Moment to fight

Moment to fight

 

Ok!

So there it is! YOU HAVE TO READ IT WITH A SONG!

READ SLOWLY!

I CRIED!  Hope you will like it!

IT´S WRITTEN FOR THIS SONG SO READ CAREFULLY AND DO NOT RUSH!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1jGCFXYcJs&list=PLDA65215D64D558B8

 

Non-musical beginning:

 

 

Name of the mission: To the Edge

Soldiers: 6

Composition of gender: men

Possibility of success: 20%

Possibility of survival: 0%

Rank of the mission: AS

Aim of the mission: Destroy the headquarters

Leader of the group: Colonel Hwang Chansung

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First verse:

 

Helicopter was getting closer to our final destination. I looked around to take a look at my men, who decided to go with me, like many times before, although they knew that this time will be our last.

I looked to the right and saw a determination mixed with fear in these small eyes, which I adored and knew for such a long time.

Eyes of my best friend, of my long-time comrade, my soul-mate, my love, my Junho.

I had to frown a little that I wasn´t strong enough to withdraw him from this lethal task.

My heart was on the verge of collapse, when I realized that he was prepared to die for me.

No.

Not for me.

 

With me.

With us.

 

Bridge:

 

,, It´s here. You know what to do.”

 

I said as our helicopter landed in the middle of the battlefield.

I received a six nods and decisive looks as we jumped out of the chopper right into the hell and ran to opposites sides, firing from our guns furiously.

 

Chorus:

 

We split up into 3 groups. Every one of them with a task to place bombs into definite part of the headquarters. The aim was to create a deadly triangle and destroy the whole place, but the problem was that we had to push these 3 switches together in the middle of the headquarters to create an explosion.

The bullets were flying around my head, but I, with Junho next to me, managed to get into our destination without harm. I didn´t allow to myself to grab his hand or anything. This was mission and it had to be done for the sake of this war.

I gave him a nod and we both looked across the battlefield on the last place of our task.

We ran.

 

Second verse:

 

I knew that I can rely on Junho. We had each other´s back, protecting ourselves from attacks. We reached that place, about which I knew that will be the last of our lives.

I looked around to see others, but suddenly I could hear a desperate scream of Junsu´s voice as the man next to him jumped in front of him to cover his body from a sudden torrent of bullets.

 

,, TAECYEON !”

 

He shouted and fell to his knees to hold the other one in his lap, caressing his bloody face.

I thought that everything was over, but then the smaller one grabbed him and threw him on his back with every power, which he had inside him. Tears streamed from his eyes, but I still could see resolution NOT to give up.

Nickhun and Wooyoung were reaching our destination too, covered with blood and bruises.

 

Bridge:

 

This was my crew.

My heart was filled with pride, but also sadness that we were ending it here.

We helped Junsu and Taecyeon to the middle and created a circle around them with our backs pressed to each other.

 

Chorus:

 

I loaded my gun and tried to destroy every target, which my eyes caught for the sake of my men. Nickhun suddenly threw a garnet into one of their bunker behind the barricade of sand sacks, rendering them a big harmless and making the most of our enemies ran away.

My head started to spin as I knew that our last minutes were here.

We threw all of our stuff around us, forming a flaming borderline around our group.

It protected us from bullets, but not from our end.

 

Long bridge:

 

I looked at my friends, trying to encourage them, but I knew that they were ripped between the fear and boldness just as I was.

Switches were prepared in our hands.

-------------

 

Nickhun looked at Wooyoung, who started to tremble as the anxiety overflew his body. The bigger one smiled gently and his hairs.

 

,, I´m here, Woo and I´m not going anywhere. Until the end…… As I promised.”

 

He said calmly and embraced him in firm hug, trying to express all his emotions with it.

---------------

 

I looked down as I heard Taecyeon´s coughing.

 

,,Junsu, please…don´t cry……I don´t regret….anything, what I did. .You were…the best thing, what happened to me…..and it hurts so much to see you like…this….”

 

He wheezed in Junsu´s arms and showed a weak, but loving smile.

The other one squeezed him tighter and pressed their lips together, until their last breath.

 

-----------

 

,, So…..this is the end….?”

 

Junho suddenly asked and I turned my head to look at him.

To my surprise, in his eyes wasn´t a single sight of fear, just a huge amount of peaceful reconciliation and bravery.

I was so proud of him.

 

I cupped his face with my hands and leaned closer to peck his lips gently.

Our first and last kiss.

How ironic.

 

,, No, Junho. This…. is just a beginning.”

 

I said with a smile and one of my arms slid down to his waists to pull him closer to my chest.

Junho inclined his head to the side to lean on my hand and one single tear fell from his eyes.

 

,, Smile for me….”

 

I begged, finding it harder to hold my fear inside as I saw the teardrop.

He closed his eyes and gave me one of his sunshine smiles, which immediately warmed my heart up.

 

I knew that this is it.

I grabbed the switch and pressed it along with the other ones.

 

Chorus:

 

A deafening sound blurred my senses as everything around us exploded. My body jerked and I had to close my eyes.

Junho suddenly cupped my face and forced me to open my eyes and look at him. He was still smiling, yet I could see tears rolling down along his cheeks.

I had to smile too, trying to imprint face of my beloved into my mind as a last memory.

 

The explosion had finally got to us and burned our bodies in its deadly, but liberating and lenient flames, freeing our souls from physical prison.

I didn´t feel anything as I was already reconciled with my fate.

 

 

Our kindred spirits flew from the dark clouds of raised sand and dirt and headed to the blue inviting sky. I could see everyone´s smiling faces around me.

I squeezed Junho´s hand in mine and grabbed also Taecyeon´s, because he was the one close to me. Nickhun took Wooyoung´s and they connected with us along with Junsu.

We created a circle as the other ones did the same and lifted our heads to the sun.

 

The six of us.

Together.

Forever.

Until the end.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Hi, sweethearts!

Here it is!

I think that if you will read it at first it would be quite difficult, so try to read it for a second time also !

Love you!

Enjoy!