Chapter 23 - Secrets

An Infinitizing Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 - Secrets

Woohyun arrived at Hwajae's house and knocked on the door.  The door opened and Woohyun smiled at Hwajae, "I am here for Miyoung."

Hwajae smiled, "Miyounggie, Prince Woohyun is here for you." 

"Neh!" Miyoung said as she appeared at the door.

"Now Woohyun, you know that you have to be back before the sun sets.  I do not want you to get in trouble again."  Hwajae said in a stern tone.

"Don't worry Ahjumma." Woohyun smiled and took Miyoung's hand in his.  He dragged her along and made his way to the stables. 

"Prince Woohyun, where are we going?" Miyoung asked as she watched Woohyun get on his horse and held at a hand for her to take.  Miyoung took it and Woohyun pulled Miyoung onto the back of his horse. 

"I will let you know once we are out of the castle gates." Woohyun said.

"Prince Woohyun..." The guards at the gate bowed and raised an eyebrow.  They wondered if Woohyun was up to his old games again.  

"I will be back later. Do not tell my mother anything." Woohyun said as he quickly road off.  Once he knew he was far enough away from the kingdom he sighed,  "We are going to see my friend that I am forbidden to see."

"Are you talking about Prince Sunggyu?" Miyoung asked.

"I am! He is my best friend and I wish that my mother was not so selfish." Woohyun puffed out his cheeks.  "We should not be at war with each other.  I think there is a greater evil that wants us to fight with each other. Were here..." Woohyun said as he started to slow down.  He stopped his horse when he saw Sunggyu dressed as a peasant and someone standing next to him. "Interesting..."

"What is interesting?' Miyoung asked.

"I will tell you later." Woohyun said as he got off of his horse and helped Miyoung down.  "Gyu hyung..." Woohyun started to laugh, "Why the hell are you dressed like that?"

"You should know why I am dressed like that?" Sunggyu said in an annoyed voice.

Woohyun asked as he looked at the girl who was dressed as a man.  Woohyun knew that this Seohoon person real name was Seomin.  He was still exploring his mind to see what his intentions were. He wanted to know if Seomin was a part of one of his mother's sick jokes.  "Escaping Marriage Interviews Hyung?"

"Persitly. It was Seohoon's idea to dress like a peasant to get out of my kingdom.  Sunggyu's eyes went towards Miyoung, "Don't tell me this is..." Woohyun covered Sunggyu's mouth before he could say what he was thinking.

"Hyung, I want you to meet Miyoung.  She is a good friend of mine." Woohyun smiled. "Her name is Miyoung."

"I have heard a lot about to Prince Sunggyu." Miyoung bowed.

"You do not have to be so formal with. Just call me oppa." Sunggyu smirked, and his eyes darted towards Woohyun, "Why did you bring her?"

"I should ask you the same question about him.  How do you know that he is not just a spy for your mother?" Woohyun asked.

"Because he isn't!  I trust him more then I trust that bastard Kyuhee." Sunggyu crossed his arms and mumbled curses under his breath. "I know you want something from me."

"Wow such bitter thoughts hyung.  Should I explore your mind some more and tell your guard what you think of him?" Woohyun smirked and he felt Sunggyu grabbed onto his shirt.  "Hyung you know I am just playing.

"You know how much I hate it when you read my mind.  My mind is something that you should not be exploring. It is an invasion of privacy." Sunggyu barked. 

"I know hyung, but you know I cannot help it with I find something juicy." Woohyun smiled as he hugged the older man. "I miss you hyung..."

"You're up Woo." Sunggyu pulled away from the younger, "What is it that you need this time?"

Woohyun walked over to Miyoung and grabbed onto her wrist.  He pulled up Miyoung's sleeve and showed Sunggyu that her arm was bandaged up. 

"So that is what you need..." Sunggyu sighed. 

"I know healing someone takes a lot out of you Gyu hyung." Woohyun said.

"You should know that minor injuries are easier to heal then injuries that put someone's life on the line.  Let me see it." Sunggyu said as he took a step forward.  He started to unwrapped Miyoung's bandages. "How did you get this Miss. Miyoung." Sunggyu's eyes smiled and Miyoung blushed slightly.

"Yahhh hyung not flirting. You know how hard it is for the ladies to resist your cute small eyes." Woohyun said in an annoyed voice and looked at Seomin. He started to explore her mind again.  He could tell that she was a good person. "Interesting."

"Woo you have seen me heal before what is so interesting about it?" Sunggyu said and looked at Miyoung, "Be more careful next time.  You do not want to see Woohyun loose his mind because you are hurt."

"I will keep that in mind!" Miyoung looked towards Woohyun, "Can you explain a few things to me?"

"Hyung has the ability to heal people and it is more interesting then my ability." Woohyun said as he looked at Miyoung.

"What is your ability?" Miyoung asked.

"I can read minds." Woohyun said, "but I cannot read your mind."

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and smirked.  He had a feeling that he knew why Woohyun could not read her mind, but he was too much of an idiot to figure it out."

"Hyung I am not an idiot." Woohyun said.

"What did I tell you about invading my mind?" Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone. "Woohyun I want to ask you something."

"No hyung I will not marry you." Woohyun grinned.

"YAHHH!" Sunggyu said in an annoyed voice.  "I want you to remain alert.  There are these rumors going around that there is actually a dark kingdom. I want you to make sure there is not one in your kingdom that you feel is corrupt. If there is I want you to keep a close eye on them. Study their every move.  If there really is a dark kingdom I fear that they are the ones who are behind this war.  They want us to fight."

"Anything you say Gyu hyung.  Is there anything else you would like to talk about?" Woohyun asked, "I got my answer." Woohyun smirked as he grabbed onto Miyoung's hand and mounted his horse.  "I will see you in two weeks." Woohyun grinned before riding off.

"NAM WOOHYUN!"   

---

Hoya was irritated and was having a hard time believe that Anna would just leave like that without talking with him. Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter