Jealousy

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      *Its her* BaekHyun and Kai thought at the same time. 

       *So annoying -_-* Kai thought to himself as he waited for his group members to leave together.

      *She still looks as cute as always* BaekHyun thought to himself as he felt his heart beat quicken.

      As Exo-K walked towards the cafeteria, all the fangirls followed him closely from behind. 

     Not long after they ordered their food and sat down at the 'special' table where they always sit. 

      "I want to sit on that table with them" 

     "Ahhhhh how can they be so hot even just holding a chopstick?" 

     "I don't mind dying if i can sit on that table with them for just a second" 

      Fangirls said among themselves but they were behind the imaginary line, which was 5 metres away from that table. 

     Before eating, ChanYeol waved at the fangirls with literally killed them. 

     Soon, all of them ate except for BaekHyun.

     He was look at SeulMi, who was looking at Kai cutely. 

     *When will you notice me? Where am i not better than Kai?* BaekHyun sighed.

   

   A while later, Exo-K ate finish and they headed back to the dance studio. 

  The fangirls followed them tightly behind. 

  10 minutes later, the bell rang signalling that they have to go back to class. 

   Reluctantly, they dragged their heavy body back to class.

   "Yah! I saw BaekHyun looking at our direction!" EunJi said to SeulMi.

   "Wae?~ You have interest in BaekHyun oppa?~" SeulMi teased EunJi.

   "Yahhh! That's not what i meant!" EunJi quickly denied which made SeulMi suspect more.

   "Then what do you mean, Miss Jung?" SeulMi said as she laughed.

   "I think he was looking at you. It was a very jealous look. I think he likes you...." Before EunJi could continue, their teacher came in. 

      "Good morning class~" Their teacher said as she asked them to take out their textbook. 

      After greeting, the students sat down and they took out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter