i AM strong enough....

Should i be ME.. or should we work together.... it's creativity.

M- ilitery

E- xtremely lovely

D- id you know i'm friendly

J-ust believe me &trust me!

Y-ou are my best friend

N-ew ones old ones treadted the same way!

E-xperiment is my challenge

don't listen to anyone that says you can't be strong enough to start a new adventure, always try to prove them wrong, don't you always look yourself as nothing because in reality everyone have a chance to become something they want. trust me being friendly is something that everyone has, but sometimes being too friendly you might end up being  in the bottom. hey  there might be stupid mistake that you make while going along with your life, just past them aside and keep going, if you stop your just putting yourself down, and you don't want that to happend because you don't want to quit your adventure. As long as your living  life doesn't  stop you from  doing something you really want.

 

Once their was a time a teen who didn't take life  seriously, she loves to party, love to do  whatever her friends says  or do, Once when she was coming  home from a party they were  three dude , that was standing in the corner she accidently pass by them , and they grab her by the arm, and do whatever bad things you could imagine. well that didn't really stop her from achieving what she has in mind, but instead it makes her stronger.

 

MY MY why do i keep going like this, we said..

 

I'ts not a reall story= FICTION