Getting Along

Thank You For Being By My Side

 

[Eun Young POV]

When we arrived at the cinema we only had 2 more minutes before the movie starts, so I gave Donghae-ssi the ticket and told him to go in first before people starting to recognise him. While I was getting us some popcorns and drinks I literally slap myself hoping this wasn’t a dream, I couldn’t believe that I am now watching the Avengers with my Fishy Prince instead of that bastard Kyuhyun. After spending 2 hours with Donghae oppa watching the Avengers, I realised that he’s really into this kind of stuff and gets excited whenever something happening.

We were now walking toward my car talking about the movie non-stop; I guess Donghae really is a prince. The way he laughs, talks, sits, especially the way he smiled while looking at me. I guess this is why he got so many fans. Well he can be childish sometimes; even though I just spend a few hours with him I can tell he had those action figures in his room.

Eun Young-ssi’ he called,

Hm?’ I looked at him

Can I ask you to have coffee with me again? I think we had forgotten about the topic about Kyuhyun. If you can’t its fine, I can ask you out next time right?’ he said which shocked me in happiness, I mean he is asking me out~! I know he only wants to know about Kyuhyun, but I can spend more time with him right? Well Kyu thanks to you for breaking your promise for today, I get to meets Donghae oppa.

Of course it’s fine with me. By the way, I know a place where the coffee shop usually empty at this time around and the food there is just nice. Well if it ok with you?’ I asked him while starting the engine,

That’s cool, I rarely been able to go out and have a coffee lately and I can’t wait to see this chop you are talking about.’ He said as he flash me his pearly white teeth with a smile, I am so lucky for being able to see this scene right in front of me. Is he trying to kill me, because I don’t think I can last for long if he keeps on doing that!

we’re here.’ I said as I stop the car in front of the shop. I opened the door and was greeted by my dearest co-workers Ki Joon-ssi and Hyemi Unnie.

Noona! What bring you here?’ he asked cause he was shocked that I had come early for work. Usually (Not all the time) I always late for work especially during weekends.

Yea~ I thought your shift isn’t gonna starts at 8?’ Hyemi noona asked.

I decided to work hard starting today!’ I said while making the hwaiting moves.

Well I lied *merong*, I brought guest, I mean friend’ as I showed them Donghae oppa who is standing behind me.

I should’ve guessed.’ Said Ki Joon continuing sweepings the floor

Hey what do you mean by that!’ I round his neck with my right arm and mess his hair up with my left hand.

stop it noona, I’m not a kid anymore.’ I let him go

but you’re still our little dongsaeng to me Ki-Joonie~’ Hyemi said to him

well I’ll be bringing him upstairs then.’ I grabbed Donghae oppa arm then run off to upstairs. We choose the sit near the stairs because you know there might be paparazzi around, so we decided to take it safe.

Sorry for you to see that.’ I said to him

No worries, I already use to it. But seeing a girl doing that it’s~ new’ he smiled as put his hand at his nape.

So you worked here?’ he asked siting down a chair

As you already seen, yes I work here.’ I stand in front of him which makes him confuse,

I’ll be your waitress for today.’ I handed him the menu, he looked at me with and smile as he took the hand from me. He flips some pages and stops for a while then flip some more pages and finally he closed the menu.

Is there anything you like to order sir?’ I asked

I would like a strawberry cheesecake and an espresso please’ he answered getting along with the role of the customer,

Alright sir, I’ll be right back.’ I turned around then he suddenly stops me

But what would you like Eun Young-ssi he asked didn’t forgets about me, aww~ Isn't he's sweet~!

Don’t worry bout me, I can get what I want myself’ I said as I head of downstairs.

 

[Donghae POV]

who would guess she works here, i thought she works as a stylish or something. I mean look at what she did to me, she completely change me. I was walking around upstairs looking at the internal décor of the shop  while waiting Eun Young-ssi to bring our food, well I was surprise at first when she suddenly treat me differently when I realise she was just playing her role as a worker there so I just keep it cool as a customer.

So, how is it?’ a familiar voice came from behind, I turned around and saw she was serving the cakes and coffee at our table.

I mean the shop.’ She stated as she know that I didn’t know what she was talking about,

‘It’s is comfortably for a coffee shop, the decoration here really brings out the warmth in this place. It feels so relax here, as a customer I would definitely comes here regularly.’ I said while I was sitting down on the chair in front of her.

Well I hope you would.’ She replied which makes me look at her. I guess she’d realise what she had said just now, which is why she blushed when I looked at her or~ maybe because I’m too handsome.

I took a bite of the strawberry cheesecake and it is delicious~ Aw I love strawberry. I took another big spoon of the cake into my mouth and chewed it. Chuckles? Did I just hear her chuckles? I looked at her finding her looking back at me.

You got er..’ she pointed her index finger near the corner of my mouth.

I cleaned my mouth with a napkin and looked at her chewing her chocolate cake,

Thanks’ I said to her covering my blushed face

You’re welcome’ she smiled, ‘so what do you wants to know about kyuhyun?’ she asked

What about you tell me how you guys met

Well I met them for about 3 years ago as worker-customer relationship’ she answered my question.

Wow that long? Waitaminute THEM? Who else?

Kyuhyun and Victoria

What Victoria too!

Yepz and we become friend because they always hanging around here.

So they have been hanging out here for 3 years and didn’t even tell me about it. How could them~’ feeling disappointed.

Oh come on. I think maybe they didn’t think you guys would like to have a coffee late at night right?’

But I still feel left out~’ I whined and pouted. She laughed at my reaction, man I was being totally childish right now this is so embarrassing.

Don’t tell kyuhyun about this ok’ I said make sure that she promise

Alright, alright. But still I think maybe they didn’t want to be with someone they worked with the whole year and seeing the same faces at their free time right.’ She did get a point there. I myself doesn’t like to be with them the whole time, where’s my freedoms if I stuck in works.

We kept on talking about stuff and I realise she is a friendly and pretty, she treat me like a friend not a celebrity and I’m appreciate that. Looking at her texting something on her phone, her eyes is big and attractive, her nose is small and cute, she had a curve and pinkish lips, and her hair is black in colour which curves down to her waist. Suddenly my phone rings which makes me shocked, SHOOT~! I forget to get back to the company and looked how many missed calls there is! I’m DEAD, Leeteuk hyung is gonna kill me.

Eun Young-ssi, I have to go now. Thanks for the treats.’ I said waving my hand and took my jacket.

Wait! Let me give you a ride.’ She offered me

No thanks, and I thought your shift is gonna starts soon’ I said as I point to the clock that was hanging at the right side of the wall.‘At least let me helped you to find a cab. Come on!’ she walked in front of me,

 

Well see you next time Donghae-ssi’ she said

I had a lot of fun today, thanks to you my princess’ oops I slip it, darn my mouth

You know what, you guys are the same. I mean you and Kyuhyun. Same as you I had fun too.’ She stated.

Seems like next time I’ll have to treat you,

Deal, next time then. Bye Donghae-ssi’ she bowed her head

Drop the honorifics and just call me oppa, we are friend right.’ ensuring her to be more informal with me.

Neh oppa’ she said shyly.

Bye!’ I get into the cab and went off to the company ready to get invesgate by hyungs.