"My name is Chanyeol."

I Had a Dream About This Person Whom I Never Met

 

“Tell me, have you ever had the same dream several times?”

 

“Nope. Have you?”

 

“Yeah, now.”

 

“About?”

 

“About someone I don’t even know who.”

 

“What did he look like?”

 

Kris frowned and stared at his best friend, Yixing. “How do you know it’s about a ‘he’?”

 

“Just guessing. Now, tell me.”

 

“Well, he looked so…. fragile. Like, someone that I want to protect.”

 

//

 

“Hey Kris Wu!! Call me right after you know his name!!!”

 

Damn you Zhang Yixing.

 

He knew he was not supposed to tell Yixing about his dream. That best friend of him really didn’t know how to keep his mouth shut. He bet tomorrow not only Luhan, but the rest of the school would know that he had a dream about a random guy who kept coming to him every night. Not a big deal though, just because Kris didn’t want to hear people talking about him. He didn’t want to be at the center of attention although he already was, of course because of his look and achievements. Who didn’t know Kris Wu, that perfect boy who had an idiot best friend named Zhang Yixing, where both are the aces of their school basket ball team, also he was the best student who got the highest score in every subjects. Not only girls, even the boys and teachers were all crazy about him. He was just perfect. Too perfect to be Zhang Yixing’s best friend. His life before was just an ordinary life of a popular guy at school, but he couldn’t find it ordinary anymore since an unknown person haunting every night in his dream. He could not help but thinking about it every day, every time, even when he was having a lesson because it was too weird. This situation where he was in was just too weird to be accepted by his common sense.

 

On the way back from school, his mind was still right over there, thinking about that boy. He was wondering why he came every night without saying any words and just smiled at him. At first he thought it was just an ordinary dream, like a dream that he always had every night before. But the place and the person that came were the same. And one more thing that made him confused; he could exactly remember the face and the place while usually he forgot about his entire dream right after he washed his face every morning. This fact really scared him because it was too creepy to have someone came to you every night and smiled then just left you alone—although it was just a dream like what Yixing said. But for Kris Wu, it was not just a dream.

 

He went straight to his room, threw away his school bag and dropped himself on his bed. Kris covered his eyes with a pillow. Where could he find someone who really understand what he was going through? Who could help him to answer all the questions inside of his mind? He didn’t think he could find anybody. The only way, he had to meet that guy once again and this time Kris should talk to him and ask him by himself. He won’t let that person left until everything’s clear. At least for him.

 

6:00 pm. Four more hours until his bed time.

 

He tried to close his eyes but he couldn’t. He wanted to go bed earlier than usual because he thought it might need much time if he wanted to talk to that person. He got to finish everything tonight so that he could go back to his normal life.

 

//

 

Ah finally, the same place.

 Always the same place where he sat on the yellow bench next to the path. There were only trees with red leaves on both side and that person usually came from the other side. Right now, Kris decided he won’t just sit and look at his smiling face but he had to come to him and talk to him. If he ran, Kris would follow everywhere.

 

At least, his name. He got to know his name.

 

Not because Yixing told Kris to ask his name first, just simply because he also wanted to know. This person had been on his mind for more than a week, and it felt so weird thinking about someone without knowing his identity. Usually that person would come after 10 minutes, and right after he checked on his watch, that person really came. He still wearing the same shirt and that smile…. it never changed.

 

For a second Kris totally forgot about his plan. He could not stop staring at that boy which reminded him why for all this time the only thing he could remembered after he got up from the bed was just his smiling face.  Kris was too mesmerized yet he could not think about anything. But this time everything would not be the same. This was his dream and he was the controller. Right after Kris came back to his common sense, he stood up from his place and went to that boy. He didn’t move. He kept looking at Kris, but that smile slowly disappeared. Maybe he was a bit confused because this time Kris acted differently. However he kept waiting for Kris. Kept waiting until Kris stopped right in front of him. Kris finally could see his face clearly. He observed every inch of his face; his nose, eyes, lips, were all… beautiful. Something that Kris never realized before. 

 

“Why? Why you always come to me?” Kris finally spoke.

 

The smile went back to his face. It seemed like he was waiting for Kris to approach him first.

 

“I thought you’d never ask.”

 

Kris finally could hear the voice. It was deep and somehow gave this warm feeling for his ears. Kris didn’t know what to answer, yet he could just stare at those eyes of him in confusion. Seriously, Kris never thought he would say those words. He thought everything was going to be smooth; he would ask and the boy would answer, but the words that coming from his mouth were unpredictable. Those were just some words but for Kris words were not just words.  

 

“Now, tell me.” after a long thought he finally spoke. That boy lowered his head for a while, still with a smile on his face.

 

“There just…. something.” he said.

 

“What? Stop being so confusing and just tell me exactly why you keep coming to my dream. Why you keep haunting me with that smile of yours? Why….who, who are you?”

.

.

.

.

.

“Chanyeol. My name is… Chanyeol.” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay, so here's the first chapter ^^

Thank you so much for those who subscribed and commented. Sorry for the long wait, so tell me what do you think guys?

Sorry if it's a bit short, I'll update more soon.

Once again, thank you : )