Hugs and Kisses

How Much is My Love Worth?

 

Normal POV:


 

"Urgh!I can't believe I have to go out with that jerk!" Dara said angrily while banging her head on her desk.
 

"Dara-ah,calm down." Dami said.

 

"Yeah,Dami is right Dara..stop it." IU declared and seated herself on the vacant desk next to Dara.

 

"How can I calm down Dami,IU?those fan girls are driving me crazy!" Dara yelled at Dami and IU.
 

BANG!
 

The three girls looked at the door to see who entered the room.

 

"Huh..c'mon Polka,time to go home." Jiyong said while grabbing Dara.

 

"Wha-wait,what are you doing here?isn't that you left already?" Dara asked.
 

"Nope,I didn't left yet..I had to see..never mind.Let's go." Jiyong said while grinning.

 

"Arasso,see you in Monday." Dara waved at the twins and followed Jiyong.

 

"I think they're in love." Dami said while smiling.
 

"Yeah.I think they are." IU agreed.

 

Jiyong POV:

 

I went back to our classroom after I talk with Seungri and that money freak..I walked silently and remembered what Lee and Seungri advised.

 

"Kwon.." Lee said calmly.

 

"What is it Lee?" I make a annoying face.
 

"I just want to give you a hint where the place that pabo would enjoy." Lee smirked,she knew everything about Dara huh?a good best friend,I guess. 
 

"How much do you ask then?" I asked,I already know what she wants,such a mercenary girl.

 

"600 won." Lee smirked,huh..this girl!how Seungri can last with her?!

 

"Tsk..I'd rather figure it out on my own." I disagreed with her request.

 

"Arasso,suit yourself..c'mon baby,looks like your best friend can handle this things on his own." Chaerin was about to leave when I stop her to do so,I change my mind,I'll pay her.Damn!this girl can make me desperate.

 

"Wait…" I called.

 

"Here's the check..so what is it?" I asked excitedly.

 

"You tell him baby boy." Lee asked Seungri to tell the place.

 

"Well Jiyong..Mikan is good in singing and playing guitar.." Seungri said.
 

"So now I suggest you take her to your own studio." Lee said.

 

"Hmm..arasso,and I'll consider what you two are suggesting." I said.
 

I walk away and searched for Polka.

 

BANG!

 

I opened the classroom door only to find Polka were talking to the twins.
 

"Huh..c'mon Polka,time to go home." I said while grabbing Dara.
 

Seriously Jiyong..why are you taking her home?
 

To make sure she's safe..?Damn!since when did I start to care of her safety anyway?
 

"Wha-wait,what are you doing here?isn't that you left already?" Dara asked.
 

"Nope,I didn't left yet..I had to see..never mind.Let's go." I said while grinning.
 

 

"Arasso,see you in Monday." Dara said and waved at the twins.
 

We walked directly to my car and I drove off without saying anything to her.
 

"Omo,Jiyong?could you stop at the side road?I need to buy something." Dara said.

 

"Whatever." huh,she is troublesome.
 

I stopped at the side road where she pointed.
 

"What are we doing here?" I asked confusedly.

 

"Uh… I need to buy matdongsan..I'm a bit starved." Dara said while rubbing her tummy.

http://blog.korea.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/suzychung_snack_matdongsan.jpg


"matda..what?" huh,what kind of thing is that?I had never heard of it.

 

"Matdongsan..you don't know what is that?" Dara asked.
 

"Duh..do I have to ask if I already knew Polka?" I asked her back.
 

Dara sighed and puffed her cheeks..she looks like a child..I chuckled softly at her actions.
 

"What are you laughing at?" Dara asked as she lifted her eyebrows. 
 

"For your info Polka..I'm not laughing,just chuckling and I could buy those things later.I need to go home now and prepare for out date." I said while looking at my watch.
 

"Shut up!and for your info ert,it's food not things ." she left the car and headed to the stand that are selling snacks like matdongsan.

 

 

Dara POV:


 

I left the car and went to buy my favorite matdongsan!hmmmmm..yum!I missed eating this snack.
 

"Why annyeonghasaeyo Dara-shi!how many packets?2 small ones?" Mr.Kim asked.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mister Kim!please give me 2 big packets!" I said cheerfully.
 

"Two?and you want the big ones?never knew you could eat that much Dara-shi." Mr Kim said jokingly.

 

"Ohh,this one is for my friend." I said.

 

"You mean that boy over there?" he asked pointing at Jiyong who went out of his white Bentley car..he was leaning on his door and was looking at the sky..

 

Crap..why he should looks so...perfect.Wait..what?perfect...?bad thoughts Dara!


"Yeah" I answered and I could feel my cheeks was burning.

 

"Dara-shi,never knew you had a boyfriend." Mr Kim said shockingly.
 

"Aniya,he's not my..uh,boyfriend..He's just a friend.." I said with unrestricted.

 

"Arasso..but I think you like him.Well,here's your order" Mr Kim smirked.
 

"Aigoo Mr. Kim!stop teasing me..and thank you so much." I said.
 

I paid Mr. Kim and went back to the car.
 

"Finally,let's go." Jiyong went inside the car and same goes to me.We reached my mansion and I swear I saw my mom and dad was peeking at the window..urgh..
 

"What time we'll see tomorrow?" Jiyong asked.

 

"What?" I asked,I heard it but it's not very clear.

 

"I said Polka,what time we'll meet tomorrow?" Jiyong said clearly.

 

"Uh..I don't know..it was your idea." as I lifted my shoulders.

 

"Hmm,arasso..10 am.I'll wait here." Jiyong said coldly.
 

"Wait,you'll pick me up?" I asked.

 

"Yeah." Jiyong said briefly.
 

"Uh..arasso..why don't you go inside first?mom will prepare snacks for us." I invited him to my mansion.

 

"Tsk..I still didn't say goodbye and now you miss me already?" Jiyong asked while smirking.
 

"Shut up!I was trying to be hospitable you conceited jerk!" I yelled.

 

Normal POV:
 

 

"Tsk..I still didn't say goodbye and now you miss me already?" Jiyong asked while smirking.

 

"Shut up!I was trying to be hospitable you conceited jerk!" Dara retorted.

 

Jiyong laughed at Dara while Dara just glared at him.
 

"Here." Dara gave Jiyong a packet of matdongsan.
 

"What's this?" Jiyong asked confusedly.

 

"It's matdongsan Jiyong." Dara make a lazy face.

 

"You brought one for me?" Jiyong asked amusingly.

 

"Aniya..Mr. Kim gave that for free." Dara said coolly.
 

"Ohh..that's why you gave this." Jiyong said in a depress tone.
 

"Arasso..I was suppose to buy two..well actually I did..but Mr. Kim gave it to me for free." Dara explained it clearly to Jiyong.

 

"So you were planning to buy one for me?" Jiyong asked while smiling.
 

"I thought you're a genius?" Dara said jokingly.
 

"Huh,anyway thanks Polka." Jiyong said sincerely.

 

"You're welcome." Dara said while smiling at him.

 

Jiyong felt his heart beating faster..
 

Damn…I really love to see her smile like this.

 

"Well then see you tomorrow.Hug Yuri for me and your parents as well." Dara said while opening the door.

 

"Uh..wait." Jiyong said while he held Dara's wrist.
 

"What is it Jiyong?" Dara asked.

 

"Uh..say hi to your parents for me too..mianhae,I can't go inside,dad wants to talk to me." Jiyong said in a apologizing tone.
 

"Arasso." Dara said briefly.

 

"And Dara?" Jiyong added.

 

"Hm..?" Dara responded.
 

"Thank you and I'll see you tomorrow." Jiyong whispered to her gently and gave Dara a kiss on her cheeks.


 

Dara POV:

 

 

"And Dara?" Jiyong added.
 

"Hm..?" I responded.

 

"Thank you and I'll see you tomorrow." Jiyong whispered gently and gave me a kiss on my cheeks.
 

Back there..when he called my name..I could feel my heart was beating so faster..and when he said those words..and that kiss..
 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled.
 

"Dara,is everything fine?" my mom asked as she knocked on the door.
 

"Yeah mom..sorry for waking you up." I said in a apologizing tone.

 

"Well sleep now..you still have a date tomorrow right?" my mom asked.

 

"Uhuh..goodnight mom." I said.
 

"Night sweetie." my mom replied.

 

Damn..I kept thinking about the kiss..

 

 

Normal POV:

 

Next Morning..

 

"Dara,wake up..it's already 9.20am." Mrs Park said.

 

"What?I'm still sleepy." Dara said while rubbing her eyes.
 

"Sandara PARK!" Mrs Park said in an angry tone.

 

"Arasoo..I'm awake now mom." Dara said in a drowsy state.
 

Dara took a bath for 20 mins.

 

Hmm..I wonder what should I wear..Ah!may be this one!
 

After 10 mins of changing..

 

"Hey noona,Jiyong hyung is here." Thunder said while knocking on Dara's door.
 

"Coming.." Dara responded.
 

"Jiyong..thanks for taking my daughter out.." Mr Park said politely.
 

"It's nothing uncle..I mean dad." Jiyong said awkwardly.

 

"You have to get use to it Jiyong..treat us like your mom and dad." Mr Park said as he tapped on Jiyong.

 

Jiyong just simply smiled and gave Mr Park a nod.
 

"She said she's coming and you..take care of my noona.." Thunder said.

 

"Thunder!" Mr Park glared at her son.

 

"I will.." Jiyong said while eyeing Thunder.
 

"Mianhae,I took so long.." Dara said while coming down the stairs..she was wearing a black-colored t-shirt,a blue jeans,a Red Fedora Hat,a sneakers named Cristian Louboutin Louis Sneakers Black and a bag by Fendi Multicolor Zucca Black Shopping Bags. 

http://ohdara.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/21dara_1311314776_17619.jpg?w=540
 

"Hmm,ready? Jiyong asked.

 

"Ready." Dara answered full of energy.

 

Dara bid a goodbye to her family and went inside the car.
 

"Never knew you have a sense of fashion Polka." Jiyong said without looking at her.

 

"I could say the same to you ert." Dara said looking at Jiyong who was wearing a  Givenchy's Black Long-Sleeve Shirt,he completed the looked with a golden belt,black skinnies and a pair of white loafers.
 

http://hauteissue.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/gdpremiere.jpg?w=655
 

"So,where are we going first?" Dara asked.

 

"You'll see." Jiyong said briefly.

 

Jiyong drove to the biggest mall in Korea,he parked his car and gave his keys to the valet.

 

"Uh Jiyong,what are we doing here in Lotte Mall?" Dara asked confusedly.

 

"We're here to buy some clothes." Jiyong said coolly.

 

"You..you want to buy me some clothes?" Dara asked while yelling.

 

"Geez..lower down your voice Polka..and haven't you heard what I said?" Jiyong said irritatingly.

 

"Mianhae..you said we're going to buy clothes?for what?" Dara said as she lifted her eyebrows.
 

"For the party." Jiyong replied.

 

"What party?" Dara asked again,she didn't know what was said by Jiyong.

 

"Seriously,do you have many questions?such as the reporter who was interviewing artists.Didn't your parents tell you?" Jiyong said while frowns.
 

"Tell me what?" Dara said excitedly.

 

"The reason why dad talked to me is to discuss about the party.My parents called your parents last night. didn't they tell you?the engagement party will be held next week." Jiyong smirked.

 

"What!we're having an engagement party?" Dara said shockingly.

 

"Hmm.." Jiyong replied lazily.

 

They entered the mall which sells gowns and men's suit.
 

Dara was trying different gowns while Jiyong was picking his suit.Dara went out from the dressing room and was about to ask Jiyong how she looked when..

 

"Jiyong oppa!you're here..I missed you." Sulli exclaimed flirtatiously.
 

Jiyong faced the brownish-hair girl who have a pair of brown eyes and a gorgeous body.Jiyong just glared at her.

 

"What do you want Sulli?" Jiyong asked coldly.
 

"Yaahh!what a way to treat me..haven't you forgotten our 'PAST?'" Sulli said while grinning.
 

"Shut up..nothing happened to us..you know that!and I'm here with my fiancée." Jiyong said proudly.

 

"Fiancée?really?where is she then?don't tell me that's her." Sulli said while pointing at Dara who's wearing a gorgeous light pink gown with ruffled flowers at the end of her gown.

http://sell.lulusoso.com/upload/20120501/Gorgeous_Light_Pink_gown_with_Ruffled_Flowers.jpg
 

Jiyong stared at Dara..
 

She really is beautiful… she really looks like an angel.

 

"Yeah,this is my fiancée." Jiyong said while grabbing Dara's waist.
 

"Wow..she looks like a maid." Sulli said mockingly.
 

"A what?" Dara asked again while trying to hold her temper.
 

"Sulli..watch your words,don't insult her in front of me you .Now excuse us." Jiyong said angrily as he and Dara left the girl.
 

Jiyong purchased his suit and Dara's gown,they went to the store which sells shoes and sandals for any occasion. Dara was still choosing her shoes while Jiyong went to the jewelry store.
 

"Good morning young master,can I help you?" the store owner said politely.

 

"Yes,I want to buy the most expensive and gorgeous ring for my engagement and a stylish bracelet." Jiyong said while looking for a beautiful ring and a bracelet for Dara.
 

"Right,this way sir." the store owner said while led Jiyong to the special storage rings.

 

Within much of jewelries are in the storage,Jiyong only attracted to the white gold bracelet and the silver ring.
 

"I'll take this one,kamsahamnida." Jiyong said while smiling.
 

Jiyong purchased the items and went back to the store.
 

"Jiyong,I can't make a decision..this is too many." Dara said while returning the pink shoes which has a pink light flower on it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yjdNb-0WScw/TiAxkRESDWI/AAAAAAAABro/8RokdaoHZTs/s1600/my_pink_wedding_shoes_2011.jpg

 

"You like this,don't you?" Jiyong said while looking at the shoes.

 

"Yeah..but I have other shoes and I still can use it again" Dara replied.
 

"Huh,but that is the one you like..be thankful that I'm generous today." Jiyong smirked.
 

"But.." Dara was about to protest when Jiyong called the sales lady and told her that he will buy the shoes.
 

"Kamsahamnida,Jiyong." Dara said while bowing.
 

"Whatever." Jiyong replied without looking at Dara's face.

 

It was already 12:30 and both of them are already starved.

 

"Let's go here." Jiyong was about to enter an expensive restaurant when Dara said..

 

"Not there.I have a better place in my mind,let's go." Dara said while grabbing Jiyong's hand.

 

"Arasso." Jiyong agreed.
 

They drove off,Jiyong just following the directions given by Dara.Upon arrival,they had arrived at the place that sells fast food.

 

"We're eating here." Dara said as she went out.
 

"Here?at McDonald's?" Jiyong seem doesn't believe.
 

"Yes,C'mon!" Dara said excitedly.

 

When they came in,people who were eating there was watching at them.

 

"Hey,is that Kwon Jiyong?he's so cute..I wonder if she's the next toy." a girl whispered.
 

"Yeah,he's really cute,that girl is very lucky." another girl said.

 

The whispers continued but Jiyong and Dara just ignore it and continue to order their foods.
 

"Annyeonghasaeyo..may I take your order?" the female crew said while staring at Jiyong.

 

"Uh..2 bucket of chicken nuggets,1 large glass of orange juice,2 pieces of chicken flavored spicy,a Double CheeseBurger and for the dessert I want a glass of Oreo McFlurry please.How about you Jiyong?what do you want to eat?" Dara asked while smiling to Jiyong.
 

"Didn't you just ordered for me?" Jiyong said while raising his brow.

 

"Uhm..hehehe..that's all for me." Dara said while scratching her head.
 

"I'll have the same thing,here's the mon.." Jiyong wasn't able to finish his words when Dara cut it off.
 

"My treat Mr. Egoistical Jerk,don't worry.Go look for a seat." Dara said and smiled at him.
 

"Tsk..mocking me Polka?" Jiyong grinned.

 

Dara just stuck her tongue out at him as Jiyong  went to look for a seat.They ate their lunch quietly and after that they headed back to the car.
 

"Are you ready to spend your voice Polka?" Jiyong asked.
 

"Huh?" Dara didn't get what was Jiyong talking about.

 

"We're going to singing." Jiyong looked at Dara.
 

"Singing?what?" Dara asked confusedly.

 

"You'll see." as Jiyong drove off to his own studio.
 

"Wow!a singing studio!is this yours?there are many musical instruments here" Dara said excitedly.

 

"Yes,this my own studio.I love to compose,I would go here to get ideas for songs that I created.C'mon." Jiyong said as he grabbed Dara's hand. 
 

"This is so cool!whoa!I've always love to sing..but I only went to places like this once." Dara said.
 

"Why?" Jiyong asked while lifting his brow.

 

"I lack of confidence when practiced singing in front of people..moreover,I also was less confident about my singing talent too..but I learned it anyway by watching some lessons in the net and t.v." Dara said sheepishly.
 

"Well,let's see what you've got little girl." Jiyong said while smirking.


Jiyong grabbed Dara's hand while bringing her to the place where Jiyong always composed his songs.

 

"Butterfly?" Dara asked as Jiyong gave her the song lyrics.The song was a lot of meaning.

 

"Yeah,we'll sing this song together..call this a practice for the party too..." Jiyong replied while smirking.
 

"Are you crazy Jiyong?!I'll sing at the party later?" Dara asked shockingly.
 

"Hehe..aniya..I was just joking you know" Jiyong said while chuckling.

 

Dara smiled at him and they started singing along to the rhythmic.

 

 

IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU..
MY BUTTERFLY..

EVERYTIME I COME CLOSE TO YOU (EVERY TIME I’M FEELING YOU)..
FEEL LIKE I’M GOING TO DREAM EVERYTIME (I GET BUTTERFLY)..

 

After singing..
 

"I never knew you could sing too Jiyong." Dara said as they drove off.
 

"Tsk..for your info Polka,my hobby is singing and composing,I have discovered my talent since childhood." Jiyong said proudly.

 

"You're so full of yourself..hmph..where the next stop?" Dara commented while puffing her cheeks.
 

"Just wait Polka,we're almost there." Jiyong replied and smiled a little.

 

Jiyong stopped at the park where he and Bom used to hang out before..Dara knew this place and remained silent.They reached the Sakura tree and Jiyong sat on one of the swings beside the tree and same goes to Dara.

 

"Bom and I used to play here,this place reminds me of her..I expressed my feelings to her here too." Jiyong said while closing his eyes.
 

"Ohh." Dara was a bit jealous when Jiyong said that this place reminded him of Bom.
 

"And this is where I stayed when she left me." Jiyong said calmly.
 

"You really love her don't you?" Dara asked while keeping her head down.

 

Jiyong faced at Dara and smiled at her.
 

"Yeah,I did love her." Jiyong said.

 

"Did?" Dara looked at Jiyong confused.

 

Jiyong stood up from the swing and knelt in front of Dara.
 

"Well,when she left me I played with others.." Jiyong smirked.
 

"Including that Sulli?" Dara asked still looking at Jiyong.

 

"Yeah..but I didn't have any serious relationship.I was devastated about this arrange marriage..but then I've met you..and you made me.." Jiyong was blushing.

 

"Made you what?" Dara asked curiosity.
 

"Made me..feel something again..Dara,I can't promise to love you forever..I still want to clear out my feelings. But as for now,I want you to stay with me..would you?" Jiyong  asked.
 

"Jiyong.." Dara said confusedly.
 

"I'm not asking for any commitment or anything,I just want you to stay by my side.You know like..uh..special friends?" Jiyong said while bowing her head down.
 

Dara looked at Jiyong..for a while before she answered.
 

"Tell me first Jiyong,do you still have feelings for Bom?" Dara asked seriously.

 

"Yeah..a little,but I moved on a bit Dara.." Jiyong said trying to convince her.

 

"Then maybe we could be a special friends." Dara said while forcing a smile.

 

I hope we could be more than that Jiyong..

 

Jiyong knew Dara was disappointed by his answer but he still needs time to sort out his feelings.
 

"Kamsahamnida and close your eyes." Jiyong told her.
 

"Why?" Dara asked confusedly.

 

"Just do it Polka." Jiyong said.
 

Dara rolled her eyes but obeyed anyway.Jiyong took out the bracelet with carved flowers and diamonds in white gold,he placed it on Dara's left wrist.

http://blog.jewelstruck.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/58-238x300.jpg


 

"Open your eyes now." Jiyong commanded.
 

Dara opened her eyes and saw the bracelet.
 

"What's this?" Dara asked with awe.

 

"A bracelet..are you really a scholar?" Jiyong asked in a sarcastic manner.
 

"I know it's a bracelet stupid..but why did.." Dara looked at Jiyong.
 

"Consider it as an apology present.C'mon,lets go." Jiyong rose and turned his back on Dara.

 

"Jiyong,wait." Dara said all of sudden.
 

Jiyong stooped walking and turned to Dara's direction.
 

"Thank you." Dara said and hugged Jiyong.

 

"You're welcome." Jiyong replied while hugging Dara back.
 

They broke the hug and stayed there for a bit longer..they simply watched the sunset and enjoyed each other's company.

 

"Thank you so much Jiyong." Dara said as she went out of the car.

 

"Hmm." Jiyong said briefly.

 

"Good night,I'll see you on Monday.Take care Jiyong." Dara said giving Jiyong a peck on his cheeks.
 

"Not so fast Polka." Jiyong said while holding Dara's hand.

 

"Huh?" as Dara lifted her brow.
 

"Hey,that is not the way to kiss your fiancee." Jiyong said while his bangs covered his eyes.

 

"Stupid,then how..?" Dara wasn't able to finish when Jiyong grabbed her waist and kissed her on the lips. Dara was shocked but responded to the kiss anyway.They broke off after a few seconds.

 

"Good night Polka." Jiyong said and drove swiftly..leaving Dara who was blushing.
 


 

  sorry for being slow to update this chapter.T.T
 

                                                         -END OF CHAPTER 16-