A Phone Call

A Phone Call

He looked on his cell phone again, it’s about ten times he doing it. There wasn’t anything on it, he just saw his picture in the screen and nothing more. He was uneasy, he just sat holding his script and unconsciously tapping his feet that marked his uneasiness. He is never been this far through the vulnerable look that he saw a while ago, before he really need to do his musical schedule. He waited, but nothing happen. With the words that the director said he just stood up in hurry, walking out towards the changing room. He pressed some number try to get connected with the other.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hyung! Where are you?” Yesung replied anxiously. He doesn’t have any idea why he called Heechul at first, he just supposed to wait for Heechul’s call, that was what Heechul told him before.

“I’m at home.” Heechul answered carelessly. He was too tired now, his eyes reddened as he was drinking a bit and he just wish to going to sleep. So he planned to get all of his replies short then Yesung wouldn’t bother to take the conversation much longer.

“Are you alone? Hyung, is there nobody else at dorm? Hyung, haven’t you eaten yet? Hyung, are you okay? Is there something bad happened?”

There’s no answer as he got disconnected.

Yesung’s mind distracted. Suddenly, he remembered the moment before he really got to leave for his schedule.

He woke up at 4 when he heard sobbing voice in the living room, and it was Heechul that was leaning his back against the door with his feet tightened in his chest, his head down sticking with his knee.

“I don’t want to be alone…”

Before that, he never realized how Heechul felt when he was alone. He never saw Heechul went alone, he always had peoples that always accompany him anywhere. But now, he got nobody else. Heechul obviously is not familiar with these circumstances.

He will never get used to it…

While holding him about an hour, Heechul stopped his tears and it was the time Yesung promised him to never let him sad anymore.

He sighed as he carelessly slipped his cellphone back to his pocket. He is about to leave with such a nerve, to look after Heechul as he’s afraid that he would cried again but then his cellphone’s ringing. He took it out from his pocket again in hurry and saw a text with Heechul’s name on it.

“Ya, I’ve felt much better already, thanks to you. Just stop worrying.”

He’s smiling wide as he saw that message, he’s never been this happy before, he can’t be much happier that the moment he reads Heechul’s words for him. Heechul was thanked him, Heechul was feeling better because of him, Heechul texted him those words, it was all things that he couldn’t even imagine to happen this fast. And that’s all going to be his chances to get closer to him. The one he loved more than anyone.