He's playing a hot game.

Ye Seonsaengnim~ (Won't be continuing)

School was over, finally! All you wanted to do was go home & take a soothing bath. You went to the office to sign out when your day got worse. The counselor walked up to you, "Ms. Lee, I'm sorry but you're going to have to stay & cover detention." Your eyes widened, "Mwuh? Waeyo?" 
"Well Simon was supposed to do detention today, but he's not here. Sorry that you have to cover for him so much." 
You let out a sigh then a smile, "It's okay." You grabbed your things & made your way to the room where after school detention was held.

You walked into the room filled with 6 students. They were all boys, great. Kris wasn't the only one you knew. Zico was there too.
"Zico, why are you here?" you asked sounding disappointed at him.
He bowed slightly, "Mianhae. I answered back to a teacher & walked out of class." You sighed.

Kris was looking at you with an intense stare. You cleared your throat & sat down behind the desk. All you had to do was sit there & watch over them. "Since you're here, might as well do your homework." you told them. "Ye seonsaengnim~" they all said. Kris was still looking at you. You felt so uncomfortable knowing you couldn't get out of his sight. You took out a huge stack of papers that needed to be graded & got to work. You noticed how Kris just sat there, arms crossed, starring at you.
"Kris, are you just going to sit there & not do anything?" you asked with anger.
"I am doing something. I'm looking at you." he said with a straight face.
You scoffed, "Do your homework!" 
Kris obeyed & took out his binder & got to work. You hated the way he was acting. What kind of game was he playing right now?

Zico walked up to your desk, "Ms. Lee, could I please have some help with the homework you assigned us?" You smiled at him & told him to grab a chair to sit next to you. Kris watched as you & Zico went over the lesson. He felt jealous as to how all your attention was going to Zico. You two were smiling & laughing while discussing the lesson.

Kris stood up angry, "I need to go to the bathroom."
You rolled your eyes & looked up at him, "Get the pass & go. You have 5 minutes." 
"& if I take longer?" Kris said with a smirk. Ugh, he was going to start again.
"I'll have to go & get you." He laughed & walked out with the pass in hand.

Zico looked at you with eyes full of questions, "Ms. Lee, what's going on with you & Kris? You're arguing like a married couple. I'm jealous." he pouted. You laughed seeing how such a tough guy could use this much aegyo.
"Nothing, he's just been acting rude lately." You answered him, "Let's get back to this lesson."

It had been 10 minutes & Kris still wasn't back. You stood up, "I'll be right back, behave." You told the students & they all said yes. You walked out & turned the corner to walk towards the restroom. You were pulled into another class room & the door was shut. "Yah!" You hit Kris' chest. "What do you think you're doing?! Why did you pull me in here & why did you take so long?!" You screamed at him. He kissed you to shut you up. You used all your strength to push him away then you slapped him straight across the face. "YAH!! What's wrong with you!" He put his hands around your waist & pulled you in close to him looking you straight in the eyes. 


Omg, what is Kris going to say or do? :o Haha, I hope you enjoyed the chapter~
She what I did with the title? :p