The Kiss

KISS???!!!

You stayed silent for a few minutes as well as Woohyun. The director let you and Woohyun to think about it first since the choice will be yours. After few minutes the director walked towards you and Woohyun.

Director : What is your decision? Will you do it?

Woohyun have decided that he will not agree to it even if he also wants it. He noticed that you kinda doesn't want it based on your expression.

Woohyun : We will not--

Before he could finish what he was saying you cut him off.

You : We will do it. Woohyun just looked at you curiously. You looked at him and you just nod and smiled at him signing that it is fine with you.

Director : That's good to hear then. We will resume the shooting after 10 minutes.

You : Nae.

Woohyun then faced you. He seems bothered by what you have just said to the director.

Woohyun : I can tell the director that we will not do it if you want to.

You : Oppa its fine with me. It will only last for a few second.

Woohyun : okay then. I will just guide you.

You : Gomawo Oppa.

After 10 minutes the shooting resumed. The next scene will be the kissing scene. You layed down on the bed while Woohyun slowly filled behind you. He layed down beside you. It was written on the script that he would hugged you tightly then slowly he will pull away from the hug. He did what was written on the script.

--MV--(the following lines would be just from the scene)

He hugged you tighter. You buried your face on his chest. Slowly he pulled away from the hug. You both stared at each other.

You : Oppa saranghae.*oppa I really mean it. How I wish I can say it you after this whole shooting thing*

Woohyun : Nado saranghae.*______-ah I really mean it. I like you but I can't say it to you.*

Slowly Woohyun leaned closer to you and you slowly closed your eyes as well as him. In just a few seconds your lips met his. You found his lips very soft. He kissed you very gently.

* Hope you can't hear my heart beating faster* both you and Woohyun thought at the same time.

Director : Thats a wrap.

Everyone clapped as the shooting comes to end. Both you and Woohyun smiled sweetly at each other.

--End of Shooting--

Many people have watched the MV and they found it adorable. They really liked the part where you and Woohyun were laying down on the bed together. They found it very romantic. You became closer to the Infinite members especially to Woohyun. Sungyeol seems to like Eunmi.

You were at the rooftop of the building. You are just relaxing first before going back to practice. Suddenly you heard the door opened. You saw Woohyun walking towards you smiling. Woohyun : What are you doing here alone?

You : Just relaxing.

Woohyun : _____-ah.

You : mmmmm*you said not looking at him.*

Woohyun : Sarang--

You : Oppa look there is a butterfly on top of my hand. Woohyun just looked at it angrily.

You : Oppa??

Woohyun : Its nothing.

You : You did say something earlier right ? What is it again?

Woohyun : I was about to say that --- that there is a butterfly on top of your hand.*______-ah I lose all my courage to tell you because of that irritating butterfly*

You : Oppa actually Ilikeyou.*you said faster that Woohyun can't actually understand what you just had said*

Woohyun : What did you say?

You : Aissh Oppa I will not treat it again.

Woohyun : let's make a deal. We will say it at the same time okay?

You : Okay.*you did the okay sign*

Woohyun : At the count of three okay.

Woohyun : 1 ...2.....,3..

You and Woohyun : I Like You.

You both stared at each other then both of you laughed together. You can't believe that he feels the same way towards you. He slowly leaned closer to you then he hugged you tighter. You hugged him back. He pulled away fron the hug and looked straight at your eyes. He then slowly leaned closer to you. You closed your eyes. Then you felt warm lips pressing against yours. You felt very happy now that both of you finally confessed to each other.

 

--THE END--

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

How was it???:)

THANKS FOR READING

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥