Jealousy or Guilt?

Beneath the Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were wiping a table when Kris approached you.

“Hey ~~~~~” You smiled at him. “So, do you want to hang out with the rest of the workers tonight?” Kris asked you. You thought about it. *Daehyun is probably going to go home late today and I did promise them I would go next time. I don’t think it would hurt to go, right?*

“Are you going to come?” Kris asked again. You nodded. “Sure, it’ll be fun” Kris grinned at you and he high fived you.

Meanwhile, Daehyun was in the changing room.

“Daehyun-ah, I think you and Mihwa have great chemistry together” Jaemin said. Daehyun froze. *Mihwa and I have great chemistry?*

“W-what are you talking about?” He glanced at Jaemin. He chuckled. “You two are growing closer and closer. Besides, everyone here knows Mihwa has feelings for you” Jaemin nudged Daehyun on the arm.

“Anyways, let’s go out and eat again. I’m starving!” Jaemin shouted. “Come out when you’re ready. We’ll wait for you!” Jaemin shut the door and Daehyun stood all alone. *What is this guilt I feel?*

Daehyun quickly changed into his casual clothes and headed out with his co-workers. Daehyun sat down next to Jaemin. He nudged him and Daehyun looked at him.

“Wae?”

“Go ask Mihwa out” Mihwa overheard their conversation. “Jaemin oppa! Daehyun oppa has a girlfriend already!” Jaemin turned red.

“Chincha?” Jaemin looked at Daehyun with surprised eyes. “Speaking of his girlfriend; what a coincidence! She’s right there with a group of friends”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter