The New Guy

Baby Don't Cry

 

The black car of Kris stopped in front of his new school. SM High School. He parked his car, and locked it immediately. He slung his backpack on his shoulder, and started walking. *I should have been sleeping all day.* he thought as he ruffled his hair.

When he was walking inside the campus, a long black haired girl caught his attention. He noticed that some girls are grabbing the collar of the girl. *Girls these days.*

He was walking on the hallway while hands are tucked inside the pockets. Girls started to giggle at the new handsome boy, and boys started to gulp at his incredible height.

“Oh my God he’s so cute!”

“What the is that height.”

He raised a brow while hearing those words, and he glared at those students. The girls started to giggle more and the boys hit their fists on their palms. He smirked, and he continued walking until he reached the office.

The secretary looked at him, “May I help you?” she asked while raising an eyebrow.

“I’m the new exchange student.” He said, emotionless.

The girl nodded, “What’s your name?” “Wu Fan.” He said.

The stood up and gave him everything, “Here. It’s your schedule and uniform. Take your accessories after you changed.” She said.

Kris nodded, took everything and rolled his eyes. The secretary looked at him, as she shook her head. Kris headed to the bathroom, and went to change clothes. After that, he looked at himself at the mirror, and arranged his hair. And then, the door burst open revealing four noisy students. The four of them stopped laughing and talking, and looked at Kris who is arranging his hair.

One guys smirked, “Yo.” He said.

Kris looked up, and went back to the mirror. The guy looked at the others and their mouths formed into and ‘O’.

The boy walked to him, and slightly punched his arm, “Aren’t you going to say hi or something?” the guy asked.

Kris looked down at him, “Why would I?” he simply asked.

The guy evilly chuckled and his lips, “Okay. I’m Kai by the way. Maybe this time you’ll say hi. Right?” Kai said.

Kris smirked, “Are some sort of kid or something?” he asked.

Kai’s face fell and he grabbed Kris’s collar, “No one dared to answer me like that.” Kai coldly said.

Xiumin snickered, “Way to go Kai!” he cheered as the other two high fived him.

Kris stared at Kai, “I don’t give a . Get off.” He hissed and shoved Kai’s hand away from his collar.

Kai smirked and wipe his lower lip using his thumb, “This guy needs to learn something.” Kai said.

Kris slung his backpack and put his hands on his pockets, “You’re not my mother.” He said and walked out of the bathroom.

The four guys looked at each other and smirked, “Man, that giant is way more taller than me.” Chanyeol said as he clucked his tongue.

Xiumin pouted, “Damn. The three of you are some sort of giant to me. Then what is he?” Xiumin made a face.

Sehun laughed, “Don’t worry, hyung. That needs a little more jack and you’ll get taller.” Sehun said while showing pumping hands.

Chanyeol burst into laughter while Xiumin glared at Sehun, “Shut up you little brat.” He hissed.

Kai smirked, “We’ll get that giant soon.” He said and the four of them went outside.

 

Kris took out his schedule, and went to search for his room. After a couple of minutes, he arrived at his classroom at the end of the hallway. He raised a brow, as he heard noises inside. *Damn.* he thought as he stepped inside. Everything became quiet for a second, and it became noisy again. Everyone has their own worlds. Boys have their own worlds. Girls have their own worlds. And then, he noticed this lonely girl at the corner, staring blankly at the window. He furrowed his eyebrows as he examined the girl. *She’s the one who got bullied by the girls earlier, right?* he shook his head and looked around. And even though earrings are not allowed for boys, all of them were wearing. Even Kris.

The door behind Kris opened. Kris turned around, and he saw a guy arranging his glasses while looking at the book. The man was in early 40’s looked up, “You are?” he asked.

“Wu Fan. The exchange student.” He said while frowning. *So damn noisy!* Kris showed him his schedule and the teacher nodded, and went to the desk.

He slapped his stick on the table, and the students stopped talking, “ATTENTION FOR A WHILE!” he yelled as the students growled, “We have a new student here.” He said.

All students looked at Kris, “Introduce yourself.” Mr. Lee said.

Kris raised a brow and looked at the students, “I’m Kris.” He said. The girls squealed at him, and he gave them death glares. *Seriously? I’m an idol or something?* he thought as he rolled his eyes.

Mr. Lee looked at him, “Find an empty seat, and you can sit down.” Mr. Lee said.

Kris walked away, while hands are on his pockets. He found an empty seat beside the girl staring at the window, and he made his way there. *Oh well.*

One girl crossed her legs, revealing her pink lacy , “Sit here, Kris.” She said seductively.

Kris stopped walking and looked at her, “I’m sorry. But I’m not sitting with s.” He said, emotionless, and the girl’s face fell.

Kris arrived at his seat, and he stared at the girl. His seatmate was a girl, with long brown hair. She was biting her lips, while scratching her temples. Kris shrugged, and he put his backpack down. The girl jumped a little and looked at Kris. *Oh my God.* Jisoo thought, as she eyed the new handsome guy.

She cleared , “What’s your name?” she politely asked.

Kris looked at her and raised a brow, “Kris.” He said and looked away. *She has a nice voice.* Kris thought.

Jisoo smiled, “I’m Jisoo.” She said and looked back at the window.

Kris looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows, “Can I ask you something?” he asked.

Jisoo looked at him and nodded, “Sure.” She said.

Kris raised a brow, “Why are the girls bullying you?” he asked.

Jisoo turned red in embarrassment, “I-I’m used to it.” she said and looked away.

Kris smirked, “You should fight, at least.” He whispered.

Jisoo turned to him, “What did you say?” she asked.

Kris shook his head, “Nothing.” He mumbled, and Jisoo nodded.

 

 

Soon, break time arrived. The students stormed out of the room, with their boyfriends or girlfriends. Kris lowered his head in disgust, as he saw some students kissing at the chair. More like making out.

Mr. Lee cleared his throat, “Oh Jisoo.” He called.

Jisoo looked at him, “Yes, sir?” she asked. Mr. Lee smiled, “Can you show him around our school?” Jisoo nodded and smiled, “Of course, sir.” She said.

Mr. Lee nodded and turned to Kris, “Kris. Go follow Jisoo.” He said and Kris nodded.

Jisoo and Kris walked out of the room without any conversation. As Jisoo showing Kris the school, Kris was not paying attention. He’s just only following her, and nodding at what she says.

Jisoo crossed her arms, “Are you listening?” she asked.

Kris looked at her and raised a brow, “No” he said.

Jisoo rolled her eyes, “Yeah, whatever. That’s all. You can go with your friends now.” She said.

Kris snickered, “I don’t have friends.” He said.

Jisoo looked at him and raised a brow, “Impossible.” She said.

Kris smirked, “Yeah right. Go with your friends now.” He said.

Jisoo laughed, “I don’t have any friends.” She said.

*This girl can still laugh even she don’t have any companions?* Kris looked at her, “Impossible.” He said.

Jisoo looked at him, “Yeah. I’m a loner, you know.” She admitted.

*No you’re not. I’m here.* Kris raised a brow, “No you’re not. Come on.” He said.

Jisoo frowned, “Where?” “Tour me again.” He said and walked away. *Seriously? I’ve been touring you for five times now, and now you want again?* she thought as he stomped her feet while walking towards Kris.