THE STORY BEGINS

Dreams Come True

 

 

 

 

I stood near the corridor while scanning  the blue sky.The stars were  twingkling brightly.I took a deep

breath .Ah.I hope to see a shooting star so that I can make a wish that I always I wanted.I sighed.As I was

absorbing the sky,my eyes caught a star.Not a normal star.Its a shooting star!!~I hold my palms together and

closed my eyes .

 

“I hope I will find a guy that will make me happy for the rest of my life.”My friend said that it will be

granted if there is someone wishing for the same thing.after making my wish.I smiled widely and entered my

room happily.Finally!My first shooting star in my  life!I jumped on my bed and after a few minutes,I was 

already asleep .

 

The next day,I walked to my work place when my eyes caught an incident.I started to smile.A guy was helping

an old lady walking through the pedestrian crossing.Aw…It was so touching. I watched the guy sends the old

lady to the end of the pedestrian road.Suddenly,my smile ended as I saw the old lady was scolding the guy.I

run towards the lady and the guy.

“Er…Maddame,Is there a problem?”I asked politely.

“Yes.This young guy is going to kidnap me.Aigoo.Im not pretty ,ok.You must have this”the lady hits him with a cucumber from her grocery  bag.Poor that cucumber...XD..Oh and that guy.I tried to stop her from hitting.

“Maddame.Stop.stop.You must be thankful to him because he just helped you walk through this heavy road.”The lady stop hitting him.

“Is it true young man?”the lady asked the guy.The guy nodded.He was looking at the ground.

“Aigoo.You should told me that!Im very sorry.Thank you so much young man”the old lady went before the guy opened his mouth.Now its only me and him.

“Thank you.”he said.

“Its my pleasure.Are you hurt?”I looked at his arm,where he got hit a lot.I tried holding his arm but he insist.

“Im ok.”

“Really?Its ok,I have a plaster.Let me see.”he  keep insisting and suddenly he let out his arm.

“Oh my god!Blood.How could you say you're not ok,while your hand is bleeding?!”I searched for a bandage .

“Let ‘s seat on a bench. this might take a while for me to put this bandage as Im not really good putting it.”He nods.We walked to  a bench near by.I put the bandage to his hands.

“Done!~”he gave me a smile.I don’t know why but my heart starts beating fast seeing him smiling.

“Thanks a lot.You 're really kind .Bye.”he got up and walk away.OMG!What happened to me?!My heart starting to beat faster.I then remembered the wish that I wished for.Could it be him?But he’s not the type of person wishing for shooting stars.I sighed.After a while,I walked to my work place-restaurant -.Once I got there.My jaws  dropped as I saw the guy I met earlier .My face turned red.I walked beside him . My eyes was looking at the ground.

“You're working here?”suddenly he asked to me.I stared at his cute face.I nodded.

“Why is your face turned red…Wait…No…Nadu chowa hae?(you like me?)”My heart beats faster than the last time.

“No.Maybe Its because of the weather”

“Oh..really??”He gave me an evil ,cute,adorable smile.

“Yes.”I felt uneasy with him.

“Ok..ok..Don’t cry .Hm..can you bring me two cups of coffee?”Two?For his friend?Maybe for his Girlfriend.I felt a jealousy occurs in my heart.Ah!Nevermind!I asked the coffee maker to make two coffees.I bring the coffees to him.

“Hm.Please take a seat.”I was shocked as he asked me to seat.

“Come on.Don’t be shy”I sat on a chair infront fo him.

“Drink it.My treat for helping me.”He pushed a cup of coffee to me.I drink the coffee with my mind full of questions.

“Ok.I need to go now.”he stands up and let out his hand.We shook our hands.He left the restaurant after giving me a mysterioussmile.I tried looking for the answer of his smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night,I couldn’t sleep.My head is thinking about the guy that I met.I know nothing about him! I slapped my face.ARG!I cant sleep like this!I took my jacket and went out to a mountain near my house.As I was walking,I heard foot steps.I was scared.I walked a bit faster,the foot step is making echo throughout  my ear.My body is shaking.Suddenly someone pats my shoulders.

“Where are you going ,young lady?”AH!!!As I thought!Drunken men!I tried running away from them.But I cant they caught my hands.

“You can’t go anywhere young lady alone,young lady~Let us accompany you.”

“I don’t need it!Leave me alone!”again I tried to free myself.

“No cant do~”they tried touching me.

“Hey!Leave her alone”suddenly I heard someone screaming.I  remembered the voice but..Who?I turned to watch his face.I was shocked when I saw the guy that really made my day was the one shouting.

“Its non of your bussines young man~This is ours~”the guy then attacked the one that was holding my hands on his stomach with his feet.My hand is now free from him.The guy pulled my hand and run away we tried running from them.After running some meters,we hide at the mountain.

“Thank.. You..”I said.

“Your welcome..”

“Why are..you here?”I asked him.

“I was walking to this mountain and suddenly I saw you .And why are you here?”

“What a coincidence!~I want to come to this mountain “I laughed.I know it wasn’t funny because im trying to hide my awkwardness .

“It is ok if I say this?”

“Hm?”I stared at him

“I love you.”My jaws dropped.

“Please close your mouth.Something would enter your mouth”he smiled to me.I closed my mouth

“What did you say just now?”

“Don’t you hear me?I love you.Nado saranghae.”My eyes started to burst into tears.

“So?”he asked me.

“Hm?”

“What’s your answer?”

“Nado…saranghae..”I said with a low voice.

“What?I cant hear you.”

“I LOVE YOU!”I shouted.He smiled at me.

“Its weird.I don’t even know your name.But I like you.By the way,My name is Kyungsoo,Do Kyungsoo.”

“I'm.~~~~~~”

“Did you saw a shooting star yesterday?”he asked me.

“Yes.I made a wish.Did you?”

“Yes.I did.I think we 're  really are supposed to be together from the beginning.I wished that I will get a girl that will make me happy for the rest of my life.Did you do the same?”I nodded.I started to  cry.Crying because I'm happy.Im really happy !Its like dream come true!~Thank you shooting star.

:)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finnaly its finished.Sorry if there’s grammar and spelling mistakes.^^