A Familiar Face

Notes To The New Girl~

"Riku I don't know about this. Everyone already knows eachother and I'm just the new girl I don't want to go anymore. Let's go home and watch TV together." You turn to him and smile trying to convince him. "Ok." He said nonchalauntly. "Really?" A real smile grew on your face getting rid of the fake one. "No now get out there before the bell rings. You look fine Mom and Dad made sure to make us look good now go and make our family proud! Paint Yuki! Paint like the wind!"

Riku said not being able to keep a straight face. "Don't laugh Riku show some support please. Well I'm going now. Don't forget Im going to walk home so i can get to know the neighborhood so don't come up here and panic when I'm not here." He nodded and watched you run up the stairs into the school. "Class we have a new student here today. She just came here a few days ago from Tokyo so if she needs help understanding anything or help with anything just try to do your best and help her out." The teacher announced as you stepped into the room. "First period Singing/Acting class is the professional class so I expect you to be ver y talented in one or the other." You look at her nervously and laugh softly while looking at the ground. "Umm I don't think I can do either one but my brother says I can sing perfectly which is why he put me in this class." "Can i hear you sing a song?

Just to make sure you're ready for this class your first assignment is to sing for us." She smiled at you and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Calm down you'll do fine I'm sure. Just sing whatever song you feel is best for right now." You take a deep breath and start to sing. Quickly you sing Why Did I Fall In Love With You by TVXQ and try to hide your face as you finish. No one says anything for a while then there is cheering and clapping. "I thought you said you couldn't sing. Sweetie you have the voice of an angel. Go ahead and take your seat between Sehun and Kai. Boys could you raise your hand for her?" Two boys in the middle of the room raised their hands. You look to see where to sit and notice one of the boys was the one from the morning. He winked at you and smiled. "Good job cutie I knew you'd be perfect. My name is Sehun by the way.

Kai why don't you say hi to Yuki?" Sehun asked looking at him. Kai rolled his eyes and turned away. "Rude." You mumble pulling out your books. "Woah woah what are you doing with those?" Sehun asked looking at the books like they were infected with sickness. "My books? I need them to study just like everyone else does." He looked around confused and shrugged. "I don't see anyone else with those things. Get rid of those and after class let me show you around the school.

Once you get to know the routine around here school is basically just another hang out spot. Rule 1: Don't tick off Kai or else. I'm his best friend and everything but if he gets mad at you I can't do anything. He's the king of the school and I'm more like a prince though I affect his plans I can't change them." You look at Kai confused then turn back t Sehun. "Well why is he so mean? He's cute and had everything what else could he want?" "A real girlfriend that doesn't just want to him. Some friends that don't just want his money. " You nodd as you put away your books. "Well class is over so why don't you show me around a little bit hmm? I'd like to know more about this school so I don't get myself into trouble. I have a tendancy to do that." 

Sehun laughed and pulled me up. His smile reached his eyes as he looked at me. "Sorry about my behavior earlier usually I'm not like that. I just got..... by you? I'm not sure how to say it but anyway sorry about bein all weird earlier when i was walking to school." He said walking outside. "It's ok I liked it. So where are we?" "This is the courtyard. After lunch, during/after classes this is where kids hang out and just talk. Sometimes if you're lucky and get it while no one is here you can bring your girlfriend or boyfriend here and kiss or do more. None of the teachers pay attention to anything so no matter how loud you get it's fine." 

He smirked and kissed my cheek pressing his nose against my cheekbone lightly. "You look so perfect." He mumbled. You blush and move away slowly. "You should get back to showing me around the school." You tuck your hair behind your ear and smile at him. He pouted but nodded and slipped his hand into mine. "What's your next class?" He asked walking down the hallway. "Art class. What about you?" "Skip class with me. I'll even bring Kai since you obviously like him." You blush and your eyes widen.

"I-I do not! I don't even know him and from what I've heard he's a jerk. Guys like you are guys I like. Bouncy and cute but possessive and y at times too." Sehun nodded with a smile spread across his face. "Well I'm glad to know that." "Yeah but I'm not going to skip art class. It's the reason I came here I love to paint. Sorry Sehun-ah maybe we can hang out after school. Do you always walk past my house in the morning?" He nodded standing outside the classroom. "Yeah my house is a little farther down the road. Maybe after school I can walk you home so you don't get lost." You smile and nodd slowly walking into your classroom. "Yeah that'd be cool. Well I'll see you later Sehun." You both smile was you walk away from him and into art class.