CHAPTER 10

Idol life or married life?

Min yeon was sitting in the living room. it was already 10:00 now. she had been waited for siwon since he left.

he isn't coming today. i mean he need to clear his head up before facing me. maybe he just hates me.

she ate the dinner she made for him and made her way to the bedroom. she could have the room today because she was alone in the apartment today.

after slipping on the night gown and washing up, minyeon made her way to the bed.

she snuggled in the comfortable bed.

she had one last thought in her mind before entering the dreamland.

will he be able to accept me?

                                                                    ~~~~~~

the sun shined through the window and the rays hit siwon on the face. it made him groan and sit up.

he made his way out of the bed and into the livingroom.

siwon saw kyuhyun practically passed out on the couch with his laptop on his lap.

he chuckled as he shoked his head.

silly magnae, always sleeps late. someone needs to take his starcraft away!

siwon made his way to the bathroom and take a shower. when he came out after 30 minutes he saw all of the members awake.

they looked like zombies with the dark cicles under their eyes. it showed how late they got home from the schedule. the members had been working so hard.

leeteuk looked up and met eyes with siwon.

"siwon-ah!" the leader said with a smile,"you came back."

that made all the other members, who were practically sleep walking, wide awake.

"siwon hyung! when did you came?"

"did you slept here last night?"

"what did you bring from taiwan for me?"

"donghae-ah! why are you always like this?"

"you should be glad I came back." siwon said to the over excited men that clearly had minds of five year-olds.

ryeowook came jumping towards siwon and braced the elder in a tight hug.

"hyung! I missed you." he creid using his aegyo.

"I missed you too."

"hyung already came back yesterday. right?"  kyuhyun asked who just woke up from all the commotion.

"yup. I was just busy so I couldnt come yesterday." siwon replied. "I actually came here late last night. hyungs were all asleep so I just went to sleep too."

"did you went to meet umma?" asked sungmin who was referring to mrs.choi

yesterday's incidents flood into his mind after the mention of his mother.

"guys. I have to go somewhere." siwon said as he went to change his clothes and leave the dorm.

"but he just got here." ryeowook said in a low voice.

"ryeowook-ah! don't! just don't!" yesung said the jealoused yesung.

                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~

siwon parked his car outside the house.

he went straight in and asked the maid to call his mother down.

after a minute mrs.choi stormed down the stairs.

"siwon-ah! you're here."

"umma! I need to talk to you." siwon said in a serious voice.

after five minutes they were sitting in the study where they can have some privacy.

"Umma! I'm willing to live with her." siwon said.

"chinja! OMO!!! siwon-ah!!! Umma is so happy right now." mrs choi said while being overly excited.

"but I will not eccept her as my wife 'yet'."

"what do you mean by that?" mrs choi asked clearly confused.

"even though we will live in the same apartment, I will not have releationship with her like a wife and a husband has. I will live with her for three months and then I will decide wheather I want to accept her as my wife or not."

mrs.choi was shocked. how can his son do this?

"umma! please its my request. I just need sometime. living in the same roof as her I will be able to choose wheather i would want to live with her further or not. this much, i should deserve." siwon said, "I will take care of her so you don't have to worry. but I cant force myself to love her." siwon said in a pleading voice.

"okay. You can do as you wish but I don't want you to hurt her 'ever'."

"I promise I won't. I would even breakup with my girlfriend. you don't have to worry."

"I will wait for your decesion after three months."

"neh! umma. I have to go now. I have to formally introduce myself to her."

"okay. go!"

when siwon left, mrs choi sighed.

I just hope you see what a jewel minyeon is. I hope you will stay with her even after the three months.