Leeteuk's Bad Way of Lying

Leeteuk's Fanfiction???

Girls Generation make you feel the heat

Jeon segyega neoreol jumogae

Bring the boys out

Sesangeul ikkeul namja meotjin yeojadeul

Yeogi moyeora, You know the girls

Bring the boys out~

 

"Aaaaahhh!! I'm so tired!!" Taeyeon, SNSD's leader exclaimed as she stretched her hand way up high.

 

"Taengoo! Let's grab some drinks!" Sunny offered.

 

"No thanks! I'm fine! I just need some rest." Taeyeon immediately replied before taking a seat on the floor.

 

"Suit yourself but I'll be on the second floor with Sica and Hyo if you need me."

 

" 'Kay..."

After a few minutes alone in the training room...

(Taeyeon's POV)

*Sigh* Now I'm not just tired but also BORED! Aiiishh! I should've went with Sunny and the others! Well, she did say that they were on the second floor but I'm too LAZY to go all the way down!

 I sat there for awhile while humming just to enjoy myself when my brain suddenly thought of something brilliant.

 

Wait! I'll just visit Suju in the next room. They can keep me company until the others arrive. Maybe they'll even treat me some of their food.

 

I immediately stood up and happily made my way over to the next door. I tried knocking twice but no one answered.

 

Are they practicing? No, it can't be...I don't hear any music. What could they be doing? Should I open the door? No, Taeyeon! What if they're changing their sweaty shirts? What would they think of me? But I'm just curious! Ooooh!! I can't decide! Should I open it?

 

After asking myself I finally decided and turned the doorknob slowly while peeking. Unfortunately, there's no one there. I sighed in relief when I suddenly caught someone from the corner of my eye. It's Leeteuk-oppa! I pushed the door open and slowly made my way in before staring at Leeteuk-oppa. I studied him for awhile before I realized that he was smiling and chuckling to himself. I decided to walk over near him and asked due to curiousity.

 

"What you doin'?"

 

"Yaaahhh! When did you get here?!?" he nervously asked after immediately hiding a notebook behind his back.

 

"Just now...and oppa,what's in there?" I cutely asked pointing to the notebook behind him.

 

"Oh you know...stuffs and things like that..." he "nervously" replied before giving me a fake smile, showing his cute dimples.

 

"What stuffs?" I questioned while leaning over closer to him.

 

"Uhmmm...attendance..."

 

"Attendance?"

 

"Yeah! It's a checklist. I was assigned to check who's absent from Suju's practice everyday."

 

"Your manager's assigned to do that." I coldly stated, a little bit upset with him lying to me.

 

"He went on a break! Yeah! That's why....and uhmmm...since you know...I'm the oldest...I was assigned to...uhmmm...take over for him. Besides what's with the sudden change of mood?"

 

"Don't lie to me Park Jungsu!"

 

"Hey!! That's oppa for you! Learn to respect people older than you." he stated as he lightly hit me on my shoulders. " And it's true! I was assigned to do the checklist!"

 

"You and your bad way of lying!"

 

"I'm not lying! I'm telling the truth!"

 

"If that's so...then let me see!" I said while pouting.

 

"Wh-hat?!? You can't...I mean...you can't"

 

"Why not? It's just a checklist."

 

"Uhmmm..I can't let anyone borrow it....the manager said so."

 

"Please! I won't let him know. PLEASE!" I pleaded while putting on my cute face.

 

"No ! and that's Final!"

 

"You meanie! I'm pleading here!"

 

"No."

 

"Please."

 

"No."

 

"Pretty please."

 

"No."

 

"Pretty,pretty please!"

 

"No. Never. Uh-uh. Not in a million years."

 

"But..."

 

"No."

 

"I'll treat you lunch."

 

"No."

 

"I'll stop bothering you if you let me borrow that just for awhile."

 

"No."

 

"I'll let you borrow my phone. You can read my private messages."

 

"No,"

 

"I'll buy you 'white' things."

 

"That one's tricky but still...NO!"

 

"I'll..."

 

"When I say no, I mean it, Taeyeon. Now go back to your own training room and mind your own business." he suddenly ordered while his face puts on a serious face. I gulped and decided to go out but stopped near the door when I saw him get his notebook and started smiling once again.

 

A few hours later...(specifically after SNSD and Suju's pratice time)

(No One's POV)

"Leeteuk! Mr. Lee needs you in his officer right now!" Donghae shouted before leaving Leeteuk alone in their training room.

 

"Should I leave you alone?" he asked his notebook before deciding to leave it on the floor. "Well, I'll just be gone for awhile and I'm sure Taeyeon already forgot everything about you." he continued before leaving.

 

There lies his notebook on the floor...defenseless, unguarded, unprotected, unshielded, unarmed, and powerless from a certain TAEYEON.

 

"Heeeheee....now's my chance."