First day meeting.

You're my first love..and.. [HIATUS]

 

Today is the first day of school. Cherry blossoms are everywhere. And it’s Sehun’s favorite season. He woke up early because today’s the first day of high school and he has to attend the Welcoming Ceremony for freshmen. He took a bath, fixed his hair, no his long dark brown wig and wore his uniform, his sailor uniform. Yes with the skirt like in sailormoon. You see, Sehun loves crossdressing for some reason. And fortunately, his parents were not against it. He grabbed some toasted bread  “I’m going to school mom” Sehun said while having a bite on his toast. “Okay take care have fun Se-chan!” his mom shouted. “I hope he’ll do fine.”

He’s now entering the gates of the most prestigous high schools in Shibuya, Kanto International High School. Most of the students here are from well known families. Sehun’s family is rich but they choose to live in a simple neighborhood in Shibuya. His dad are always on business trips abroad and he often goes home. His dad used to be against Sehun’s crossdressing but when he knew why he’s doing it, he agreed to it without complaints.

Why is everyone staring at me? Well with this kind of beauty everyone will surely look at me” he thought with a confused look then he smirked and suddenly someone came with a bright smile on his  face, “Ohayo gozaimasu! I’m Kim Jong In. I’m an exchange student from Korea. Hmmm”. “oh a korean.. perfect! I have made myself a friend” Sehun thought “Annyeouhasseyo! Oh Sehun imnida” he said then he bowed. “WAA!  You’re a korean and much less a guy?!”  he said with his O_O face. “Yes. Well I’m an androgenous model so I had to keep my image like this and the teachers and the principal were already told about this. ” he explained.

 “I think we should get going Kim Jong In-san  the Welcoming Ceremony is about to start” Sehun said with an angelic smile on his face. “Ah yeah.. ano... Well you can call me Kai-kun instead. We’re already friends right?” He said, while a tint of pink hits his cheeks. “Okay, let’s go Kai-kun, and stop staring will you? You’re creeping me out” he said while walking, then Kai followed his pace and walk beside him “Well it’s just that you’re really beauitful.”

Heat is rising up his cheeks even though Sehun knows that fact already “A.. arigato..” his stuttering makes it even harder to breathe. 

 

----

End of chapter. I tried my best.. Please be patient with me. :)