Final

Acceptance.

Love. Kyuhyun never knew how it felt to love someone. He may have had a few girlfriends but he didn't love them, he liked them. But with Jongwoon, he could feel the difference. Even tough he had to be careful with his words and gestures around him. Jongwoon was fragile. The voice in his head was stronger than before and Jongwoon couldn't stop crying. He locks himself in his room, ashamed that s can see him in that state. Kyuhyun and the others had tried their best to convince Jongwoon to leave his room. Only Siwon, Ryeowook and of course Kyuhyun had the chance to go into the room. The curtains were closed, light out. It was dark. Ryeowook and Siwon couldn't handle the situation and Jongwoon knew that, telling them after ten minutes to leave the room. Kyuhyun was the only one to reach Jongwoon. Jongwoon gladly let him in, but hesitates for a few seconds. He had told Kyuhyun that the voice didn't want him to help him. Kyuhyun hugged Jongwoon and told him that he will help him until he won't be able to do so. This made Jongwoon cry again.

 

Kyuhyun knew that Jongwoon wasn't able to perform in such a state and he had called his Manager. He was surprised as Seunghwan told him that the whole group would have a break for two weeks. It looked like everyone knew that was happening with Super Junior. Even their doc came and brought some eye drops for Jongwoon. As Kyuhyun gave them to Jongwoon, the older tried to accept the fact that almost everyone who works at SM knows about his break down. Right now, Kyuhyun tried to talk to Jongwoon. They were sitting in Kyuhyuns room after Ryeowook told Jongwoon that he had to clean the room. Kyuhyun sighed and removed the hands from Jongwoons eyes as the elder tried to stop the tears. „Don't hide your tears. You have been hurt too long, they have to flow“ Kyuhyun said as he took Jongwoons hand. The latter nodded. Jongwoon was in the progress of accepting all the change. He accepted the apology from his Hyungs. He accepted the fact that he isn't ugly as the voice tells him. But he didn't accept the fact that he belongs to Super Junior. Kyuhyun wished to know what the voice is telling his Jongwoon, but if he asks Jongwoon, the elder tried to switch the topic, a sign for Kyuhyun to let it be.

 

Kyuhyun-ah, I am hurting you, right?“ Jongwoon suddenly asked. They were laying on the bed, Jongwoons head rested on Kyuhyuns chest. 'What to say? I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to lie at him' Kyuhyun took a deep breath before answering. „You don't hurt me. You … You make me worried. I am afraid of loosing you. I am afraid of saying wrong words. I am simply afraid“ Kyuhyun blurted out and Jongwoon gasped. 'Oh , what have I done?' Kyuhyun quickly pulled his boyfriend into a warm hug and Jongwoon relaxed. „I accept this. I know that I am a mess right now and that I need time to be fixed. I- i think I am ready to talk with the other members“ Jongwoon said and Kyuhyun gave him a peck on the lips before standing up. „Where do you want to talk with them?“ Kyuhyun asked and pulled Jongwoon up. „Let it be. You will stay here, sleeping. You lack in sleep.“ Jongwoon said and pushed Kyuhyun on the bed, smiling at him and went out of the room.

 

'What if they are hurting him? What if they are teasing him? Aish, I can't sleep. I have to be there for Jongwoon. But what if they are nice to him? He has to talk with them and I shouldn't be in the way. I just should sleep and wait until he comes back.' Kyuhyun thought and was about to fall asleep as a sudden tough popped up. 'He's alone … He has no one to comfort him after he talked with them. I shouldn't sleep... But I need sleep. I need to be fit for Jongwoon. Aish, I hope Siwon or Ryeowook are taking care of him' Kyuhyun shook his head and closed his eyes, falling asleep with a worried look on his face.

 

On the other side, Jongwoon was sitting in Leeteuks room. The leader was holding his hand as he started to speak. „I don't know where to begin. I really don't know. All I can say is sorry. S-sorry for not being there when you needed me. Sorry for not seeing your pain. Sorry f-for failing as a leader“ Leeteuk let the tears flow and Jongwoon bit his lip to stop crying. He can't cry right now. He has to focus. „I-i won't say that it's okay because it hurts. It's kind of my fault too, for not talking with you. For just sitting in my room and cry. But you knew from the beginning that I had a low self consciousness. You weren't always there if they made a joke but never stopped them. And this made me think to be a burden for all of you. Even tough I know now that I was completely wrong in this. I already accepted it. I accepted that it is past. But I won't be able to forgive you. But I want to trust you again. I really want. But don't ask for too much“ Jongwoon said and Leeteuk nodded. He was able to understand Jongwoon, through what the boy had gone. Jongwoon smiled at Leeteuk before he got up and left the room. He wanted to talk to Shindong so badly, but he has a schedule right now and, to be honest, he was too afraid to talk with the others. He wanted to talk to Eunhyuk but he was afraid of that boy. He really was. He saw all of them sitting in front of the TV hesitated to go in. Jongwoon shook his head and made his way to Kyuhyuns room. The younger was sleeping and Jongwoon laid down next to him, carefully not to wake him.

 

Kyuhyun was surprised to find Jongwon laying next to him. He hadn't slept that long, that means that Jongwoon didn't talk to all of them. Maybe with Leeteuk but that's it. 'I can't be mad at him just because he isn't ready. He just needs time.' Kyuhyun shook Jongwoon and stood up. „It's time to eat. Wanna go with me?“ Kyuhyun asked, hopeful. He wanted Jongwoon to eat with the rest of the members. But Jongwoon would shake his head and telling him that he wasn't hungry and stayed in the room until Kyuhyun comes back. But today, Jongwoon surprised him and Kyuhyun as he nodded. Kyuhyun took his hand and they made their way into the kitchen. As they reached the door frame, Jongwoon hesitate to go on. The member haven't noticed them yet and Kyuhyun smiled at Jongwoon and waited for the other to go in. Siwon noticed Jongwoon but didn't say anything. Kyuhyun saw how Jongwoon took a deep breath and sat down on his seat. The other members stopped for a moment eating but as soon as they met Kyuhyun glare, they stopped staring at Jongwoon. „Hyung, what do you want? I have chicken or kimchi“ Ryeowook said happily and looked at Jongwoon. „K-kimchi“ Jongwoon said with hoarse voice.

 

The dinner was tensed. Kyuhyun smiled as he saw Siwon starting a conversation with Jongwoon. Suddenly, Shindong stood up and left the room. Jongwoon stopped talking and bit his lip. „Shin Donghee!“ Leeteuk suddenly yelled and everyone gasped. „I haven't allowed you to go“ Leeteuk said as Shindong entered the kitchen again. Jongwoon looked at his lap as Shindong sat down again. But none of the members were eating. Kyuhyun took Jongwoons hand and smiled at him. „S-shindong?“ Jongwoon asked and Shindong looked at him. „C-can w-we talk?“ Kyuhyun bit his lip. He really hoped that Shindong wouldn't say anything. That would make things worse again. As Shindong didn't react, a tear escaped Jongwoon. After a while, what seemed like years of Kyuhyun, Shindong reacted.„Yes, Hyung“ Shindong led Jongwoon out of the room. Kyuhyun stood up but was stopped by Leeteuk. „Don't. They need their own time. Shindong won't do anything bad. Anyway, what is with you? You need sleep, Kyu-ah. You have to look after yourself too“ Leeteuk said and Kyuhyun sighed. „I know but I can't leave Jongwoon like this. Not in his state.“ Kyuhyun explained. “I can understand you, Kyuhyun-ah. But Jongwoon doesn't want you to get sick. Sleep. If it's just for a few minutes. I promise you to wake you up if he needs you.” Leeteuk said and Kyuhyun sighed and went into his room. As soon as his head hit the pillow he felt asleep.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up” Leeteuk said and Kyuhyun sat up. He got out of the bed and followed Leeteuk. “He won't leave the roof. We tried to convince him to come down but he acts like he doesn't hear us.” Leeteuk explained as he pointed towards a small figure on the roof. “I got it” Kyuhyun said and climb the stars. “What are you looking at?” Kyuhyun asked the man beside him as he sat down. “Everything but nothing.” Jongwoon answered. Kyuhyun didn't say anything and followed Jongwoons gaze. “I made the other worried again, didn't I?” “Yes. But listen, that's not a bad thing you know. They are worried because they love you.” “We should go down” Jongwoon said and got up. He didn't wait for Kyuhyun to follow him. He simply knows that Kyuhyun would follow him. “How was the talk with Shindong?” Kyuhyun casually asked and Jongwoon shook his head. “We talked. He accepted it that he made mistakes and he promised me to stop the jokes. He even told me that he will be there for me in the future.” Jongwoon said and Kyuhyun smiled. “But I told him that I accepted his apology but I also said that I won't be able to forgot his words and that I will need time to trust him and the other members again.” Kyuhyun nodded and Jongwoon went into his own room, but was stopped from Ryeowook. “Hyung, do you want to watch a movie with us?” The eternal maknae asked and Kyuhyun could feel how Jongwoon was fighting with himself. “S-sure” The latter answered and they went into the living room. Jongwoon laid his head on Kyuhyuns lap and the movie started. It was one of Jongwoons favorite movie. After the film ended, Jongwoon stood up. “C-can you listen to me for a few minutes?” He asked and everyone nodded. “Good. I am aware in what state I'm right now. And I know that past is past. I should accept the fact that it had happened. I may not be able to forget it all, but I am willing to forgive you.” Jongwoons voice was quiet and Kyuhyun looked at every single member. Jongwoon just told them that he is able to trust them again. “We understand now in which situation we brought you. We can't undo the things we have said. But we will try to be better friends and brothers towards you” Shindong spoke and everyone nodded. “Group hug?” Donghae asked carefully and Jongwoon hesitate but nodded. Kyuhyun went to him and hugged him, than the others followed. “Let us start a new chapter of our life as friends and brothers. All of us” Leeteuk whispered and everyone agreed.

 

 

Note: I kinda failed in portraying Kyuhyuns feelings. Sorry ~