So Dead

Baby Don't Cry

The next few days went well. Jisoo and Kris are now getting along, and sometimes hang out with each other at school. 
It was a rainy morning, and Jisoo woke up because of her alarm. She immediately sat up, headed to bathroom and wash herself.
After she finished, she dressed up, and ate some cereals. Jisoo's not in the mood to cook, so she just ate her cereals. After she finished, she grabbed her bag, and went out from her apartment. She took the elevator, and waited for it to arrived downstairs.
DING!
The door opened, and Jisoo stepped out. She walked out of the building, when a honk came behind her. She turned around, and saw a black car driving towards her. She stopped walking, and waited for the car to stop.

Kris walked out of the car, "Ya! What are you doing? It's raining!" he yelled.

Jisoo made a face, "I'm going to the bus stop." she said.

Kris sighed, "Come on. Let's go to school together." he said.

Jisoo shook her head, "No need. I can take the bus."

Kris raised a brow, "Let's go before I lift you up." he hissed.

Jisoo made a face, and he opened the door. She stepped inside, and she put her hood down. Kris the ignition, and he changed lanes, "Are you living alone?" he asked.

Jisoo nodded while looking at outside, "Yes." "Since when?" "Since last year." she said.

Kris nodded, "Where's your parents?" he asked. "They're in Canada." "Really? Then why are you here?" he asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to be in Canada." she said, and Kris nodded.


Jisoo and Kris arrived at school. After Kris parked the car, he and Jisoo went out together with their bags. Students started to stare at them, after both of them went out from Kris's car. One girl blocked Jisoo's way and crossed her arms.
Jisoo looked up, "Y-yes, unnie?" she politely asked.

It was the queenka of the school. Lee Soonkyu a.k.a Sunny. She is a very, very cold girl, and she is a stubborn one. Many boys wants her, but she ignored them. 

Sunny smirked, "Hey, Jisoo." she said coldly.

Jisoo gulped, "H-hi." she whispered.

Sunny stooped down, "What are you doing with Kris?" she asked. Kris narrowed his eyes on her while raising a

brow. *Why does she care? She's not even my ing girlfriend or something.* Kris thought.

Jisoo bit her lip, "I-I...." "What? I'm waiting?" Sunny said while checking her nails.

Kris frowned, "I gave her a ride." he said.

Sunny looked up at him, "You what?" she asked, bewildered. "Yes. I. Offered. Her. A. Ride." Kris stated.

Sunny looked at you and smirked, "Oh. So Jisoo accepted your offer?" she asked

Jisoo bit her lip, and Kris smirked, "No. But I threatened her." he said. "About what? Killing her?" Sunny snickered.

Kris smirked, "No. I threatened her that if she don't accept my ride, i'm going to tell everyone about our relationship." he said and wrapped an arm around Jisoo. 

Jisoo's eyes widened, and Sunny gasped, "WHAT?! YOU'RE DATING THIS CRAZY ?!" Sunny yelled. Students started to stared at the three of them, and started to gossip.

Kris snickered, "Don't call her crazy . Why? You have a problem?" he asked. Sunny shook her head, "I'm just letting you know-" "Get the hell out of here, Sunny." Kris said. Sunny stared at him in bewilderment, and Kris raised an eyebrow to him. Sunny glared at Jisoo, and stormed off. Jisoo sighed in relief, and she pushed Kris's arms away.

Kris looked at the students, "What are you looking at?" he coldly asked. The students ran away, and mind their own businesses.

Jisoo looked up at Kris, "Why did you do that?" she whispered. Kris looked down at him, "Why?" he asked.

Jisoo bit her lip, "Sunny is Kai's girlfriend. Everything who threatened his girlfriend will be punished. Why did you do that? Do you want Kai and the other three kill you?" she asked.

Kris snickered and stooped down at her, "It's not a problem. Now let's go." he said, and grabbed her hand.
*Kris is so dead.* Jisoo thought as she bit her lip.