C H A P T E R - 8

My Beautiful Pain ♥

c h a p t e r   e i g h t 

 

  Seohyun wore a light green short dress after took a bath. Today is their off-day and Kris still didn't budge to wake up from the bed. She kissed Kris' crown and lips. Seohyun put a light make up and went downstairs to prepare the breakfast. After she ate her breakfast, she paste a sticky notes at the refrigerator to let Kris know where did she go. She took her car key  and drove to town.

 

 

  "I'm sorry made you waiting..". Seohyun took off her sunglasses and sat in front of Sunhwa. Sunhwa just smile and nodded. "its okay, Seohyun-ssi. I don't mind with it..". Sunhwa said.

Seohyun nodded and sipped her cappucino that have been ordered by Sunhwa. She stared at Sunhwa and made her felt uncomfortable. "Seohyun-ssi.. Are you okay ? Why are you staring at me ?". Sunhwa asked curiously. Seohyun chuckled.

  "what do you think about.. Mr.Kris yesterday ?". Seohyun blurted out the question and made Sunhwa almost choked with her hot chocolate. Sunhwa wiped using a napkin while Seohyun still plastered a smile on her face. "who is, Mr.Kris ? I don't know him..". Sunhwa said and cleared .

  "are you sure you don't know him ?". Seohyun bite her lips and Sunhwa nodded. "hmph~He's a man who's in my office yesterday, and asked you something. Do you remember it ?". Sunhwa remembered the perfect man creature she saw yesterday. The man who's already melted and stole her heart. She smile shyly.

  "aah~yes. I'm remember him now. Why ?". Sunhwa looked at Seohyun. "what do you think about him ? Is he handsome ? or, anything else that you see in him. Can you tell me ?". Seohyun said and tucked her hair behind her ear. Sunhwa furrowed her brow.

  "why..why are you ask me ?"

  "I just want to hear your opinion about him. so tell me.". Seohyun leaned at the chair. Sunhwa took a deep breath.

  "for me, it's my first time to see a perfect man creature such like him. He's so handsome, innocent but y at the same time. His gaze could melt everyone who had seen him. His deep voice and his smile could made everyone squeal like a fangirl. His perfect body, it's hard to describe it. That's my opinion." Sunhwa smile shyly and her cheeks were blushed. Seohyun nodded and smile. She's knew that everybody will say the same thing too about her 'perfect' husband and she's really grateful to have a 'perfect' husband like Kris.

  "but..". Sunhwa continued. Seohyun raised her brow. "Spit it out, Sunhwa-ssi."

  "it's hard to see him smile. ". Sunhwa blurted out what are played on her mind.

  "that's him, Sunhwa-ssi. So, do you like him ? Be honest with me..". Seohyun said in serious tone. Sunhwa was taken aback.

  "pardon ?"

  "Do you like him, Han Sunhwa-ssi ? Be honest."

  "aniyo.. Who am I to like him ? I'm not his taste and I'm not in the same level with him, Seohyun-ssi."

  "are you sure you don't like him ?"

  "yes, absolutely Seohyun-ssi. I don't like him..". Sunhwa said in full of confident, but her heart and her mind told otherwise. Seohyun smile warmly.

  "that's good Sunhwa-ssi. Beside, you can't love him or else.".

  "why ?"

  "Mr.Kris is my husband. You know, my full name is Wu Seohyun right ? Then, his name is Kris Wu.." Seohyun smile while Sunhwa felt a pang in her deep heart. Seohyun wants to meet her just to tell this ? Is this for real ? What is her real intention ?

Sunhwa chuckled and tried to smile. "so, just this thing you want to tell me, Seohyun-ssi ? What's your intention ?" . 

Seohyun smirked and sipped her cappucino. "yes, I'm only want to tell you about this. And I want to offer you a job.. But, not a clerk at my company..". 

  "Then, what is it ?". Sunhwa started to felt the pressure around her and Seohyun kept smiling.

  "I want you.. to be second wife.. I want you to be Mr.Kris' second wife. "

  "mwohya ?!"

 

 

 

Kris kept rolled on the bed, searched for his wife. "baby, where are you honey ? Do you in bathroom ? Where's my morning kiss ?". Kris still half awake and sat on the bed. He tried to open his eyes, but he felt like his eyes were glued to each other. "baby .....". Kris tried to stand and pulled the blanket, covered his lower part of his body. He rubbed his eyes with the other hands and pouted. He walked to bathroom, but nobody's there. 

  "baby.. " He's mumbled and walked to downstairs. He went to the kitchen and pulled the sticky notes. "aish~jinjja ?!" He groaned and ruffled his hair. 

He went back to their bedroom and grabbed his cell phone. He speed dialed Seohyun's number.

  "Babe ! where are you going ? why don't you let me join you ? I thought I lost you.." He's whine and heard a chukled from the other lines.

 

  "Back home early. ahrasseo ? I need you here.. " 

 

  "aish~you're really a meanie Wu Seohyun. How I want to answer to Appa if he ask me where did you go, Mrs Wu ?"

 

  "ye ye. I'm hung up now. anyeong, Neomu Saranghae Wu Seohyun.." He waited Seohyun to hung up first and then he laid on the bed.. 

  "aish~Wu Seohyun-ah .. you really drive me crazy.. I love you baby.. " Kris mumbled to himself and chuckled.

 

 

- Real men never stop trying to show a woman how much she means to him , even after he got her -