Frilly skirts and a girl Taemin.

Taemin's Generation.

Key's P.O.V

"Geuraeyo nan nul saranghae. Unjaena miduh ggoomdo yuljungdo da joogo shippuh!"

"Yah! Taemin! You've sang that chorus part for about like a thousand times!! Just get changed and we can go back to the dorm already!!"

I was hot, sticky and icky with sweat, wanting to take a nice long shower back at the dorm but no Taemin had to have a multiple personality disorder at this point of time.

"No! I don't wanna go back to the dorm so fast Umma!"

Taemin was dancing out the routine for SNSD's Genie for the millionth time today! It was seriously annoying the heck outta me!

As much as I love my son, and how I love to see him dance so beautifully, I seriously cannot stand myself being all wet and sticky with sweat!

Taemin is acting weird today...

Only this morning, he dint even try to be in a positive mood for the performance! But just look at him now!

He's in a ridiculous get-up!

He's got a frilly pink skirt on, with high heeled pink knee boots and his hair and makeup was just so....... Girly!!!!

I NEED to get him to a doctor as soon as we see our manager hyung.

"Umma! Come and dance with me!" He smiled as usual while doing the leg part of the dance.

"Taemin! I'm hot, sticky and tired so could we just go back to the dorm now?!"

What? I dint mean to raise my voice at Taemin, but as expected his eyes were tearing...

I neared him tiredly and sighed as I took him into my weary arms, but he tried to be a man and held back his tears.

Not wanting to see his far more depressing expression, I laid his head on my chest and felt his familliar tears on my pale pink shirt.

I kissed his cheek with regretful feelings and the corner of his mouth turned up in the hint of a knowing smile.

Then without my prompting, he changed into his normal clothes meanwhile I occupied myself.  

He pulled me up, linking his arm with mine before we took a stroll-like pace to my car.

"Umma................like.....................me?"

Pulling off my earphones, I'd asked Minnie to repeat what he had just said.

"I just asked whether you liked the performance with me?"

"You know I always like to perform with my favourite son."

I noticed a scarlet blush on his cheek, then he turned away from me.

What was he blushing for? I'd been saying this sentence for like forever?

Did he have something against me or something?  He must have been tired...

"Gwaenchana Minnie? You seem weird lately..."

"Aniyo!! I'm ok... It must have been the lack of sleep lately." He heavily sat on the seat and heaved a tired sigh.

He was massaging his eyes when I'd patted his mushroom head and lovingly said.

"My poor son always has not enough sleep because you sacrifice your time for your dancing."

His cheeks changed colour again, it was obvious even in the low lighting, he then continued to press his nose while sighing out.

"I think the fans think it's obvious Umma..."

The fans? Even he could think of the fans when he was tired?

"I think the fans would kill me for not taking such good care of you..." I was jokingly saying it but Minnie 'over-reacted'.

"Umma! You've taken such good care of me! It's unfair if the fans say that!" Minnie was so flared up that I bet I could roast a hot dog over the imaginary steam coming off his mushroom head.

"Relax Taemin. You're over-reacting... I think you're getting a fever somehow."

I tried to feel his forehead for any symptoms of a fever but he pushed my hand away and insisted that I drove him home now. pushedver veverpup

I pulled out of the almost deserted parking lot and took a relaxed drive home while Taemin fiddled with the controls on the stereo.

He changed the current station to a his all-time favourite station and it was surprisingly playing his favourite song.

Yeap you guessed it... SNSD's Genie. 

"Turn it up, just turn it up, that's right, c'mon. Sowoneul malhaebwa, ni mamsoke itneun jageun ggoomeul malhaebwa. Ni meolieh itneun isanghyungeul geulyuhbwa."

It was silent in the car. Why wasn't Minnie singing to his favourite song?

I turned my head briefly to see that Minnie was fast asleep with his angelic face facing me.

The corners of my mouth lifted up by itself, but I heard him moan complainingly and I looked him to see that he had wrapped his arms around himself.

I quickly reached behind to the backseat to get my jacket, and covered it around him with one hand still on the steering wheel.

He then sighed contentedly and fell asleep again this time with a smile on his face.

Taemin's P.O.V

I was cold.. It was a cold night today...

Then I felt something around me, keeping me warm.

I sniffed at the something and inhaled Key Umma's male comforting scent.

Umma had put his favourite jacket around me, he had always kept it in his car to avoid anything happening to it.

Hehe... It was sweet of him to let me have it for a while... He's over-protective of this special jacket.

Why was it special?

I think it was because I bought it for him with our first paycheck.

It was nothing really! I wanted to thank him for taking such good care of me even though we were strangers at first.

I'm really tired out... And I've no idea why....

So sleepy...

Key's P.O.V

I'd just parked my car and was kinda waiting for Minnie to wake up.

I'd stared at his chubby face and traced his facial outlines with my gaze for about a million times before deciding.

I got out of the driver's seat and went over to his side.

I hesitated before opening his door.

What if the other members thought it the wrong way?

There should be no one up at this time.

Maybe only Jonghyun was up.

He always waited for me to get back then we went to our room to sleep.

Or I think they went out to have a drink or something. It seemed like a long time when he told it to me earlier.

My hand unexpectedly opened the door and I gathered Taemin's small frame in my arms.

Whoah! He's grown! Becoming more impossible to carry in my arms.

My baby is growing....

I'd feared this day would come...

Then in the not so far future he would have a girlfriend.

And have lesser time for his hyungs.

And me.

Snapping out of my daze, I took out my keys to the dorm and unlocked the door.

As I the lights, I saw no shoes on the shoerack.

Weren't they back yet?

I struggled to close the door and then threw my keys on the table before rushing to Taemin's room.

I tried my best to lay Taemin as gently as I could before tucking him into bed.

Then I somehow changed my mind and went to get a towel to clean his sweat away.

Taemin's P.O.V

My dream was one where I'd never experienced before.

I was in the dorm, when a pair of very familliar arms wrapped themselves around me.

"Key Umma? What are you doing?" I'd noticed I had a big smile plastered on my face when I said this.

I felt my heart and smile falter when I turned around and saw Minho hyung's familiar froggy eyes smilingly light up at me.

I liked Minho hyung, but I thought it was Key Umma who was hugging me.

"Minnie? Is something the matter? Is something bothering you?"

I felt Minho hyung's deep voice ringing in my ears and I tried to run away from him, but it felt like running through sand and everything slowed down around me but not for Minho hyung.

I then felt than saw Key Ummas' touch and turned to see his comforting face.

"Minnie? Gwaenchana? Do you need me to sleep with you again?"

I felt surprised that my cheeks can turn hot even in my dream and at the said sentence then I noticed the loving look on his face.

"You're so cute my Minnie..." He planted a feather-like kiss on my cheek and my cheeks burned even more furiously than I thought possible.

He then turned to look at me with his smiling familliar eyes and neared even closer to me, until his soft lips and mine touched each other.

His skillful fingers wound themselves in my long hair and pulled my head even closer to his so he could press his lips even more forcefully to mine.

I'd realised that I dint close my eyes. But we dint need to close it in a dream right?

Isn't this wrong somehow?!

Then Key Umma my bottom of my lip and I shivered at his warm tongue causing me to open my mouth slightly and he slipped his warm tongue into my mouth.

Key Umma's tongue started to touch mine in an insatiable way for me and my fingers started to wind themselves into his blonde short hair, pressing me ever more close to him and my tongue was dancing with his.

He then kissed me again and pulled back smiling at me once before I woke up to the familiar scene of my room.

Key's P.O.V

I had just finished wiping Taemin's arms and he woke up with a prominent blush on his chubby cheeks.

His eyes then found mine and he became even more jittery.

"Wae? Minnie Gwaenchana?"

He then sat upright and took his arm that I wiping now from me and started to wipe himself with the towel.

I just sat there staring at him for a while when he just blurted out.

"Umma! Dint you complain non-stop about taking a nice long bath after we reached home?"

I smiled at him and he blushed again before I went to take a long shower.

Taemin's P.O.V

I was absent-mindedly wiping my sweat away from my body.

I know it's gross but I dint feel like I had the strength to take a shower at this time.

I did however feel the constant growl of my stomach for my favourite banana milk! XD

I shuffled to the kitchen with my froggie slippers, took out my special carton of banana milk and reached for my mug when Key Umma came out of the bathroom, half-.

He came near me while my cheeks burned and handed me my mug filled with my special banana milk.

I stared at the water beads that travelled down his fair neck and onto his fair chest and snapped out of my daze when Umma waved a hand infront of my face.

My cheeks burned so painfully that Umma gave me an expression which made one of his eyebrows go up and just handed me my mug before ruffling my hair and walked tiredly to his room.

What in Heaven?!

I quickly drank my milk and put it into the kitchen sink before shuffling quickly to my bedroom, giving Umma a quick goodnight call but he stopped me by holding onto my shirt.

I muttered under my breath and Umma turned me around to face him.

"Minnie? Did you forget something?"

I wanted to get to my room as quickly as possible!! It was so embarrassing that I kept blushing tonight!

"Erm... I forgot to change?"

"Yes you forgot to change but did you forget anything else?"

I literally racked through my brain for anything that i've forgotten to do but sadly I couldn't think of anything...

Umma helped me out with my 'short-term memory'.

"I thought you'd promised me that you will sleep with me tonight?"

Then the memories of this morning came flooding back, I indeed had promised Umma because the other hyungs were going to come back only in the morning.

Accepting the blunt truth, I trudged to my room and got changed.

I was even aware of Umma's unnerving stare at me.

Even though Key Umma was staring at me change from the doorway, I couldn't find him anywhere after I'd finished changing.

I looked around Umma's room but I couldn't find him.... Where was he?

"Gotcha!" Umma's arms formed a viselike grip on my body, and my arms were clamped to my sides.

My heart beat frantically and I wanted for Umma to let go of me immediately!

"Relax Minnie... I just wanted to cling on you for a while..."

Good for me, Umma's grip loosened and I could counterattack him while his guard was down.

"No! Stop! Min! Minnie!!!!!!! Ahahaha!!"

Hehe... Luckily I always knew the part where Umma was most weak at!

He pushed me away but I lost my balance and held onto his shirt making him fall onto me.

Aigoo! Why does it feel like my cheeks are going to burn off any moment?!

Umma's head was at first turned away from mine, but he turned it until I was staring into those kind and lovely dark chocolately twinkling orbs of his.

My heart was the only thing I could hear in my ears, while my eyes were literally glued to Umma's deep orbs.

His eyes widened and I felt mine do the same, but what happened next was completely different from what I'd expected.

His eyes closed in acceptance and the corners of his mouth pulled up so high it reached the tips of his eyes.

Why was he smiling?! It's crazy! We're in this awkward position and he's smiling like I've been telling him a secret joke!

He rolled off me, lifted me up onto my feet and ruffled my hair while irritatingly chuckling to himself!

I wanted... So much to just! Push him onto the wall and just!

I climbed onto Key Umma's neatly made bed, and waited for Umma to follow suit but he just leaned on the door frame and fixed his gaze on me until my cheeks felt so much more painful and burning.

Key's P.O.V

Minnie's just so....

Innocent?

Sending him just one gaze and his cheeks turn red.

My body and every aching muscle was practically screaming out for a good night's rest, but I needed to calm my palpitating heart before I do anything..... Well..... Unappropriate.

He just ignored me and went to sleep in his.... well.... usual position.

All calmed down, I climbed in next to him and turned off the bedlamp on my bedside table.

I felt something squirm and bony arms wrapped around my arm.

But I felt like we are both uncomfortable that way, so I pulled him into my arms and laid his comforting weight on my arm as a pillow for him.

Giving him our usual goodnight routine, I kissed his forehead and bid him goodnight.

"G-g-good n-n-night U-umma!"

I chuckled and shut my senses which were still ringing with Minnie's handbell-like voice.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anneyonghase-Yo!

Hey dear readers! :)

FINALLY I updated with Taemin's Generation!

Hehe.. I know my style is different here... I wanted to try something out you know?

So this is my last update for the week + next week!

My exams are gonna come VERY soon and I'll surely fail Chem, Eng, Lit.

:(

Well I'll try my best in my studies... TT_TT

So please comment/'complain' in the comment box plz!

Dozo! Hope you enjoy! :)

-Taenyu<3