Love At First Sight

A Twist In Life

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrBvcGMdl8ViKKYgHa6WB

???:''Anneyonghasayo! I'm Taecyeon, Ok Taecyeon.''  He thought to himself Taecyeon walked towards Yoona's desk while hearing girls saying ' What a handsome guy! So dreamy!' He then asked Yoona : '' Miss, may I sit here?''  Yoona replied coldly with her back facing TaecYeon : '' Yeah, whatever...'' Furious at Yoona's attitude , Taec gritted his teeth and said : '' Girl! I tried to be nice to you! Why do you have to be so cold? At least show me your face and tell me your name!'' *Yoona slowly facing him* ''Fine ! My name is Im Yoona! Happy?'' Yoona replied to him , almost screaming.
 

27.jpg

A few minutes later , ''RING!!!'' The bell for lunch sounded everyone in the classroom except Yoona and Taec rushed towards the cafeteria. Jut as Yoona was about to leave the classroom, she fellt someone grabbing her hand. She turnd around and saw Taec smiling at her. ''Ermm... Do you have any problem? If not, please let go of my hand.'' Yoona told him. ''Err.. Yoona? Can you be my friend?'' Taec asked her shyly. ''S-sure! Want to join me for lunch?'' Yoona said while smiling.

 

      tumblr_lo1wpbTvxI1qg80too1_400.gif

 

''Thank you. You can call me Taec! And by the way , you should smile more often, you look more prettier smiling! Here's my number. Call me! '' Taec added.