Your guardian angel.

Love is a costly price to pay.

Bom's POV.

 

"That stupid alien." I mumbled to myself.
I haven't seen him for 3 days since our last argument. But, I've got to admit that I've been really harsh to him. But, for now I'm focusing on when I can find a donor, 'til then I will make it up to him. And he must make it up to me too for making me upset and not being here! Hmp.
 
My thoughts were interrupted when my personal nurse came in, smiling brightly at me.
"Ms. Park, we have a very good news." She sat on the bedside stool.
"Ne? What is it?" I asked.
"We found a heart donor for you!"
"Jeongmal?! Omo! Wait! Who's my donor?"
"Right now, I have no idea. Only Dr. Dong knows who it was but from what I've heard, that man got in a car accident." She looked down.
"Mwo?! That's sad. Well, can I see him somehow? Please, once you get a chance, as the doctor who he is or wher he lives. I wanna show my endless gratitude." I begged, doing my puppy eyes.
"Arraso, Ms. Park. I will contact you once I get the details."
"Thank you so much."
 
My personal nurse stood up and bowed, heading to the door, she left. My operation will start in 6 hours. "Choi Seunghyun, you're so dead once I see you. You're supposed to be here!" I mumbled aloud.
 
An hour earlier, a group of nurses were summoned to take me to the operating room.
"Choi Seunghyun....wait for me." I whispered, as I fell asleep.
 
♥~
A day after the operation.
 
"Ms. Park, after a week of rest, you can return to your normal life." Dr. Dong told me.
"Mm, wait, Doctor. Can I ask you something?"
"What is it Ms. Park?" Placing his glasses inside his pocket.
"May I know the details about my donor?" I asked him, and I grabbed a piece of paper and pen so that I can write them down.
"Ms. Park, the family of the donor told me that they'll let you know at the right time. They're devastated at the moment, so let's just respect that, shall we?"
"Ohhh, arraso." I pouted.

I really want to know who he was. It sure is sad, but knowing that this heart will keep beating because of me somehow lessen my worries.
 
A week passed, no Choi Seunghyun. I was able to went out of the hospital, and I headed home quickly.
 
♥~
Anger and frustration is taking over my mind. He was supposed to be there. A week had passed and there's no sign of him! I really hate him.
I quickly grabbed my bathrobe and towel, and headed to the bathroom to take a hot bath before going to his place. When I'm done, I wore a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt, putting my yellow ice pop jacket. I brought Poong-poong with me since I'm planning to hit him with it. I went out my apartment and grabbed a cab.
 
When I arrived, I rushed at the front door and knocked countless times, I was mad. The door clicked open. His parents welcomed me in.
 
"He's been waiting for you, Bom. He missed you so much." His mother spoke to me, putting an arm on my shoulder. His father keeping his posture.
"J-jeongmal? Where is he?" I asked, looking around.
"At his room. He had something to show you." His father pointed his fingers to the stairs.
"Gomawo umma, appa. I'll just see Seunghyun." I smiled at them, but they didn't smile back. That was odd. Maybe because of the way I knocked on the door.
 
I ran upstairs, feeling excited and somehow, still angry. I knocked, but no one answered me. But then I noticed a sticky note was placed on top of the door mat. I took and read it.
 
"Bom-ah! Welcome home. Come in, arraso? And when you do, get the photo album on top of my bed, and before looking in it, open my laptop and play the video named "To my precious angel, and future wife, Bom. ^^~"
 
"Hul!~ This alien!" I giggled, and do as told. I grabbed the photo album, and his laptop. I was so curious about it. What's with him?
 
I opened his laptop, and played the video he asked me to open.
 
"Hello, Bom! Welcome home. I'm so happy that you're fine! Please follow the instructions I'll tell you or I'll kiss you for the whole day." He filmed himself, doing alien stuffs again.
"Open the first page." I opened it, and saw a picture of us, and details about it were written too.
 
Remember this shot? This was the time where we got close to each other. To be honest, I really liked you since the time you transferred to my school and I was really happy that they let me do a duet with you. I cherish this picture so much since this is our first capture together, and talk about publicity. Kkk~ And Bommie, you looked really y that day. (You always do look perfect, but I need to tell you that. ^^~) Your voice won't leave my head. Then I knew, I started falling in love with you. We started off as friends right? Yes, somewhat awkward friendship. Hahah, I love you Bommie. Remember that.
 
While I was reading this, a background music was played by his self-film. "The way I do" by Marcos Hernandez.
 
"Bommie, keep on looking through the pages. That scrapbook has all of the most cherished memories we had. Unfortunately, I can't write down all the things we did in 6 years. Everyday became so memorable because of you. And Bom, stop the page where a picture of you in the hospital is placed in. Don't open the next page yet, arraso?"
 
I gotta admit. You're still the most beautiful girl I know even if you're sick. No matter what you do, or whatever you're doing. You're so perfect. I can't help but stay awake and watch you sleep, you looked like an angel. (Yes, even if you're raging and almost about to kill me because of anger.) ^^~ You're so precious. You're that someone no one would want to lose. Can you tell that I haven't slept very well since you got sick? Not just because of my creeping-you-to-sleep, but also I was very worried about you. But now, you should be perfectly fine, arraso?! I love you. ♥
 
"All of his entries had "I love you", he's so sweet." Without thinking, I cried after hearing and reading all of these things that he did until...
 
"Bom, turn to the next page." I did, as told.
 
 
"See that? That's my phone wallpaper until now since the day Daesung took that picture. That was the first time you kissed me, that's when you said "YES" to me. Didn't you? That's the happiest day of my life. But Bom, I've gotta apologize for something."
 
"Huh?" I asked myself.

"I can no longer keep my promise to be with you, Bom. But....my heart will forever beat for you."
 
"M-mwo?" My voice was shaking. Hearing his words, what does he mean by that?"

"Bom, I'm sorry. But, please continue and live on. I'll always be with you, and my heart really does belong to you, so you should take care of it. I know you'll feel lonely, but don't cry so much. I'm no longer there to wipe your tears. Bom, I want you to know that I never regret anything. Even giving you my heart, I looked at it as an honor. Please be happy, Bom. For me, please. Don't cry...."
 
I can't believe what I just heard. My tears started to come out, and my smiled turned into a frown. I grabbed Poong poong and hugged it tightly. "You...you. I'm sorry, Tabi! If it wasn't for my constant complains, you wouldn't do this. I'm sorry Tabi. I'm sorry." I said, bursting into more tears.
 
"Bom, don't blame yourself. You don't have to. I did this on my own because I wanted you to live on. I can't afford losing you, I was hopeless. That is why, do me a favor, for the last time. Open my cabinet, and grab the blue box." I stood up, and went to his cabinet. I opened it and grabbed the blue box he told me to get, and went back.
 
"Open it Bom." I opened it, and a small box was in it. "Park Bom, please wear this ring as a sign of the love we had, and hopefully, we'll still do even after death."
 
"Y-yes Tabi. I owe my life to you. I will never love anyone the way I loved you. I promise, Seunghyun. You're the only one I'm supposed to be with. Eonwonhi, arraso?"

"Eonwonhi, Mrs. Choi." He said, and sang the song a sang for him before.
 
"Sarangeun neomu shipge byeonhaeman gatjyo
Seoro yokshim soge apeun sangcheoman nama gotta let you go
And please don’t cry
Naraneun saram chamgeudae igen modwaejyo
Babo gateun mameul motjabgo apeuge haetjyo
And please don’t cry

Yeogi kkaji ga uri duri keuchingayo
Saesangi uril heorakhalddae geuddae kkajiman

It’s okay baby please don’t cry
Ginagin yeohaengi keutnajiman do eonjengan majuchikaejji
Daeum sesangeseo kok dashi manna"
"Don't cry, Bom, okay? We'll see each other again. In another life, I promise to keep my "forever". I love you Bom. Mrs. Choi Bom. Forever."
 
He continued singing it, until the end, and finished the film with an I love you, and a kiss.
 
"I will live on, Tabi. I won't disappoint you. I love you too." I kissed his picture on his laptop, and hugged Poong poong.
 
"You should visit his grave, Bom." His mother approached me, and hugged me. "He really loves you, Bom."
 
"I know, umma. That is why I will live on, for him."
 
"He lives in you, Bom." She pointed her index finger on the left part of my chest.
"He does, umma. My soulmate." I nodded, and smiled weakly.
 
♥~
 
I went to his grave and brought Choco with me, even Poong poong. Together with Chaerin, Dara and Minzy.
 
"I'm sorry I'm late, Tabi. I miss you already, even Choco misses you. When we meet again, you should make it up to me with kisses, arraso?" I smiled, wiping off some dirt on his gravestone until I noticed the bottom left part of it, something else was engraved.

"Park Bom's ownership, forever."
 
"Unnie, uljima." Minzy gave me a pat on the back.
"Gwenchana, Minzy-ah. I'm fine now, I know we'll meet again. Infact, you see this?" I pointed to the extra engraved text. "He's my ownership forever." I smiled to them.
"He really loves you unnie, you should be happy for him. If he see you crying, that will make him sad." Chaerin said.
"N-neh. I won't, for him. You heard that Tabi? Your corn queen is a strong woman now." I rubbed Choco's head, as I looked up at the sky and whispered. "No matter what happens, even when the sky is falling down, I promise you that I'll never let you go."
 
I kissed his gravestone and  stood up, leaving a bouquet of white roses beside his gravestone and a Spring collection figurine of Poong-poong. "See you soon, Tabi-ah." I waved to him and gave a bright smile. "I love you, forever."
 
"Just you and I, forever, and ever...." 
 
 
~ Fin ♥
 
------------------------------------------------
 
Yeorobun, my oneshot is done now. I know it's sad. I'm sad, too. But, it was supposed to be that way. TT TT~ But I'll make it up to you by happy fics for the next time, arra? Lovelots!~ ♥