Two

Pretending

2.

 

[P R E T E N D I N G]

 

 

 

I could feel his heavy breath, I could feel his anger.

“Just be better, okay? I’m here for you Sehun-ah…”

 

 

Sehun POV

 

It has been two days since Luhan came to my house. He didn’t ask me again, what happen about my father and me. And I didn’t want to tell him. I didn’t want burdened him. I didn’t want him to saw me cried. I didn’t want him to care about me more than now. I didn’t want him to hug me like that. I-I didn’t want to love him like this. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. I didn’t want to ruin their relationship. I didn’t want to make him ... mine.

 

Yes I didn’t want. I didn’t.

 

You want it, my heart says.

 

No. I don’t want it; my brain said covered my heart voice.

 

Yes, I didn’t want. Didn’t want.

 

“Sehunnie~ come!” the-angelic-voice called me and waved to me.

I smiled and went to him.

“Let’s go to the canteen, and I promised I wouldn’t snuggle again.” He smiled and I chuckled.

“It’s better, let’s go.”

 

You want him... And you can't lie to your feelings...

 

 

[P R E T E N D I N G]

 

 

I went back home happily. At least, I didn’t saw Luhan and Kai snuggled each other. And yeah, it’s made me hapy a little. Luhan really cared about me too, even in front of his boyfriend. It’s made me felt…important, maybe?

I smiled a little about that think.

I’m important for Luhan. My smiled bigger and now I became a goofy-like person.

“How’s your school Sehun-ah?” a familiar voice interrupted me.

“You still care about me, father?” I replied coldly.

“Of course I do, youre my son.” He went to me and caressed my hair.

“What about mom? You cheated on her.” I hold my angryness and fisted my finger.

“I’m not cheating Sehun. Let’s me explain it to you.”

“Nothing’s to explain father. You make mom get out from this house, you ruined our family. And, you make me hate you. Really hate you.” I said in monotone and headed to my room, left him.

“What should I do Sehun-ah? What should I do so you didn’t hate me?” he asked in depressed.

I stopped my step and turned back, before headed to my room again.

“Bring she back.”

 

 

[P R E T E N D I N G]

 

 

“YOU ! YOU SAY YOU DIDN’T CHEAT?! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!”

“Let me explain that~”

“I DON’T NEED YOUR EXPLANATION! I WANT US TO DIVORCE!”

“No no please, let me explain first.”

 

All those noised made me woke up from my sleep. It’s 7 PM, and I sleep for a little too long. I went to the first floor; want to make sure about what’s going on.

My eyes got bigger when I saw my mother, stood there.

“Mom…”

She looked at me. “Sehun-ah…”

And then she brought me to her embrace, hugged me tight.

“I miss you Sehun-ah..”

“I miss you too mom.” I hugged back her.

Then she released me and cupped my face.

“Let’s go.”

“Go where, mom?” I’m confused.

“We move to States. Your father and I will divorce.”

“What? States? Divorce?” I’m shouted in shock.

It wasn’t that I want.

 

“Yes, we move and I’ll~”

“No mom…No divorce and moving…”

“Excuse me?” my mom raised her eyebrows, confused.

 

I shook my head.

“I don’t want you two divorce. I hate father but… but please, don’t divorce…”

“No Sehun. He’s cheated on me. On us! Let’s go.” She grabbed my hands and dragged me away.

“I don’t want to move.” I didn’t want to leave Luhan and… father. I hate him. But he always took care of me. I-I can’t.

“Yes, you do boy.”

“No way!” I released my hands from my mother gripped and ran away from home, soaked under the heavy rain, didn’t cared my mother shouted for me to came back.

I just let my legs leaded me to the place far from the pain.

 

 

[P R E T E N D I N G]

 

 

 

I sat on the bench in the park, didn’t cared about the rain. My tears rolled down on my cheek. Since when I became so whiny like this?

But I didn’t cared. I’m tired with my family. My parents fought and didn’t care anything about me.

“Se...Hun?” a familiar-angelic-voice called me.

Good. Now I’m imagining that Luhan called me. I’m really crazy now.

“Sehun! God! What are you doing here?! You can get cold!” and he made his way to me, who still dumbfounded.

“Lu..Han? What are you doing here?” I asked to him, who seems really worried about me.

“I just back from the store and I think I saw you in this park and right its~ hey, you crying?”

I shook my head, but he cupped my face.

“Don’t lie to me.” He said and wiped away my tears.

“I-I just..”

“Sssh…” and then he hugged me.

It’s warm. Comforting.

 

“We move to States. Your father and I will divorce.”

 

And I started sobbed on his hugged. No.. I don’t want to leave him.

 

“It’s okay. Crying until you feel better Sehun-ah…”

 

 

[P R E T E N D I N G]

 

 

 

Now, I found myself sat on the sofa in Luhan’s apartment, watched the latter searched clothes for me.

“Here, go and change.” Luhan handed me a sweater and training. After that, he rushed to the kitchen and made something. I chuckled and went to the bathroom, changed my clothes.

 

I went back to living room, and the sweet smell welcomed me. Luhan already sat and gave me a cup of hot chocolate. I smiled. He always knew my favorite.

“Thanks Luhan” I poke his nose and laughed when he pouted. But it’s just a while. “You’re always welcome” He back to his genuine smiled.

And there’s a silence between the two of us. Busy in each other thought.

 

“You don’t ask me Lu?” I broke the silence.

He shook his head.

“No, I don’t want to bother you. You can tell me if you want to later.” He said.

I just played with the mug, didn’t knew how to started.

 

“My parents…want to divorce.” I started.

“What?” Luhan eyes got bigger, shock.

I nodded.

“And mom wants me to moving to States.”

Luhan didn’t say anything.

“My father cheats with his secretary. And that’s why my mom left the house, and I hate him. I hate him because he ruined our family. But.. but I don’t want them to divorce and mom move to States. I hate my dad for sure, but I can’t leave him alone. He still my father, even if he’s cheating.”

I finished my story and drank the hot chocolate, waiting for Luhan’s reaction.

 

“Just follow what’s your hear saying, Sehun. Maybe it will leading you to the right way for your decision.” Luhan said and caressed my hair. I nodded.

“Thanks for everything, Luhan.”

“No need. We’re best friend, remember?” Luhan smiled but his word slapped me.

Best…friend?

Oh yeah…His lover is Kai. Not me.

“I’ll get the medicine; I don’t want you to get cold.” He said and got up, but my hands gripped his wrist.

“Luhan…”

“Do you need something Sehun?”

“I love you.” It’s spoiled out from my mouth.

Luhan smiled. “I love you too Sehun. You’re my best~”

“No, I love you. I love you, more than friends…”

Luhan smiled flattered.

“Ma-Maybe you got cold so you don’t know about what you say. I’ll get the medicine.” He released his hand from my gripped and walked away.

But I wrapped my hands around his waist, hugged him from the back, made him stop.

 

“Please don’t go Luhan. Just you that I have now…”

 

 

 

[P R E T E N D I N G]

 

 

Author note:

Sorry for the short update, and thanks for all subsribers and all who commenting, I'm really appreciate it!^^