So Tell Me Darling, Do you wish we'd fall in love?

So Tell Me Darling, Do you wish we'd fall in love?

[ Your POV]

After yesterdays incident I was ready to get fired. I didn't know he was the CEO and after blowing off like that in his face I was sure as finished.

" Excuse me, " one of the other maids said, taping me lightly on the shoulder.

" Yes?" I asked, buttoning the top of my shirt.

" Are you Mi Yun ?" she asked, ready to leave. I nodded which made her gasp to herself.

" The head of the company was asking for you yesterday after you left. He looked mad yesterday so I thought I'd give you the heads up." she whispered, walking out.

Yep, I'm dead.

Short after she had warn me they called me up to see the head of my station.

" I don't know what or why he wants to see you, but you better not screw this up. Understood?" she muttered, handing me a paper.

Report the rookie into my office as soon as possible.

- Jung Min

I sighed and headed towards the elevator, where the guy from yesterday also waited. He looked at me and smiled, " Your the girl from yesterday, huh?!" I nodded.

" Is he asking for you?" he asked. I nodded again.

" Don't feel bad if he goes at you, he's just that kind of person." he said, walking into the elevator door. We stood there waiting for the door to reopen. When it did he told me to ask the head directly to room 1.

" Kamsamnida." I said, bowing and making my way towards the room.

" Uh, h-hello?" I mumbled, peaking in the room.

" Come in." the voice demanded. I slipped inside the door shutting it behind me.

" Can you get me copied of - Oh, it's you." he said, sitting up.

Don't back talk to the man and follow all his commands Mi-Yun.

" Since you might already know, I don't work well with clumsy people like you, but since you have to repay all that you damaged I'll let you keep your job." he said, playing with a pen.

" Oh, thank you -"

" On one condition." he stopped me.

" W-What is -"

" You work for me, and only for me. Think of it as a way to pay for what you ruined." he snickered.

Only for him? What is he ...

" As my personal maid you'll be asked to do what I want and you'll do it, no but's. Understood?" he said, throwing me a grin.

" Personal Maid? Your joking right?" I asked, my tone a bit higher than normal.

" You want this job right? Well, because you damage MY items then you'll work under MY supervision. 

[ Jung Min's POV ]

A few hours later.

" Yah, so I heard by the maids that you hired the girl?" Hyung Jun asked, slipping into a seat.

" So it already passed around?" I asked, signing a few papers.

" Dude, what are you planning? Don't tell me you like her?" he asked.

" What?! Why would I like some clumsy girl who ruined my suit and vase on the very first day of her job? Besides I'm only using her for cleaning purposous. If I get some of the other girls - "

" They will fall for you, blah blah blah." Hyung Jun finished, standing up and heading towards the door.

" Where are you -"

" You really are no fun Jung Min." he muttered, heading out and shutting the door behind him.

I spun around to look behind me at the see though glass.

Hmm, shall I play with her ?

[ End of Chapter Two ]