Donghae and Eunhyuk

String



From: Unknown
Hi Kyuhyun^^
Are you ready for tomorrow?!
I’m so excited!



Kyuhyun started thinking from who the message is and he suddenly remembered turtles and philtrum. He groaned,‘Why did I give him my number? He didn’t give his.’


From: Kyuhyun
This is Yesung right? =_='
You forgot to introduce yourself...
Why so excited over this thing?


From: Kim Yesung
Oh sorry!
I’m too excited that I forgot to tell you this is my number.
With your help I will finally meet the person that I’ll love forever^^
BTW I’m older than you so call me Hyung >:D


From: Kyuhyun
FYI I don’t really help other people except family members and some friends.
I don’t like sticking my nose to other people’s business. =_=
Why are you so desperate with finding the destined one for you?
I don’t want to call you Hyung Yesung. :P


From: Kim Yesung
Then I must be really lucky! Or charming?
It’s because the greatest thing above all things is to love and be loved in return.
That’s why I’m so desperate.
Ah! You brat!


From: Kyuhyun
Maybe you drugged my frappe earlier. O_o
Or maybe... you hypnotized me when you touched my philtrum!! O_O
So passionate Yesung~ are you a Romantic?
You must treat me when we finish this....


From: Kim Yesung
I didn’t do anything to you!
Where do you get those crazy ideas?
TV dramas?
No I’m not >.<


From: Kyuhyun
Starcraft and lots of dramas!
You need to treat me because I’ll be losing time for my precious game.
Need to sleep now...


From: Kim Yesung
Yes I’ll do!
If you really help me then I’ll be forever thankful to you Kyuhyun.
Good night and sweet dreams~



Kyuhyun smiled as he read Yesung’s text message. ‘To love and be loved in return is the greatest thing above all things huh?


~


“Tell me again how I end up being here with you again,” Kyuhyun said to Yesung as they stood there in front of a dance school.


“Well, you told me that I need to...” Yesung was starting to answer but Kyuhyun stopped him.


“No... Why did I allow myself to help you find the person destined to you?” Kyuhyun shook his head looking at the other, “Oh! It’s because you are so persistent yesterday. Great, I’m helping you but I can’t help myself find the one destined for me.”


Yesung smiled to him again, “Don’t worry Kyu! I can feel he is just around the corner! I bet it is someone you least expect,” he put his arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulder.


Kyuhyun grunted, “I hope so too...” seeing Yesung’s smile made him smile too.


“So come on!” Yesung took Kyuhyun’s hands and started running inside the school.


As they enter the school Kyuhyun can see two strings connected to Yesung’s getting nearer and nearer so he said, “Are we going to meet two of them?”


Yesung stopped in his track looking clueless, “How did you know? We are going to meet Hae and Hyuk. They are teachers at this school.”


“Well, the strings...” Kyuhyun silently said.


“Ah...... Oh we need to hurry! Their lessons will be over soon,” Yesung said as he continued dragging Kyuhyun along the hallway. “Oh I don’t know which way to go! There are so many doors here.”


“Oh here Yesung,” Kyuhyun said as he saw the two stings leading to a door which the two of them carefully opened.


As they peeked through the slightly opened door loud hip music filled their ears as they saw two people greatly dancing with the music. “Oh there they are,” Yesung tried to whisper as he and Kyuhyun tried to be unnoticeable to the two but they failed because of Yesung’s clumsiness. Yesung lost his balance and fell on the floor tugging Kyuhyun too because he is still holding on the younger’s hand.


“Ow! Yesung what have you done?” Kyuhyun asked as he tried to stand up. When he did, he helped the blushing Yesung. The music stopped as the two dancers looked at them.


“Yesung Hyung?” both of them said in unison.


“Hello the two of you!” Yesung waved casually as if nothing happened.


“What are you doing here Hyung?” the blonde asked.


“I came to.... Um...” Yesung looked at Kyuhyun because he has no idea how to tell the two what their real motive was.


“To... visit the two of you and introduce me?” Kyuhyun continued. He too was unsure of what to say.


“Ahahahaha! Thanks for reminding me Kyuhyun,” he said while patting the other’s back. “The blonde one is Eunhyuk while the one with um... Donghae what color is that?”


“This Hyung? It is a shade of brown,” Donghae said as he touched his hair. He suddenly held out his hands, “It’s nice meeting you Kyuhyun!”


Kyuhyun saw something again that was really surprising, Donghae’s string was attached to the blonde, Eunhyuk’s, but the sting was currently around Yesung’s string.


“I’m Eunhyuk,” Eunhyuk said as he shook Kyuhyun’s hand too.


“Um... Yesung.....” Kyuhyun looked at Yesung while the other two looked surprised.


“Hmm?” Yesung’s response shocked the two even more.


Kyuhyun suddenly moved really close to Yesung. His lips ghosting over his ear as he whispered, “Their strings are connected to each other but Donghae seems like he is confused if he has any romantic feeling for you or not,” Kyuhyun watched as the Donghae and Eunhyuk’s string slowly moves as it untangled itself from Yesung’s string as Donghae stood there blinking at their closeness. “Put an arm in my waist,” Kyuhyun instructed which Yesung obeyed while fighting the blush in his face. The action made the string move again but not enough to detach it.


“Um what are the two of you talking about?” Donghae asked curiously.


“Oh, nothing special,” Kyuhyun grinned as he also wrapped an arm around Yesung’s shoulder who seemed to blush more but Kyuhyun didn’t realized that.


“Tell us! Tell us!” Donghae said while Eunhyuk was drinking some water.


He smirked, “I told Yesung that the two of you look perfect for each other,” Kyuhyun said as he excitedly observed the strings moving. Donghae curiously looked at Eunhyuk who almost spitted what he was drinking. Yesung looked at Kyuhyun then to Donghae and Eunhyuk.


“Hyuk and I?” Donghae asked making the string loosen more.


Kyuhyun nodded while looking at Yesung signalling him to nod too, “Ah! Yes the two of you look like a couple already!” giving them a thumbs up.


“Ah... I need to go to the bathroom!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.


“Let me go with you!” Yesung said as he run behind Eunhyuk.


~


Kyuhyun and Donghae


Kyuhyun was left with a frowning Donghae, “Tell me.... Did Yesung Hyung get angry when you don’t call him Hyung?”


“I don’t know... Why?” Kyuhyun asked.


“Ah! So unfair! Do you know he hit me whenever I don’t call him Hyung? He really loves justice and respect... and of course the idea of falling in love. I think that is the reason why I adore him,” Donghae giddily said.


“You adore him?”


“Yes, I do,” Donghae smiled remembering their first meeting with Yesung. “Let me tell you.”


Flashback

Donghae and Eunhyuk were both dancing their hearts out in a secluded area of the park. This was a moment they truly enjoy, their bodies flowing with every beat of the music. They have been doing this since childhood.


“Hey nice moves!” someone shouted out of a bush.


Both of them stopped as they looked at the man who came out of the bush who is smiling brightly to them.


“Thank you!” Donghae shouted happily after receiving praise from another person. Eunhyuk and him always dances in secluded places since they aren’t really confident to show off their skills and it’s their secret from their parents who might be angry when they learn about it since they want their sons to be successful businessmen.


“Thanks?” Eunhyuk shyly replied.


“I know how to dance too!” Yesung shouted before slowly getting the beat of the music and then suddenly he started dancing like crazy. Donghae and Eunhyuk stared at the wildly dancing stranger namely Yesung. He started wriggling his arms making the other two laughs and imitates how Yesung was dancing. The three of them are catching their breaths when they stopped dancing and started laughing like crazy.

“I’m Yesung,” he held out his hand to the two.


“Donghae,” Donghae introduced as he took Yesung’s hand and shook it.


“Eunhyuk,” Eunhyuk introduced himself as he held both Yesung’s and Donghae’s hands.


“So... Are the two of you dancers?” Yesung asked making the two lose their smiles. “Eh? I’m wrong?”


“Um... we are not actually dancers...” Eunhyuk is the one who decided to answer.


“But why?! I’m sure both of you are great dancers! Both of you the best dancers that I ever saw in my life!” Yesung exclaimed.


Donghae bitterly smiled at him, “Thanks but... I don’t think my parents will agree for their son to be a dancer.”


“Me too,” Eunhyuk said dejectedly, “And we haven’t dance in front of other people before...”


Yesung smiled to the two of them, “So what? You will not do what your heart pleases?” The two stared at him, “I’m sure that if your profession is your passion you will truly succeed!”


Eunhyuk smiled, “I hope my parents think like you Yesung.” Donghae nodded.


“I can talk to them if you want. I will tell them how great their sons at dancing! Both of you are able to dance the octopus dance with me! That is something!”


Both Donghae and Eunhyuk laughed hearing what Yesung called his dance, “Octopus dance? Seriously Yesung?”


Yesung hit both of them in their arms, “Hey! How old are the two of you?”


“We are both 24. Why Yesung?”


Yesung hit them again, “I’m older than the two of you! I’m 26! Call me Hyung!”


“Eh? Really you’re older than us?”


“You don’t look like one!” Eunhyuk playfully said.


Yesung crossed his arms in his chest, “You bullies... to think that I’ll even help you talk to your parents.”


Donghae and Eunhyuk smiled again at Yesung. This is the first time they saw someone so supportive about their passion, dancing, even though it’s their first time meeting him “Thank you...”


“Hmm?”


“Thank you,” both of them said, “Thank you Yesung Hyung.”


Yesung smiled again, “Don’t worry. It’s just that you should do what will make you happy! Oh I almost forgot!” he turned away from both of them and made his way to a bunch on dandelions near where Eunhyuk and Donghae are dancing.


“What are you doing Yesung?” Yesung glared at Eunhyuk, “I mean Yesung Hyung.”


Yesung carefully picked a bud, “I’m here to make a wish,” he said before blowing on the flower making its pollens be taken away by the breeze of the wind.


Donghae tilted his head, “Wish? What would that be Yesung Hyung?”


Yesung stood up and smiled before ruffling Donghae’s hair, “Finding the one destined for me.”


End of Flashback



“He is the reason why I’m teaching here at the dance school with Eunhyuk,” Donghae smiled. “He is the first person who told the two of us to make our passion our profession. Without Yesung Hyung I might be stuck at an office doing a boring job that I don’t like at all.”


“Oh...” Kyuhyun didn’t know that Yesung is a really great person who changed the lives of Donghae and Eunhyuk, “Going there just for the dandelions?” Even though he said that he couldn’t help but think of how nice Yesung is making some butterflies flutter in his stomach.


“Oh that,” Donghae giggled, “I found that really passionate.”


“What passionate? He is desperate,” Kyuhyun said while giggling too, “Then what do you feel about Yesung?”


“Yesung Hyung... Ah! I just realized how Yesung Hyung is like a mother to me. He really cares about my condition and all. I always thought that I love Hyung but it seems like it’s just adoration,” Donghae said while smiling and whispered, “It seems like it’s really Hyuk...”


“Sorry I didn’t catch the last thing you said.”


“No, it’s nothing! I hope you can end his desperation Kyuhyun.”


~


Yesung and Eunhyuk


“Have you told him about your feelings for him?” Yesung asked straight making Eunhyuk stop in his track.


Eunhyuk blushed, “N-No, I haven’t yet... I think Donghae adores you Hyung.”


“Well, he just adores me not loves, I treat Donghae as a son of mine,” Yesung said as they continued walking.


“How about you Hyung? Do you like Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk asked.


This time Yesung is the one who stopped in his track, “W-What are you talking about?” blushing on the spot.


“I thought you like him Yesung Hyung, you don’t seem to be angry when he didn’t called you Hyung even though you are older than him.”


“Kyuhyun is just... really fascinating. He got a charm that doesn’t allow me to become angry with him. He is really cute and weird,” Yesung said while grinning, “And he is here to help me look for my destined one.”


“That is the first time you describe someone as weird Hyung.”


“Well... Kyuhyun is special.”


“Well Hyung he seems like the one for you,” Eunhyuk said grinning from ear to ear.


“What? I didn’t heard you,” Yesung said as he came nearer to Eunhyuk.


Eunhyuk rolled his eyes before entering the rest room, “Oh it’s nothing Hyung. Find out with yourself.”


“Hey that is unfair!” Yesung shouted before following him in the bathroom.


~


“We’re back!” Yesung shouted as they entered the room.


Kyuhyun is smiling when he saw the string of Donghae and Eunhyuk is no longer connected to Yesung’s, “We have finished our mission here Yesung,” he proudly said.


“Really?” Yesung asked in disbelief.


Kyuhyun nodded, “Come on and let us untangle the remaining four!” he said as he started pushing Yesung to the door whispering, “Let us give them some privacy, can we?” then shouted “Goodbye Donghae Hyung and Eunhyuk Hyung! I hope your relation will bloom beautifully.”


Before the door closed they can hear Yesung’s shout, “HaeHyuk FIGHTING!!!”


The two of them blushed before laughing. “Those two are really interesting,” Eunhyuk stated.


“It seems like they will be a great couple,” Donghae said before looking at Eunhyuk, “So Hyuk, how about a date later?”


“Eh?! Date?” Eunhyuk asked in disbelief.


Donghae pouted, “I thought you would like too.”


“No! No! No! I’d love too!” Eunhyuk said before giving off his famous gummy smile, “Let us go after classes!”



~


While walking out of the school, “There is a big difference between a wish and a hope. Wishes are something that is quite impossible to happen while in hopes there is a chance that something desirable will happen,” Kyuhyun suddenly said.


Yesung stopped walking and blushed while looking at Kyuhyun. Surprised at what the other told him.


“So instead of wishing you must hope,” Kyuhyun smiled at him, “And with me around your wish will surely be a hope Yesung,” he said before continuing to go out of the dance school.


‘Did Donghae told him something earlier?’ Yesung thought before running to Kyuhyun. “I-I really hope we will find the one destined for us.”

 

~

still editing some parts of the next part *_*

 

BTW!

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ *CALLING THE ATTENTION OF EVERYONE WHO'S INTERESTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE KYUSUNG FEST 2012! The claiming post already posted^^ 

 

http://kyusung-fest.livejournal.com/2303.html

lol desperate promotion... that's the only way I can help considering I can't participate because of school... //3

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!