Beginning of everything new.

Don't you dare.

Key and Jonghyun were fighting, again. They got from talking about their schedules to arguing who can do more push-ups. Onew was next to them and was actually pretty annoyed because those two were ruining his peaceful time with his chicken. Taemin was lying on the couch next to Onew, his head on a big and soft pillow as he listened to music to silence annoying sounds. In the other room was Minho, he was trying to sleep but couldn't because of noise Key and Jonghyun were making. He had pillows on his head but that didn't help at all. He could still hear everything. 

"I bet I'm stronger than you," Key yelled and stared at Jjong. His hands were now on the table as he leaned on it, tilting his head. His opponent got up too and soon took the same pose. He smirked as Key jumped a little because of fast gestures. 

"Are you sure? Because we can test that pretty easily." Onew sighed and kicked Jjong with his foot. But that didn't seem to bother him. Only Key chuckles a little and showed thumbs up. 

"Yah, aren't you guys fought enough for today, huh? Just go to sleep already!" Jinki now yelled as he kicked him again,"And if you guys are going to argue in your room too I swear someone needs to go and sleep in a motel, got it?" He watched them both with a piercing look which made them freeze for a second. 

"Can't he just sleep in your room?" Key asked as he pointed to Jonghyun. Yes, those two were sharing a room which was obviously a very bad idea. Other band members just didn't want them in their room since Key was always staying up late and when he finally went to sleep he just had to let everyone. Jonghyun had bad sleeping habits. He talked in his sleep which didn't seem to bother Key because he didn't hear anything when he was asleep so they suited together. 

"No. Now go. And if I hear noise..." Onew said and pointed to their room. Both Key and Jonghyun started walking immediately. Onew had power because when he was angry it was like a war, really. He yelled louder than everyone else they had met and his kicks were really powerful so his bandmates were actually a little scared of him.

Jjong went in after Kibum and closed the door. He watched his opponent and rolled his eyes. "Like he could be stronger than me, he's too girly for that," he thought and smirked. He actually didn't know why he was always arguing with Key. He wasn't that disgusting or anything, he was actually quite handsome... Jonghyun shook his head, no, he can't think like that. Why would he even think like that about Key? Best they could ever is friends and he didn't know if that's possible. He looked at Key again, he was already changing his clothes. 

"Yah, what are you looking at?" Kibum yelled when he had discover that Jjong was looking at him. He quickly put his PJ shirt on and pulled jeans off. Then he hopped onto his bed and climbed under the sheets. The dino only shruged his shoulders and did the same. He turned so his back was facing Key and face to the wall so he could watch patterns on it. Key did basically the same but since his bed was next to the window he was looking at curtains.

"Well, good night... I guess. And i can still do more push-ups than you do," Jjong said and chuckled, good end to the day. Key rolled his eyes and was ready to sleep. He couldn't yell because Onew would get mad and that's really not a good idea because sleep wouldn't come to that dorm until morning.