ground shook and the ground split into two and a golden dragon flew out.

[Frey]

[Rion]

The ground closed and the dragons looked at Hanna curiously.

“I am the one summoned you two,”Hana announced.

“Please destroy the monster from Hell,” she demanded.

The dragons nodded and flew to attack the demon.

 “Neil, take care of the demon hound,” Hana ordered.

Neil pounced at the hound as they used their powers on each other.

“I guess it’s just you and me, my dear aunty,” Hana hissed.

Akuhei smirked and leapt up in the sky. “Even though I still have one arm, I can still beat you,” she sneered.

“Let’s see about that,” Hana said and jumped in the sky.

Akuhei’s eyes started glowing purple and a toxic mist come out of her and racing to Hana. Hana twirled the swords, gathering all the toxic mist and threw it back to Akuhei as a sharp blade. Akuhei dodged it and the toxic blade made contact with a tree, making the tree explode.

Akuhei eyes glowed purple again and a swoon of bats come out of nowhere and started to attack Hana. Hana killed all the bats before they can bite her, but unfortunately, one bit her on her right arm. She hissed in pain and pulled the bat off her flesh. She gripped the bat, making the bones crush and turn into ashes.

“FREY!” she called the ice dragon.

Frey flew to Hana and she sat on his back, on the crook of its neck. She saw the demon hound spitting an acid at Neil and she quickly pulled it up to the air with the Sword of Evil. When she was about the send it to Akuhei, she suddenly froze.

Listern while reading

Her heartbeat quickened, pounding on her chest. Her skin turned purple and her eyes turned black. Her pupils went wide then shrunk. Her body stopped moving and she fell off Frey. Her body crashed onto the floor, her body still frozen.

Akuhei evilly laughed as thunder . “Oh Hana. Did you actually think you can actually beat me?” she mocked.

“Hana, I guess you didn’t know that those bats I sent out was venomous,”she cackled.

Frey flew over Hana and blew a thin layer of ice over her to reserve her body. The Swords of Good and Evil flew out of Hana’s grip and transformed back to Kagami. He formed a fireball and threw it at Akuhei. She opened wide and ate the fireball. Akuhei smirked evilly and spit out purple acid and it hit Kagami. He collided to a tree. He fell on the floor groaning in pain. He split into two, back into Youngmin and Kwangmin.

“Youngmin, are you alright?” Kwangmin asked in concern.

“No, evil is overpowering,” he responded weakly.

“We need to take Hana to Thia now!” Kwangmin shouted

“Frey, can you hold off Akuhei for a while?”Kwangmin asked.

The ice dragon nodded and started to attack Akuhei.

Kwangmin ran to Hana and smashed through the thin layer of ice. He picked her up bridal style; he was about to fly up, but Akuhei blocked his way.

“Ah, ah, ah. Where do you think you’re going?” Akuhei rhetorically asked.

“Get out the way,” Kwangmin hissed.

Akuhei smirked and closed her eyes. Before she can open them again, Frey grabbed her by her wings and pulled her high in the sky. She squirmed and kicked her legs but she could not get out of the dragon’s grip.

Kwangmin took the chance and jumped up in the sky with Youngmin. Quick as a flash, they zipped to another realm.

Listen while read

The Yin and Yang Princes arrived to The Magical Realm of Elves. They played around trees and flowers and having a great time.

“THIA! THIA!” Kwangmin yelled.

“Princes, why do you need our queen?” an elf asked.

“We need her to heal this girl. She is the Princess of the Blossom Realm. Without her, Akuhei would overpower the good and take over the Blossom Realm and possibly all realms,” Kwangmin explained.

“Oh my. I’ll call the Queen straight way,” the elf said.

Queen Thia is the ruler of The Magical Realm of Elves. This realm is mostly peaceful and full of vegetation and remedies. Queen Thia is an elf that can heal anybody and anything. Unlike Youngmin, her miracles can go on eternity. She never dies and if she becomes ill or wounded her body automatically heal itself.

Kwangmin placed Hana on a large rock and helped his brother sit under a big oak tree next to the rock. Youngmin leaned his back on the tree as they waited for Thia.

A beautiful elf wearing a green dress that flows in the wind walked out of a tree. She has long golden hair and jewellery on her head, pointy ears and around her neck. She is holding a long staff that a green crystal ball on top.

“THIA!” Kwangmin called the beautiful elf.

She quickened her pace and walked to Kwangmin. She gasped when she saw the state of Hana and Youngmin. Youngmin looked very tired and weak. His face pale as paper and his body was trembled as he inhaled sharp breaths. Hana was lying lifelessly on the large rock. Her skin was still purple and her eyes now closed.

“Oh my,” Thia gasped.

“Someone, get Prince Youngmin some herbal tea,” she ordered.

She walked over to Hana and examined her wound on her arm.

“Oh no. she was bitten by a very venomous bat that only comes out when it is summoned,” she gasped.

“Thia, can you save her?” Kwangmin asked.

“I don’t know. I have never treated anyone who got bitten by this type of bat before,” she explained, “but I’ll try my best.”

Thai place her hand over Hana's forehead and eyes. A white glow sandwich between her hand and Hana. Hana's skin started to change back to her milky-white skin. Thia smiled and took a step back. However, Hana's skin became pale.

The three gasped as her condition got worse. Thia checked Hana's pulse and her face twisted in horror.

"Her pulse is going slower by the second," Thai said.

Listen while reading

Back to the Blossom Realm, every creature was fighting the best as they could.

Neil double ganged himself and copies of him surrounded the demon hound. He let out his toxic gas. The demon hound took a big whiff of it and started to cough out acidic blood that melted through the ground. Neil took the chance and pounced at the hound. He sinks his teeth on the hound’s neck. In an instant, the hound turned into ashes.

The demon grabbed Rion’s tale and threw him to Frey. The two dragons collided and tumbled over each other. The demon took the chance and blew fire at them. Rion saw the fire coming to them; he quickly used his body to shield Frey. Fortunately, his body is made out of gold, so the fire had no affect on him. Frey flew up in the sky and flew behind the demon. He bit on the demon's long, thin tale and hoisted him up in the sky. The demon growled and tries to wiggle his way out of Frey's mouth, but Frey bit on it tight.

Rion stamped his foot and a sharp stalagmite formed.  Frey flew the demon over the stalagmite and dropped him. The demon couldn't do anything but fall. His body pierce through the stalagmite. Blood dripped out of his body and soon he turned into ashes.

An evil laugh echoed as thunder struck. "I see you have killed all my summoners, but too bad you can't kill me," Akuhei laughed and flew high in the sky.

"They can't, but I sure can!" Hana suddenly yelled out of nowhere and landed on the flat ground on her feet holding the Swords of Good and Evil.

"HOW CAN YOU STILL BE ALIVE?" Akuhei screeched in rage.

"You can't get rid of me that easy my dear aunty," Hana smirked and threw Akuhei on the floor.

"Neil double gang and surround her," Hana commanded.

Neil's body copied, surrounding Akuhei. She stood up and tried to decrease the numbers by zapping them with lightning bolts, but it will just be replaced with another one. He ran around her, confusing the wicked woman and attacked with various attacts, but the woman would just dodge the attacts or swallow it. Akuhei finally got tired of the fox's games and blasted him and his copies far away from her. The fox teleported next to his master safely and his copies vanished.

"Frey, give me some ice, Rion, give me some earth and rocks," Hana ordered.

Frey breathed out ice and Rion stomped his foot. Earth and sharp rocks flew up. Hana swished her swords collecting ice, rocks and earth and swirled them into one big bolder. She jumped up in the sky and smashed it, sending small sharp particles of ice covered earth at Akuhei.

Akuhei flew up, trying her best to dodge as many as she could. She waved her hand over the lake and water particles flew up. She motioned her hand, turning it to a sharp spear. She pointed her finger at Hana and the spear flew to Hana in full speed.

Hana overlapped the Sword of Evil over the Sword of Good, making a cross, just in the nick of time. The spear shattered and water molecules fell on the earth and sinking in.

Hana flew down; her feet standing on top of the stalagmite where the Demon died. She leapt up in the sky and dived down, her body swirling like a drill. She headed straight at Akuhei, but the sly woman suddenly disappeared.

Suddenly, Hana felt great pain in her stomach and her body was sent flying. Her body collided to a tree and a rib or two broke. The three creatures quickly dashed to Hana to see if she was alright.

Akuhei cackled loudly. "You are just like you're mother, weak," she laughed.

Hana slowly stood up, not caring about the pain she is having. She inhaled sharply, beads of sweat rolling down her forehead and face and her long blonde hair sticking onto her face.

"Frey, Rion, you can go back. Thank you for helping me," Hana said shakily.

The two dragons looked unsure and did not budge.

"I said LEAVE!" Hana demanded.

Blue smoke swirled around Frey, while yellow swirled around Rion. Once the smoke disappeared, two male stood in front of Hana.

One has long, golden-blonde hair. He has a sharp jaw line and big, orange-gold eyes. He is wearing a white cloak with a cross holding the cloak together. 

The other has long, purple hair and a sharp jaw line. He has sharp, purple eyes that can pierce through anyone. He has an earring dangling down his right ear and a light purple bandana tied on his forehead under his long purple hair. He is wearing a moron coloured turtle neck with a belt as a collar, a light purple cloak, a white scarf with a round, blue gem pin holding the scarf in place.

They kneeled down, keeping their head low. “We will stay with you. You have proven to us that you are a worthy master,” the purple hair explained.

“Change back to your true forms and fly back to your realm,” Hana ordered.

“We-”

“No, I don’t need any more summoners. Change back to your true forms and fly back NOW!” Hana ordered, cutting off the orange-blonde haired.

The purple haired stood up and grabbed Hana by the shoulders. “Listen here Princess, you can’t just call us and tell us to go back,” he growled.

Neil growled protectively, as his sharp violet eyes glared at the purple haired. He stood tall on his four legs, ready to pounce.

“Neil, down,” Hana ordered.

Neil stopped growling and he let his defences down a bit, but his sharp, wolf eyes still glaring at the purpled haired.

“FREY, RION, LEAVE NOW OR YOU BOTH WILL DIE!” Hana yelled in frustration.

“Are you doubting us?” the purpled hair scoffed as he let go of Hana’s shoulders.

“Frey, let’s go. She is obviously planning something,” the golden-blonde hair dragon explained.

Hana curved her right side up her lip up.

“Ahhhh~ Sorry for ending your good bye, but I am on a tight schedule here,” Akuhei yawned.

Hana eyed Frey and Rion the last time before she turned her attention to Akuhei. Frey and Rion changed back into their true forms as dragons and flew away. When she was sure the two dragons were out of the realm before she ordered Neil to intoxicate the whole realm. Hana held her breathe and waited for Neil to do his job.

“Do you think you can kill me with this gas? I can send out the exactly same toxic gas. I won’t die!” Akhei laughed and started eating the gas.

Hana smirked and stood her guard. ‘You’ll see,’ she thought to herself.

When Akuhei ate quite an amount of the gas, she ordered Neil to stop.

“What? You finally realised the gas won’t kill me?” Akuhei laughed.

“That is when you’re wrong,” Hana smirked and dropped her swords. She put her hands close together and started moving them in a circular motion. Akuhei stomach started to expandn and she cried in pain. 

"You may have killed me, but you'll never save your mother!" Akuhei screamed in agonizing pain, but kept a sinister smirk on her lips.

Hana kept on moving her hands until Akuhei finally exploded. Her guts, intestines and blood scattered everywhere. Her head dropped from the sky and fell the stalagmite Rion created before. The stalagmite pieced through the head, leaving it stuck there.

Listen while reading

Hana fell onto her knees and coughed out blood. Neil quickly changed to his human form and ran to her.

“Hana! Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

The two swords changed back into the two Princes and they quickly got up and ran to her.

“HANA!” they called.

“You said you were going to cure her!” Neil yelled and grabbed the Princes by the collar.

“Neil calm down,” Hana weakly said. She inhaled deep sharp breaths and she slowly got up.

“Hana!” Neil called as he quickly ran to her.

“She couldn’t cure me, but as long as I destroyed Akuhei, dying is fine with me,” she explained and smiled weakly.

Neil looked at Hana with worried eyes. He felt useless and shameful. He could not protect his master, his saviour and friend.

“Neil, change into your true form so we can save mother,” Hana ordered.

Neil nodded and transformed to the nine-taled fox.

“Kwangmin, Youngmin, change into Kagami and restore the realm and also make her a grave,” Hana ordered, pointing at Akuhei's head.

“Princess, why do you want to make a tombstone for that wicked woman?” Youngmin asked.

“She is still family,” she replied.

Hana hopped on Neil’s back and he transported to the place where Hanami is. The place has a sky red as blood, skulls and skeleton corps surrounded everywhere. Hanami is chained up on a long thick wooden pillar. The chains were wrapped tightly around her small frame, her hair draping over face.

“MOTHER!” Hana called for her mother.

Hanami slightly lifted her head up. Her eyes widened when she saw Hana.

“Hana?”she whispered softly, but it was audible for Hana.

Neil trotted over the skeleton corps to Hanami. Hana quickly got off Neil and tried to break the chains.

“Mother, don’t worry, I’ll get you out,” Hana assured.

Hanami weakly smiled, but it was full of happiness and relief. “Hana,” her hoarse voice called for her daughter, “You can’t break these chains.”

“Yes I can, I can break them, just wait a second mother,” she assured.

She flew high in the sky and brought wind together. She used the wind as a weapon, making it as sharp as blade and sliced the chains, but the chains did not break. Hana then made the skeleton corps and turned them into a sword. She took held of it and lunge it at the chains. The sword shattered into a million pieces, but the chain was perfectly fine, not even a scratch.

“WHY WON’T IT BREAK?!” Hana screamed with tears rolling down her eyes.

“Hana,” Hanami weakly said, “It won’t break. Akuhei put a spell on it, only she can break the spell.”

Hana ran to her mother and hugged her tightly. Tears falling out of her eyes as she shook her head against her mother’s chest. “No, no, I’ll get you out. You can be set free,” she denied.

“Hana,” Hanami whispered softly.

“Please don’t leave me. It has been ten years,” she sobbed, soaking her mother’s clothes.

“Hana,” Hanami called her softly.

Hana looked up and saw a small cherry blossom floating in front of Hnami’s face.

“Take it. It will cure you,” Hanami said.

Hana reached out her hand and held the small flower. It turned into a light pink smoke and travelled up Hana’s nostrils. Then a sword appered in front of her eyes. The handle of the sword was gold and had silver chains sworld around it. Hana took gold of the sword and it started to glow.

“Now you are the new queen,” Hanami announced.

“What?” Hana breathed out. Her breathing started to shake as her body started to trembled.

“Hana leave, the portal is closing,” Hanami told her daughter.

“NO! I’M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!” Hana yelled.

“Hana you have to go! Leave now before the portal closes!” Hanami ordered.

“NO! NOT WITHOUT YOU!” she cried.

“Hana, please,” Hanami pleaded.

“NO!” Hana yelled as tears flow down her cheek.

“Hana, I can’t get out of here! Go before it is too late!" Hanami yelled. Her eyes started to water, but she knows she has to stay strong, for herself and most importantly, Hana.

“Hana, I love you, please,” Hanami pleaded with pleading eyes.

“I’M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU,” Hana stubbornly yelled.

“Hana listen to me. You can’t get out of here when the portal closes, not even Neil can take you out. You can’t let Neil to die here too   Do you want some evil force take over the Blossom Realm?” Hanami asked.

“I…”

“Please Hana, for me, for the kingdom, for yourself,” Hanami pleaded.

Hana closed her eyes and took a shaky breath. She opened her eyes and hopped on Neil’s back.

“Let’s go Neil,” she said.

Neil whimpered and teleported back to the Blossom Realm, but before he was gone, Hanami yelled out, “I LOVE YOU MY SWEET DAUGHTER! I ALWAYS WILL!”

Hana hopped off Neil as stared at the realm that her mother left. The wind blew her long blonde hair as small light pink petals danced in the wind. She threw the sword up in the air and it went in her body. Her black dress was replaced with a peach kimono. Her blonde hair turned black and grew longer. Her long hair was split into two and the ends were platted, with a dark violet ribbon tying the ends together. A large golden-orange ribbon tied around her head becoming a headband and thin chain of small blossoms dangled down from her headband.

Kagami changed back to the Yin and Yang Princes. They kneeled down to her as she looked down at them. She looked around the place where she was kidnapped from her mother and where she found her mother.

"Leave, I need some time alone," Hana said weakly.

The Princes nodded and flew away from the Blossom Realm.

Hana walked to the wooden bench where her mother uses to sit every day. She sat down and closed her eyes she started to sing the song her mother use sing her every day, letting her memories flow in her body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHpt2qikj1I