I know you'll be there.

If I say you're the one , would you believe me?

 

Time fast forward to Monday morning while Jiyeon and Jungsu was walking to school…

 

JS : “ You alright? ”

 

Yeon : “ Mwah? ”

 

JS : “ Saturday night at the club house. Did they scare you? ”

 

Yeon : “ I’m fine because I know you will come. ” Jiyeon smile and wrapped her hands around Jungsu arms.

 

Time fast forward in the class…

 

Q : “ Seobang! Jiyeonnnie! ” Qri ran towards them.

 

Yeon : “ Where’s Kris? ”

 

Q : “ In the principle office. ”

 

Yeon : “ Again? What’s wrong this time? ”

 

Q : “ Molla. His the top trouble maker in school all the trouble involve him. ”

 

“ Get back to seats everybody. We start lesson soon. ” Ms Jung enters the class.

 

Q : “ Jiyeonnnie I forget to bring Ms Jung notes!!! ” Qri panic and whisper.

 

Ms Jung : “ Those without notes on the field 10 rounds of frog jump. ”

 

When Qri was about to leave the class Jungsu passed her a stack of notes and he went out to the field.

 

Q : “ Seobang… ” Qri said with an admire expression.

 

Time fast forward during lunch break.

 

Qri and Jiyeon was sitting at a table behind them was another group of girls. ( Jungsu crazy fans, typical ah lian you know? Those gangster tsk no life kid. Alright back to the story. )

 

Girl A : “ Aishhh what’s so nice about that girl why is she always with Jungsu oppa? ”

 

Girl B : “ Molla. Look at her she’s not Jungsu oppa ideal type. Like a sticking around. ” she rolled her eyes.

 

Jiyeon heard their conversation and decide to walk off. One of them took a cup or orange juice and splash in on Jiyeon uniform.

 

Yeon : “ Don’t test my patience. ” Jiyeon give a fierce stare.

 

Girl B : “ So what if we are? ” She took another cup of drinks and splashes it right onto Jiyeon face.

 

JS : “ Yahhh! What are you doing! ”

 

They were shock when Jungsu came. Jungsu dragged Jiyeon away from them and bought her to the wash room and clean up while Qri went to get another new sets of uniform for Jiyeon…

 

JS : “ Babo! Why did you let them splash drinks on you? Don’t you know how to fight back? ”

 

Jiyeon silent for a few seconds and “ because I know you will be there. You won’t let anyone bullied me right? ”

 

Jungsu smiled Jiyeon rested her head on his arms…

 

The next day in school.

 

Q : “ Jiyeonnnie ah, you like Jungsu? ”

 

Yeon : “ Mwah? ” Jiyeon acted like she didn’t heard what Qri said.

 

Q : “ You like Jungsu , ne? ”

 

Yeon : “ Ani! Jungsu such a playboy… No way will I like him. ”

 

Q : “ Jinjja? ”

 

Jiyeon nodded and asked “ Wae? ”

 

Q : “ Yesterday I over heard your conversation. ”

 

Yeon : “ You like Jungsu????? ”

 

Q : “ Ne. ”