West District

゚ ・:*✵- District ♋ - ✵*:・゚ [] [Now Open!]

West District

 

The west district is the home of Elves

 

Elves are creatures with pointy ears that normally live in the forests. They are connected to the earth and are very agile.

Elves can manipulate the earth and talk to animals. Talking is the only thing they can do though.

Elves are very tall and are normally considered very beautiful, they are very intelligent and curious by nature.

Their pointy ears cannot be retracted.

In comparison to humans, elves are stronger in spirit and in limb and have an exceptional endurance. When they grow older they seldom get weaker, instead they become. Elf senses, especially of hearing and sight, are much better than those of humans.

Elves are not influenced by extreme temperatures and also have several natural defenses against magical powers. This does not include a vampires flames or shadows.

Elves are very calm and this might have to do with the fact that they’re immortal.They can find peace in a forest and they can control water as well but not as good as earth.

Even if some elves are said to be immortal, elves of all other tribes die a natural death after long lives. The amount of years elves live indeed varies enormously, ranging from 100 years to over 1000.

Of course elves may also die when they are wounded severely, but in general elves heal very fast when they are tended to quickly. Death on the other hand is nothing an elf fears. The fact of death is interpreted by the elves as a return to nature. 

Elves can manipulate wood into Elfin wood which they can then use as weapons.