The List

Mad Cow Onew

 


Pistachio Ice cream – Check.

 

Pasta- Check

 

Red Wine- Check

 

DVDs – Check

 

Clean House-Check

 

Perfume – Check

 

Condoms- Check!

 

It has been a full three weeks since they last saw each other, and he’s not taking it quite good. He misses her so much, but he knows that there’s no helping it, so he should just bare with it. She has never been this busy that she can’t even squeeze a meeting with him on her schedule, thus leaving him alone in times when he is free. But good thing this missing of him would be put on a halt today since after what seems to be forever for him, they finally had, their off on the same day. And she promised that she would spend the whole day with him here, in his apartment.

 

And in a matter of minutes she would be on his doorsteps with her signature smile. So right now, he would just wait for her in his sofa since all he needs for his agenda is already prepared.

 

Onew then took the remote and flipped through some channels though, nothing really interests him. He scanned through all the channels over and over until he stopped when the sound of the person he’s been waiting was mentioned.

“A very popular idol had been seen on a date with an idol at an Italian restaurant in Seoul. And to give you guys a hint- it is either Park Dara, Park Gyu Ri or Park Luna.”

Onew then snapped at that. Is the man dumb or what? The hint that he gave was too obvious. Of course it’s Park Luna. His Luna. But he doesn’t remember eating with her in an Italian restaurant on their last date, which would be a month ago. So with whom could she have it with? But he knows he shouldn’t jump into conclusions yet. He needs to hear it though.

 

And after a couple of seconds he heard a knock on his door. He rolled his eyes at it coz he knows that she could have used her keys, but smile as he walk to get her.

 

“Annyeong oppa~!” Luna smiled as she tiptoed to give him a small kiss on the cheek.

 

“Annyeong, jeogyo~” He responds as he close the door behind them.

 

“I brought some dukkbokki for breakfast, and some chicken.”

 

“Great!” Onew beamed.

 

Luna then prepared the foods she brought on his dining table while Onew prepared coffee for them. When everything is done they settled beside each other.

 

“So how was your week?” Luna asked as they eat.

 

“The usual. Well, except that the group had a fantastic time during our recent photo shoot. The site was superb.”

 

“That’s good to hear but you guys always have fun.” Luna snorted.

 

“Yeah, but not as fun when I’m with you.” Onew whispered to her ear then waited for her reaction.

 

Luna then wack his hand, “Oh, stop it. You’re creeping me out.” Though she blushed at that.

 

Onew then started to laugh, he always find her cute when she’s embarrassed. He knows that his girl is not the type to be lovey-dovey even if they’re alone, that’s why whenever he has the chance to , he grabs it.

 

“But how was yours? I know you’ve been really busy, does Amber treat you well?”

 

“Of course. Well, he’s still his funny self and we sometimes just goof around with Taemin. The guy is starting to warm up with me.”

 

“That guy doesn’t really need some warming up, he’s just being cautious when it comes to you.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Because he knows that he should be or else… he’ll get it from me.”

 

“Oooohh.. Scary.. is Mad Cow Onew back?”

 

“Well, sometimes when he has to..” and they both laughed at that.

 

Suddenly Onew remembered what he saw on the television earlier.

 

“uhm, jeogyo, were you able to go out these past weeks?”

 

“hmm. Barely. But yeah, sometimes on my free days wherein you have to work.”

 

They were already finished eating and are just trying to finish up their coffee, so they transfer to the living room after putting the dishes on the sink.

 

“That’s great that you’re having time to relax.”

 

“Yeah, by the way I tried this Italian restaurant last week. I think we should try it next time. The food is great.”

 

Onew’s eyes flickered with that. It’s relieving that she brought the topic first, now all he has to know is the person she is with.

 

“You ate there?”

 

“Yeah, and we really had fun.”

 

“We? Then with whom?!” Onew asked, but he noticed that he asked it too strongly. He hopes that Luna wouldn’t be aware of it.

 

But of course as everyone expects from Park Luna, she did perceive the tone he used. Is he jealous? It then gave her an idea; maybe this is time to revenge after the teasing he did earlier. “I went out with someone. Someone special.” Luna answered with a smile, trying to look innocent.

 

“Someone SPECIAL?” Onew gave emphasis on the word. “May I know who is this Special person of yours?” Onew then turned to her incredulously, which made Luna laugh.

 

“Are you jealous oppa?” Luna asked between giggles.

 

“NO!” Onew answered instantly.

 

“Then the more I won’t tell you!”

 

“Then, don’t as if I’m dying to know who that is.”

 

“Oh, really?! But you know, I really had fun with Him at that resto. Actually we had a blast.”

 

“Him.” so she was really with a guy, huh.

 

“Yeah him.” Luna teased. She loves it when he’s trying to be calm when in reality he’s already in rage. It shows how he tries to be patient. And as much as she loves him this way, she also loves teasing him.

 

“Who is “him”?”

 

“I thought you don’t wanna know?”

 

“LUNA-YAH!”

 

“JINKI-OPPA!”

 

They looked at each other. With Luna teasing and her eyes full of gleam in it, opposing Onew’s, which are dark and demanding.

 

“Fine.I’m not going to talk to you!” Onew warned.

 

“OOOOOHHH! SCAARRRYYY! Look who’s being a kid?!” Luna countered. It really never ceases to amuse her, seeing Onew like this.

 

Onew only looked at her then smirked. And it sends Luna to another round of laughter.

 

“FINE!” Luna responded. If he’s putting up that act then so is she. He knows that she would be tick off if he would give her his silent treatment. But he must know that she also knows how to tick him off.

 

“ hmm.. Now what to do?” Luna asked to no one in particular as he roam his apartment. She then stopped in front of the television and crouched down to see his collection of DVDs. She scanned through it until something caught her attention.

 

“Hmm.. it really is something to know lots of people in the industry, eh?!” Luna said as she read the synopsis at the back of the ‘My Girlfriend is a Gumiho’ cd she’s been holding. “You get your copy for free.”

 

 

She then popped the cd in the player and settled herself on the sofa, leaving a distance between her and her oppa who is still mopping and is trying to look cool reading a book.

 

Unbeknownst to her, Onew has been looking at her the whole time. Amused at how they are trying to tick each other off. And amused that this would be the way they would be spending their precious time together. But no matter what he wouldn’t let her win. Again.

 

Luna then started watching the series. She knows that the series has been aired this year, and though she was a fan of Lee Seungki and Shin Min Ah, she wasn’t able to watch it, good thing her boyfriend has a copy.

 

They stayed like that for hours, ignoring each other and busying their selves with own businesses. But it has different effects on both of them.

 

For Luna, she’s really enjoying it and is amused on the cast’s acting. But with Onew, he’s being irritated on how could Luna withstand this kind of situation and enjoy such a show. She should be spending this time with him by sharing stories, cuddling, and sharing the things he prepared in his list, it’s irritating they wouldn’t be able to make use of those. But he still tried to pull out his cool façade while silently keeping an eye on her. She seems to enjoy it much since she could hear her laugh at some scenes. And when she seems not to bother even a glance at him, he tried to focus again on the book he’s been holding with a frown.

 

“Oh My Gosh! Did he just do that?!” Luna exclaimed out of the blue which startled Jun.

 

“Gosh, I can’t believe he could do that! Woo! That was hot!” Luna gushed again, which annoyed Onew as he sees her press the replay button and play the same scene over and over again.

 

She knew that this is the thing she’s been waiting for, to win this little game of theirs and send Onew off the edge.

 

 

“I think it would be fun if I could work with him. And look at that shoulder! It’s really broad and manly. Who would have thought that he has that?!” Luna squealed louder. She could see Onew succumbing to her plan.

 

“I wonder how it feels to see that personally?”

 

“okay, that’s the last straw.” POnew thought. “Shut up!”

 

Luna looked at him then smirked. “Finally” she thought.

 

“Isn’t he your sunbae-nim?” Luna asked in a sweet tone.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Onew asked vehemently.

 

“uhmm.. fangirling?” she saw Onew’s stare get darker.

 

 “Admiring someone’s beauty?” and darker.

 

“Fantasizing?!” and DARKer..

 

“or just trying to tease you off?! Hehe., what do you think am I doing, babo?!” Luna asked with a playful stare and a pout. She knows that it is time to end this before Onew shows off his rage.

 

Onew’s face then softened at her last sentence, though it’s really not touching. And by the pout Onew already knows that it’s already ceasefire. So he shifted his position towards her, and grabbed her closer to him.

 

“So your just trying to tease me,huh?!” Onew asked playfully, as he traps Luna around his wide but warm arms.

 

“Well, not really. Seungki-sshi is just so hot.”

 

“Hot?” hotter than me?” Onew asked again as he gets closer and closer.

 

“Maybe.”

 

“I don’t think so.” Onew said, as he is a few inches away from her.

 

Then in a swift move he moved his head towards her trying to close the gap between them, when..

 

“Kyaaa~~~~~~!” Luna imitated from some of her favorite drama. But before she could hit his head, his lips hit hers first.

 

Onew then smiled at that and asked in between kisses, “wanna see me pulling my shirt off in my room?”

 

“I thought you would never ask.” Luna responded as she clings to him and let him carry her to his room.

 

But when they reach the door to his room, Onew suddenly stopped which confused Luna.

 

“Wait, who is the guy?”

 

“Guy?”
 

 "The guy in the restaurant."
 

“Oh. It’s my oppa, oppa~!”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yeah. Oh.” And with that Onew resumed their session.

 

Who would have thought that the last thing in his list would be the first one he would be using.

-----------------

It would be a lemon if I'd continue this. Haha. Comments, etc. are highly appreciated. Thank you for reading, too! :D