Hoya, and 7-lady-cats

7 Cats

To set up the mood listen to A Pink's Cat

 

Note: I won't be putting names (except Hoya's)
I just use highlight to know who I'm referring in the lines
CHORONG
BOMI
EUNJI
NAEUN
YOOKYUNG
NAMJOO
HAYOUNG

heartheartheartheartheart

Hoya walks towards the girls.
He tap on the girl's shoulder who back faced him.
She was wearing a light turqouise dress and her hair was tied up nicely in a bun. Hoya take out his hand offering her a dance.

The girl turn around and gladly accept his offer.
Hoya want a look at the girl's face but she is wearing a white mask.
Hoya look at her back but her friends had dissappear.
Curious but Hoya did not budge.
Hoya start dancing with the girl.
Then he felt something running between his feet and his partner's feet.
He look down and see a grey cat(TOM) chasing after a brown mouse(JERRY).
He look back at his partner but to his suprise,
it is not the girl he ask to dance with.
Her hair is still in a bun and she still wears the same mask but her dress is light orange and she's a little bit taller.
He didn't budge and keep on dancing.
Hoya stretch his arm out making the girl spin out.
Then he spin the girl back in but its not the same girl.
Now the girl is wearing honeydew dress and her hair is straight (just pretend she didn't cut her hair yet),
but the mask is still on.

Again he's suprise but didn't budge.
He then stretch his arm again and the girl spin again.
Hoya then close his eyes and spin the girl back in, but he didn't get the girl instead, the girl is gone and he's holding a blue ribbon.
Then he heard a giggle at the back.
He turn around and found a girl with a little curl on the end of her hair.
She's wearing a light pink dress and look stunning
She turn around and her dress changes.
It changes into a white dress with pink laces around it.
Hoya blink his eyes, and there, stood another girl with her hair a little short and straight.
She is slightly taller than the others. Hoya took a step forward as he want to offer a dance to her 
but he feel something on his legs.
He look down and found a white cat with blue ribbon on the tail leaning on his leg.
He swear he saw the cat wink at him.
He blink to make sure that he's not hallucinating but the cat was gone already.
Hoya let out a heavy sigh and found 6 cats infront of him. He blink a few time until the cats are gone.
Hoya let out another sigh until he sense that someone is looking at him. When he turn around, he found a girl wearing a light lavender dress with red hair wearing a mask.
The girl shot Hoya a smile and walk off.
Again Hoya sigh.
Then he fell someone tap his back. He turn and see a girl with bang, wearing a white dress with black laces and ribbons.
Hoya gives a warm smile but then he realise he was surrounded by 6 girls, the girls he saw that night smile at him.
They walk in a circle and he is in the middle of the circle and in a twinkling of an eye they all dissappear into the thin air.
Hoya heard a lead foot steps behind him, he follow the sound which lead him out of the ball room.
He see a girl, leaning against the wall.
To Hoya, she looks the most beautiful out of the others he saw .
She's the girl he dance with earlier
The girl give him a soft grin. 
Hoya step closer to her and whisper " I'd been looking for you,"

 

heartheartheartheartheart

Thats it.. i hope you guys like it. ^^v sorry for some spelling mistakes and leave feedbacks 
(the co-author already fixed the spelling but not the grammar)