Three words.

Of Kisses,Ice-creams and Mermaids.

 

Chanyeol looked at the melting treat.
Once in Baekhyuns hand it lay on the floor forgotten.
He wrapped his arms around Baekhyuns middle, wincing when Baekhyun didn't return his embrace.
He deserved it after all.
 
The members, who were like his brothers, his family had been complimenting him.
Chanyeol rolled his eyes when Kris complimented him on the dress he was wearing.
-Even though he was the one who bought the stupid thing for me- he thought irritably.
When Suho laid out a hand for him to take so that he could walk, he snapped.
Just because he was a girl, doesn’t mean he couldn't walk down stairs damn it!
regardless if he was wearing heels or not
-Tao had insisted they'd go with his dress-.
 
He hated it. Compliments day in day out, at first he'd everyone had been trying to
Reassure him and comfort him and yeah it felt good but now...Now, it was annoying.
It was like they liked the girl Chanyeol more.
Everyone just wanted to do everything for him now.
They never did that when he was just... normal Chanyeol.
 
When Baekhyun had come back from more singing practice,
-Kyungsoo had told him again- Baekhyun had smiled and rushed to him, arms clasped behind his back,
"Guess what I bought for you? Your-"
He couldn't take it anymore. Chanyeol glared and shouted at him to leave him alone. He then stalked
Off to his room, door shutting with a BANG!
 
"-Your favourite ice-cream..."
Baekhyuns sentence hang in the air, his eyes trailed to the members in a question.
The members shrugged in confusion.
"PMSL." 
Baekhyun chuckled mirthlessly at Sehuns effort at trying to divert the awkward atmosphere,
he decided to follow Chanyeol.
 
At the sound of the door opening, Chanyeol looked up.
He was going to tell said person to go away till he noticed it was Baekhyun.
Who was standing there looking like a kicked, wet puppy?
He walked closer to Chanyeol and looked at him.
 
The look in his eyes made Chanyeol feel guilty.
Chanyeol was about to apologize profusely till he saw something dripping from Baekhyuns hand
and he edged closer to see what was Baekhyun was holding so tightly.
Creamy Banana Flavoured with Chop Chip Pieces was his favourite.That's what they had on their first date as well.
That's why he'd been so late.Their flavour was so hard to find nowadays,
 
Chanyeol felt a ton of bricks hit him.Baekhyun was still looking at him with that dejected look.
With a whimper he wrapped his arms around Baekhyuns middle, wincing when Baekhyun didn't
return his embrace.
"I'm sorry Baekhyunnie, I didn't mean to shout." He buried his face in Baekhyuns warm neck,
I should talk.
Chanyeols words came out slightly muffled as he explained.
 
"You idiot."
Chanyeol cried out when a finger lightly flicked his forehead.
But he relaxed when warm arms returned his embrace.
 
"Listen to me, and listen well." Baekhyuns eyes bore into Chanyeol as he said this.
 
“I love you for you. I don't love girl Chanyeol more.
"Matter of fact I don't care if you wake up tomorrow and turn into something else."
Baekhyuns eyes softened as he said this.
"You'll still be my Chanyeol."
 
Chanyeol felt all tingly and warm as he felt a soft hand caress his cheeks
Chanyeols teeth bit into his bottom lip, unsure of what he was going to say next would ruin the moment.
He said it anyway.
 
"...even if I turn into a mermaid?"
 
Baekhyun eyes scrunched in mock thought then he chuckled as Chanyeol pouted.
 
 
"Even if you turn into a mermaid. I promise." 
Baekhyuns hand tangled into curly hair to bring the others face closer as 
he pushed his mouth against Chanyeols.Tongues moved together in a familiar dance as their eyes closed.
Heart were running a marathon and feeling a fire ignite in him, it was no surprise that Chanyeol found 
himself being pushed onto the bed a body on top of his own.
 
Chanyeol woke up the next morning and found his chest flat.
He pinched himself to make sure -he had just woken up after all- and slightly winced.-it did hurt-
He brought his boyfriends flushed body closer and kissed his neck before excitedly whispering into his ear.
 
"Baekhyun, Baekhyun.I’m normal."
 
Baekhyun groaned it was too early for this.
But being the good boyfriend he was he tried to sound enthusatic and muttered 
 
"Yay."
 
Chanyeol pouted and pushed Baekhyuns body away, which quickly scrambled back into his arms.
"You don't even care. You don't even love me enough to care. You don't even love me."
 
That got his attention. Chanyeol grinned as he found himself pinned under Baekhyuns.It was just too easy.
 
"Do you want me to prove to you how much I love and care for you?"
 
Chanyeol blinked, that he wasn't expecting.
Baekhyun leaned forward and kissed him. And kissed him some more; on his nose, his cheek, his ears, his forehead.
Chanyeol found himself giggling in between open-mouthed kisses.
But when Baekhyuns hands started to rub up and down his sides, he lost all corehent thought.
 
For the rest of the morning the sound of bed springs creaking and moans reverberated across the house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I  was thinking of explaining how he turned his gender in the last chapter but then I thought you guys can work it out~Or I could do a prequel/sequel? Idk,i'm wanting to do Lukai atm though.Guuh too many fics to write too little time.
Thank you readers,suscribers,viewers,commenters<3 Words can't express how grateful I am.;_;<3 I'll thank you all individually when I get some rest.. :) 
Brushfire~