Chater 2

~Curse Love~

6 months later

 After became as couple with Jessica Yoona just knew her new girlfriend isn't a normal person and have power in this university the truth is Jessica is a person that every student afraid of she is a daughter of mafia and also the owner of this school so yeah this is her power. Every time she walked the student that passed her no one ever raise their head or eyes contact with her. But for Yoona Jessica just act like normal also protect her too if someone bother her they will disappear tomorrow.

" That girl is so annoying acting like a queen in front of other people and look at them like dust " 

" She just a toy for Jessica " 

Yoona open the door of restroom and listen to other girls gossip maybe about Herself. It is not the first time that Yoona heard about that kind of gossip but she just stand still like usual and listen to them.

" When walked passed people she act like super model I wanna slap her so much" 

Jessica too that girl isnt pretty at all why she took her as girlfriend it's very stupid " 

Yoona open the door so hard without talk anything and walk to wash her hand. The girl group that gossip about her become silent and pale face when saw Yoona infront of them. Yoona just wash her hand quiet and look at the mirror, the doe eyes look back with cold stare and nothing in that eyes like the ice.

It still the same like usual..

" I'm not mad don't stand with the pale face like that" Yoona told after long silent without looking at them and take lipstick from her bag and talk again 

" That gossip I heard million time don't worry I don't have feeling because the people who talk like that just a loser" 

" Mi...miss Yo..yoona we-" 

" But Jessica doesn't like this" Yoona said " she told me I can do everything if someone talk bad about me " 

" w..we..-"

" So get this even I'm not angry but my girlfriend she not the same so if I tell her she still tell the same" Yoona look at them a little and saw their pale face " what you want me to do?" 

"  W..we..so..sorry mi..miss yo..yoona " After said they start run away quickly" 

Yoona just stare at them and back to mirror to put her lipstick more. Yoona know she should angry or yell back but none she feel nothing. Yoona sigh then leave restroom but stop awhile when she smell perfume that used to know. One girl lane near the wall and look at her with a smile

" Meet that kind of girl again right " 

" yes " Yoona said with calm voice " I'm not angry but Jessica told me to do " 

" Ohh right " she smile a little " that girl maybe really love you " 

Yoona stare back to her only one best friend on earth Tiffany Hwang and said with calm voice again

" nope she just doesn't want other look down on her " 

" Look down? That so funny Yoong " Tiffany laugh and pinch her cheek like usual. Yoona look at the person infront of her she is the only person who can do eyes contact with her without afraid of the cold eyes and her calm voice.

" But she takes care of you 6 months already right? " 

" yes "

" so this 6 months you her or not?" 

" you should know the answer already Tiff that I don't love her" 

Tiffany just stay in quiet...

" Nope should say like this I don't love anyone" 

" Oh that right I forgot " Tiffany smile

" So even Jessica or somebody else I don't love them" Yoona stop talk awhile when saw someone stand near the stair " I have to go now Tiff " 

" Ohh" 

" see you at night " after done talk Yoona walk to that person without notice the eyes that stare at her with  sadness in there. 

" I miss you yoona " That person said and take a hand to hug Yoona's waist. Yoona just look at that person without smiling then they leave the building.

Always like this Yoona hope someone can solve the curse but no one can solve it yet until now the person that can help her heart beat again...

One person stand up from the place where he/she sit and look at the girl who just said goodbye and walked with other person. The dark eyes keep staring until Yoona leave and think about what he/she just heard..

"Finally I found you.." That person mumble and walk away..

 

To Be Continue

I'm sorry longer no update reader T^T 

university life not easy >.<

ok here drama are coming guess who is the person 

that talk "I found You" ??

lol you'll know next chapter ^^

gotta go now love you all <3

comment & subscribe~~