Opposite Of Right.

Of Kisses,Ice-creams and Mermaids.
 
A piercing stream of sunlight exploded onto his face, he groaned as his eyes fluttered open.
Once Chanyeols eyes had adjusted to his bedroom he turned over to stare at his bed mate.
Who was breathing deeply and softly, all muscles in his face and body relaxed.
He sleeps just like a baby, Chanyeol mused.
 
Slowly entangling himself from the very warm and huggable body,
he giggled as a small whimper escaped from the others lips.
Chanyeol couldn't resist leaning forward brushing his soft lips against a soft cheek in a feathery light kiss.
His eyebrows knitting as one long strand of hair got in his eyes mentally noting to get a haircut.
 
Pulling himself away from the smooth silk bed sheets and
Baekhyuns squeezable body,he stepped out of the bed.
His clothes were hanging loosely on him...Wait.Loose? Something isn't right.
Oh well. He congratulated himself on losing weight.
 
Though how was it possible to lose so much weight in 9 hours? 
He waited for an answer then realized no-one was there to answer his own question
but himself so he just shrugged and slipped into his pink slippers and dragged himself to the bathroom.
 
Well, he was right; he did need to have a hair-cut. His hair was now down to his shoulders.
Idly twirling a strand in his hand he noticed, disappointed that his hair was still curly.
Wait. How did his hair grow so fast? Something isn’t right..
 Wait. He double took. Even his facial features...
 
Chanyeol blinked in confusion at the reflection in the mirror.
Maybe he was still dreaming or the faint smell of Baekhyuns cologne
which was imprinted onto all his clothes was affecting him and making him see strange things.
He shut his eyes and slowly counted to ten and pinched himself -just to make sure-slightly wincing. It kind of hurt.
Then he looked into the mirror again. It was still the same.
His eyes shifted downwards onto his chest.
His eyes widened in realization and his mouth opened in a scream.
 
Baekhyun jumped at the blood curdling scream that erupted from the bathroom.
His eyes shot open and he kicked off the warm sheets that covered his body and quickly ran to his boyfriend.
His mind racing with thoughts such as:
Did he fall into the tub again? Did he use Shampoo instead of shower gel? Did he-?
 
He swung the door open, eyes darting in concern searching for Chanyeol.
He came to an abrupt halt. Eyes widening, the sight before him was making him stare in disbelief.
There on his knees...Was that his-
"C-Chhanyeol?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my.I cant beileve I have suscribers already and the views.
 
Thank you so much<3 I think this fic is going to turn out longer than I intended....
Brushfire~