Chapter 1 (Sequel) - The Best Day Ever Pt. 1

Progress & Sequel- "This is How Love feels like..."

17 SUBSCRIBBERS ON THE 1ST SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 


Chapter 1 (Sequel):

~"I'll be your protector."~

               ~My dream was to marry you.."~ 

                                              ~You are my Light!~                   

These saying have been stuck with me ever since I moved away from my family. I couldn't help it though. They just pop out when I'm in class, eating, and even when I'm about to go to sleep. I've just been thinking abot them.

~Knock~Knock~

"Urghhhh... Who can that be," you mumbled to your self. This was the first time I didn't have class on a Friday and someoe already ruined it for me. I stood up and checked my self first. I looked like the grudge. I flipped my hair back, fixed it, and answered the door. I opened it and it was Cheondung (Thunder from MBLAQ). 

"Not to be rude but, What do you want," I said coldly.

"Well, good morning sunshine," Thunder teased. I smiled and let him in.

"So what do you want," I said preparing some tea.

"Well...since we found some papers and you completed your courses...your able to gradated this years class and me," he said smiling and showing me the proof. My eyes widen and I couldn't help it but I threw my papers in the air, screamed and hugged Thunder.

"Really?"

"Yes, Cho Hee and can you let go of me?" I did and jumped all around like an idiot.

"Thanks you, Thank you, Thank you," I kept repeating. I quickly searched for my phone and once I found it, I quickly call my mom.

"Yaw bo seh yo," said my umma.

"Umma, Umma, Umma," I said quickly.

"What dear?"

"I get to go home early!"

"You already have vacation?"

"Ani! I get to graduate early, umma!" My umma screamed and I also did again.

"I thought you have 3 more years to go?"

"That's what I thought but, Thunder found some papers and I guess the courses I took for summer vacation counted."

"See, if I haven't forced you to do those classes, you would graduate sooner."

"I know mom. Thanks! I have to go but, do not tell anybody else, okay?"

"I won't say anything. I promise. Good Morning, Cho Hee."

"Good Night, Umma," I said and hanged up. I walked back to the living room and Thunder was stil there.

"Not to be rude but, Why are you still here," I said nicely.

"We need to get fitted," he answered.

"What?"

"Our gowns."

"Ohhhh," I said. I felt like an dmmy. I changed really quickly, put my hair up, and wahs my hands. Then, I grabbed my phone and purse. Thunder waited for me outside of my dorm and closed it for me. But before I leave make sure I locked it. Then we were off! We walked to the gym. The gym was really far so we asked one of the staff to drop us there. It took 5 minutes but if we were walking it wold take about 15 - 20 minutes. 

End of the sequel!!!!


Also:

VIDEO OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!