I'm Not Jokin

I'm Not Joking

Both Chanyeol and Seohyun were at the roottop of Sm building. 

Seohyun: Why did you want to meet me here? Did you have something?

Chanyeol: I want to tell you something.

Seohyun: OKay, what is it?

smiling at him.

Chanyeol:  I like you Sunbae....I really like you not as a sunbae but more than that. I have fall for you the first time I saw you. I watch every show you are in, I bought every snsd album, and followed everything that have to do with you all these year until I debut now. I hope you could feel the same way too. I have trying to be good person toward you all this time too and it because I'm really like you.

Seohyun: Chanyeol? Your joking right? 

Chanyeol: I'm not noona. I'm serious.

Seohyun: It not something to joke about Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: I'm really not joking when I say it. Noona, why don't you understand it?

Seohyun: Well, even if I feel the same way, we can't never be together.

Chanyeol: Why? Why can't we? Why?

Seohyun: This is so sudden for me too. I can't accept it. I'm sorry. Our company won't let us be together. We can't never get this relationship be forever. Please understand Chanyeol. It will be hard on us with our career and dream and being in a relationship.

Chanyeol: I don't care, as long as your with me, that all matter.

Seohyun: Just forget about me. 

Chanyeol: I will wait for you. But no matter what happened I will always love you. I will show you that I'm not joking and that I really like you and love you. I'm sure you love me too noona.

Chanyeol then go away leaving Seohyun at the roottop by herself.

Seohyun: "Wait!" Why don't you understand Chanyeol?

Seohyun was crying and crying after he left. She felt hurt. 

Then after that Seohyun leave the roottop and go back to snsd dorm. Her unnie were waiting for her when she enter it.

all the unnie: What did Chanyeol say to you? Is everything alright?

Seohyun:  Unnie....He confess to me...

She start to cry...

TAeyoen: Then why are you crying?

Seohyun: I can't...I don't know what to do...It hard to date for Idiol. I'm scare it will not make him success as a singer since he just debut too. I'm hurt unnie. I don't know what to do.

Yoona: Don't be sad Seo. We will help you. You should give it a try too. 

Seohyun: But, it best if we keep distance right? So we won't hurt ourself in the future.

Yoona: It okay Seo. We will support you whatever choice you make.

They all hug and Seohyun go to sleep at her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that confession of Chanyeol, Seohyun keep avoiding him whenever she saw him or when he try to approach her. Then until he stop. He feel hurt that she really didn't love him so he should really forget her. Seohyun became worry and wonder about him alot after keep avoid him until she didn't see him anymore.

Seohyun was walking to the supermarket and keep thinking of Chanyeol when she didn't know that she cross the road when it still red light. There was a car speeding really fast gonna hit her. She stood there frozen on what to do. 

"Seohyun!" someone yelled.

"Bomb!"

Seohyun was laying on the sidewalk and she was hurt on her arm but she not the one who got hit by a car but it Chanyeol. 

Seohyun then quickly look around and she saw Chanyeol laying on the road with blood everywhere she then go to him and hug him.

Seohyun: "Chanyeol!" Why did you do that? WHy did you push me and got hit instead? WHy don't you let me get hit instead?

She was crying as she was saying those.

Chanyeol: I told you I love you. I'm not joking when I say it. I told you I will made you love me but I'm not successful. Take care Seohyun. I love you.

Seohyun was crying hard yelling his name. 

Seohyun: I love you too. Don't leave me.

Then the ambulance came and took CHanyeol. Seohyun also went to the hospital with him. Every part of her clothes was cover with Chanyeol's blood. SHe call everyone and they all came. She was crying sitting at the hospital waiting for the doctor to some out to tell them if he ok or not.

Exo:  Seohyun, where is he? IS he okay? What happened?

Snsd: Seohyun, why are you cover with blood all over your clothes? Where him? What happened?

Manager: Seohyun, mind stop crying and tell us what wrong?

Seohyun: It my fault. He push me to the side so I won't get hit by the car and he got hit by it instead. It all my fault. I'm sorry. Just please don't let anything happened to him.

Seohyun then start crying a lot again. 

Snsd: Oh, seohyun, don't worry he will be alright?

Seohyun: Unnie, why did he do that? Why don't he just let me get hit instead?

Exo: Seohyun, it because he love you. He been sad and didn't eat for several day because you keep avoiding him. He feel hurt. He love you Seohyun. He don't want you to get hurt. He can do everything for you even if it his life. I hope you feel something.

Seohyun: I'm sorry. I didn't know. I only want the best for us but how could it be like this?

Manager: Let just wait until the doctor come out and tell us how he is.

Everyone nodd. All the snsd unnie hug seohyun and comfort her. Some exo member keep going back and forth while some sit down worrying. The manager just call to tell the CEO of SM. And he also walk back and forth too.

Then after 2 hour the doctor finally came out.

Everyone stand up and surround the doctor.

Everyone: How is he? IS he okay? Nothing serious right? He alright right? Please help him?

Manager: Everyone move. The doctor can't answer your question at once.

Everyone then move back from surrounding the doctor and ask.

Seohyun: How is he? Is he alright doctor?

Doctor: I'm sorry but we don't know if he gonna wake up or not. He lost so much blood. It his luck to wake up or stay like that forever.

Seohyun: Thank you. Can we go see him now?

Doctor: Sure. He in room 305.

Manager: Thank You.

DOctor: Welcome.

They bow to the doctor and he left. Then all of  then run to where chanyeol room is and they entered it.

Seohyun quickly go to him and sat on the chair beside his bed and hold his hand.

Seohyun: Are you okay now? I'm sorry. It my fault your like this. Please wake uo okay? I will be waiting. 

Exo: "Yah!" Wake up quickly so we can play. We don't want to lose you.

Snsd: Wake up the happy virus. EVeryone is worry okay. Our maknae is dying to see you wake up now. She accept you now so wake up.

MAnager: Hurry and wake up. Everyone is worry to death now Chanyeol happy virus.

Seohyun: Can I stay in here a lone with him?

Snsd: Sure. Everyone let go out.

Exo: OKay.

Manager: Take care of him.

They all went out. 

Seohyun was crying holding his hand.

Seohyun: Are you going to wake up to see me? I'm sorry for everything. I love you. Don't leave me. I'm not joking either. Just wake up to see me. I'm not avoiding you anymore. I won't be scare to have a relationship anymore as long as your with me it okay. You just have to wake up okay.

Seohyun keep crying and her tear were dripping on his hand. She then move to his face and touch it. 

Seohyun: You look so handsome. 

Seohyun tear then drop on his face.  Seohyun then leave closer to his face and peck on his lip. After that she blush and sit back down.

Everyone saw what she did because they were peeking on her and Chanyeol through the door because it open a little.

Then after some time Seohyun felt asleep on his side. 

Everyone was about to enter when they saw Chanyeol hand move. 

Chanyeol hand move slowly and his eye slowly open. He look to his side and saw Seohyun there. He touch her face.

Seohyun then wake up and saw Chanyeol.

Seohyun: "Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol: Shshsh..........Your too loud...

Seohyun: I'm not dreaming right..You gain concious now? I will call the doctor.

Seohyun was about to go when he pull he into a hug. Seohyun just stay there.

Chanyeol: Your okay right? Nothing happened to you right?

Seohyun shook her head.

Chanyeol: I'm glad your not hurt.

Seohyun: Why did you push me? Why don't you just let me get hit?

Chanyeol: I can't. I don't want to see the person I love get hurt. 

Seohyun: CHanyeol....I love you....And I'm not joking too. I really am.

Chanyeol: I'm glad you did. 

They both look into each other eyes and Chanyeol lean closer to her. Then their lip topuch and they kiss. 

Ehmmmm..............................................All the Snsd member and aexo member open the door.

They broke the kiss and they both were blushing....

Snsd: We didn't saw anything. You guy can continue.

Exo: Yeah...Continue we want to see more...

Manager: Not a place to do that.

Chanyeol: Hehehe

Seohyun blushing and her face as red as a tomato.

Yoona: Hey look....She like a tomato...

Seohyun: Unnie....

Chanyeol: It okay. Pull her to a hug... Remember that I'm not joking that I love you.

Seohyun: I love you too.

Snsd and Exo member: We all love you guy too.....hehehheh

The End....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it and if it not you guy favorite pairing. I stay up very late just to write this oneshot down on my notebook and that why I decide to post it.

Hope everyone enjoy it and support. 

Comment.