East District

゚ ・:*✵- District ♋ - ✵*:・゚ [] [Now Open!]

East District

 

The east district is the home of werewolves.

 

Werewolves are about as strong as a vampire and just as fast, their hearing is even better than them and their sight is the best among all the creatures. Werewolves also have a very evolved sense of smell. Werewolves are immune from  aging and immune to most physical diseases as well because they heal very quickly. When it’s a full moon their powers are doubled and their regeneration is even quicker. 

A werewolf can switch between his human body and his wolf except during full moons then they automatically switch to their wolf. They retain their senses when they are in wolf form and their claws are deadly. A scratch from a werewolfs claws is highly poisonous and can kill you if not treated.
 

While normal weapons and guns are able to hurt a werewolf they can’t kill one because they heal very quickly. Just like vampires they are vulnerable to silver and elfin wood. Werewolves don’t heal as fast when they’re in their human form and are more easy to hurt like that. A werewolves teeth are very sharp and can easily tear the flesh of your bones if he tries.

Werewolves are connected to the moon and therefore they get stronger when it’s night. On a normal day their eyes will have a golden sparkle in it while at night they will turn completely golden. Werewolves are able to talk to all animals and control wolves (only wolves).

A werewolfs body temperature is higher than a normal humans so he doesn’t get cold in the winter. Werewolves are able to summon wolves from the ground and use them to attack other people. When a werewolf is hurt he can summon these wolves as well and use them to get himself to safety. 

Werewolves can jump very far and they almost never physically get tired.