Chap 03

B2UTY and the B2ST ..

i spent a whole week bugging my parents about getting my own simple house..

Umma had approved of it after 2 days of begging and pretend crying..

then she helped me convince appa..

and yes, finally he gave in..

the moment he said yes, we immidiate looked for a nice house..

we found one and bought it..

it was a brown and white modern house..

 

 

not exactly what i imagined but it's a lot better..

it looked peaceful and i can really find some quiet time for myself..

 

 

[Hyunwon's POV]

 

"gomawo, umma, appa~!! this place is perfect" - i beamed as i hug my parents at the same time..

"just promise that you'll take care of yourself and you'll call us if you're having troubles" - my umma said as she cupped my cheeks

"arasso..don't worry, i know what to do, umma.." - i smile sweetly then my appa grabbed me gently by the arm

"we will let you live here alone, but you must stick this to your mind, NO PARTIES, NO DRINKS and especially NO BOYS" - appa said firmly, he kinda scares me sometimes when he does that

"i know my limits oppa..i dont like parties, i dont drink, and have you ever seen me flirting, dating or hanging out with boys? you haven't right? im not interested in commiting in a relationship right now appa.." 

"i knoooow...im just worried about my little girl" - he said kinda whining at first

"ppft..appa, stop it..you're embarrassing me..you're a grown man but you still whine" - i said slightly laughing as i talk

"ummm, just let me be.." 

 

he hugged me again then he let go to roam around the house..

umma had already ask her assistant to buy everything i would need in the house..

from the living room appliances, to kitchen appliances, and foods and drinks,

then to bathroom items, to bedroom stuffs..etc..

then some of our maids and butlers helped arrange everything in place..

 

 

...

 

in the first two weeks after i moved..

umma & appa would visit me almost everday to make sure im okay..

they would bring me something fancy to eat..

bought me new clothes..or even brought some maids with them to clean the house..

yeah, they tried everything to spoil me, i mean it's great that they make so much

effort to to give me the things that i want..

but they sometimes go over board..

 

at the third week until the end of the month, they're finally getting used to 

the fact that i need some space..and they understand that i need to grow up alone

so i can be independent from their arms.. 

 

anyway, it was wednesday in a school week..

I've been running around, avoiding seungho and his flirtatious actions and words..

oh and i volunteered to be the class representative for the upcoming school festival..

i was incharged of organizing the class to participate in a particular activity..

it was all going so well..my whole class was cooperating and they listen to me..

well of course, i listen to their opinions as well..so, everything was in place..

 

the student council called all the class representatives and their asst. representatives..

we were ask to go to every club in the school and ask them to participate and help in the festival..

we did what were ask to do..SeoWoon, my asst. representative, and I went to every clubs that were 

listed for us to visit..there's only one last club that we need to go, but one of our classmate

texted me that there has been a problem in the classroom and they need my help..so i ask SeoWoon if he could go

to the last club by himself..he's a very good listener and i bet he knows everything what to say to the club leader/master..

i had faith in him and i can see in his face that he dont what to disappoint me..

what a nice kid..anyway, i went on a different path and he continued to go to the last club..

 

umm..what was that club again..Best- ? Beat? Beas-..oh oh yeahh..the BEAST club..

sounds scary..i hope Seowoon will be okay..

 

 

[SeoWoon's POV]

 

 

i have to impress noona..i cant disappoint her, or the student council will scold us..

so, i was being really brave and confident as i can be as i come closer to the club house.. 

 

or NOT just a club house..my jaw dropped when i saw what's infront of me..

 

 

.....a mansion????? 

 

 

WTF..it's bigger than 6 classrooms combined..

who would have thought that in the mini forest behind the school has a club mansion like this..

does anyone, expect the club members, even know that this exist?? aigooo..

umm?? so this is the BEAST club? 

how i wish i can be in this club..

anyway, i was knocking the door as i hold my breath..

i was really nervous..i could just wet my pants here..

5minutes have passed but no one answered the door..

i tried turning the door knob and luckily it was open..

so i welcomed myself in..and tried calling somebody..

 

"hello? is anyone here?" - no one answered yet again..

 

i was about to leave when someone called out to me, popping his head out from a room..

a young looking boy..he was rubbing his eyes..looks like he just woke up..and

wow, his head is much smaller than mine..

 

"ah..nae, annyeong, who are you?" - he ask lazily

"oh! annyeong..im a class asst. representative for the school festival" - i bowed

"omo..come in..come in" - he suddenly got excited.."yah..wake up you guys..we have a visitor" - he was running around, knocking 4 doors..

//wow..they have different rooms..omo this is so cool//

 

...

 

"come and sit down..make yourself comfortable" - the young boy said as he led me to the single sofa

"aaah...yoseobie, we can't just let anyone sit there..it's junhyung's place.." - said the other guy..he seems in panic..

"oh come on doojoonie..he's a guess..be nice..anyway, so what's your name?" - he ask as he turned to me..

"m-my n-name is Seowoon..h-how are y-you?" - //oh men, why am i stuttering?//

"oh hello SeoWoon..im yoseob..nice to meet you" 

"im kikwang, the best cook around here"

"im dongwoon, the maknae and the playful one"

"and im hyunseung, the tea maker..that's doojoon over there, the bossy one"

"YAH~!" - that doojoon guy protested 

they all introduced themselve with a handshake..

 

"so, have you eaten yet? you should try the cake i made..i'll get a slice for everyone" - kikwang said then stood up and went to the other room..i guess the kitchen..

"oh! that would be nice with a refreshing tea" - hyunseung said and followed kikwang..

i was just speechless for the moment, not sure how to react..and was just letting them do what they do..

"and maybe we can play after we eat..nae?" - dongwoon said and flashed an eye smile to me..

"shh..shh..keep it quiet you guys..junhyung might wake up"

"w-who is junhyung" - i ask hesitantly

"he's the owner's son of the school and this club mansion" - yoseob said

"yes..and he can be really scary when he's mad" - doojoon warned..

"isn't he always mad?"

"aish..shut up..he might hear you" - doojoon slapped dongwoon's head..

"aaah..that really hurts hyung" 

"just ignore them..so, what brings you here?" - yoseob ask, as kikwang and hyunseung came out from the kitchen and brought the cake and tea in a wheel tray..

"ah..nae, yoseob-ssi..im here to-" 

"who are you? how dare you sit on my chair?" - i was startled & cut off by the guy yelling from the second floor..

 

we all stood up in shock..and i was more nervous than before..

he must be junhyung..doojoon-ssi was right..he IS scary..

i want to run so bad right now..but i remembered noona and my goal for coming here..

i just wish i can get out of here alive.. 

 

...

A/N:

Mianhae for not updating

for almost two week..

so, to make it up for you..

here's the new chapter..

I know it's not that great...

but, hey..beast had finally showed up..

^^ now that they have an appearance, let's hope for the best..

^^ ♥♥♥♥♥ ^^

 

!!~COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~!!